Omaha Steaks — Poor product
In november 2016; my husband & I called to place (Our first time ever) order. We were pressured into the upgrade for free shipping. What we received appalled us. Garbage! Absolute garbage. The filet mignon that is pictured in their ads (Mailers and tv) is nothing... I repeat... Nothing like what we received. The 'filet mignon' (If that what it was) was thin with connective tissue & a bolt of white fat in the middle. I wager we were probably eating kangaroo! I called & complained and they sent us a replacement order. You guessed it... More crap... Same terrible meat.
The chicken fried steaks in the package deal were nothing more than 'mystery meat' in a salty breading! The meatballs were made of the same mystery meat... But if you needed a rubber ball... You were in luck... I guess. Awful. The "gourmet" hamburgers were not the big, thick burgers they show you in ads. They were greasy, thin & brownish patties. No taste at all. So, save your money folks! Once upon a time this company had a good product... Decades ago... Now... Forget it. I intend to spread the word! Do not buy anything from omaha steaks!
More Omaha Steaks Complaints & Reviews
- Omaha Steaks - Dishonesty 
- Omaha Steaks - Beware
- Omaha Steaks - Take a close look at the prices before you buy 
- Omaha Steaks - Lousy service
- Omaha Steaks - Bad Company
- Omaha Steaks - customer service
- Omaha Steaks - Take my advice, just get your meat from the local butcher 
- Omaha Steaks - Poor value
- Omaha Steaks - Ordering
- Omaha Steaks - shipping charge