Menu
Omaha Steaks
customer service contacts

Omaha Steaks
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

42 complaints
23 resolved 19 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Omaha Steaks customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Omaha Steaks. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Omaha Steaks headquarters

11030 O Street
Nebraska, Omaha 68137

Omaha Steaks phone numbers

What is Omaha Steaks’s email address?

Omaha Steaks’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Omaha Steaks website

Omaha Steaks working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 10:00 pm Sat 8:00 am - 7:00 pm Sun 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

What category is Omaha Steaks related to?

Omaha Steaks is related to the Fast Food Restaurants category.

What are the social media accounts of Omaha Steaks?

What is Omaha Steaks's Facebook?
Connect with Omaha Steaks via Facebook at Omaha Steaks
What is Omaha Steaks's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Omaha Steaks on YouTube at Omaha Steaks
What is Omaha Steaks's LinkedIn?
See Omaha Steaks's portfolio on LinkedIn at Omaha Steaks
ADVERTISIMENT

Omaha Steaks information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Omaha Steaks is a multinational company founded on 1917 with its headquarters located at Omaha, Nebraska. Omaha Steaks currently employs approximately 1,500 people. Omaha Steaks deals in a variety of industries, such as mail order, retail and gourmet food and offers products such as Food

Expand Collapse all
When was Omaha Steaks founded?

Omaha Steaks was founded in 1917.

What industry does Omaha Steaks compete in?

Omaha Steaks competes in a variety of industries, such as mail order, retail and gourmet food.

How to write a complaint about Omaha Steaks?

To write a complaint about Omaha Steaks and get an answer from the officials of Omaha Steaks, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Omaha Steaks can be filed via the specific Omaha Steaks complaint section.

Overview of Omaha Steaks complaint handling

42 Omaha Steaks reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 29, 2009. The latest review order# 51708782-001 was posted on Feb 5, 2022. The latest complaint order# 51708782-001 was resolved on Feb 05, 2022. Omaha Steaks has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 42 reviews. Omaha Steaks has resolved 23 complaints.

Additional information

Customer Service Mailing Address:
10909 John Galt Blvd, P.O. Box 3300, Omaha, NE 68103

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Omaha Steaks?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Omaha Steaks Customer Service. Initial Omaha Steaks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Omaha Steaks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Omaha Steaks. Discuss the issues you have had with Omaha Steaks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Omaha Steaks’s complaints

J
6:15 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Omaha Steaks has left an official reply on this complaint.

Omaha Steaks - order# [protected]-001

Long story: I attempted to order from a flyer that clearly claimed free shipping. First I was told shipping was free, then I was told my ,order could not be filled and that it was too small. I complained. Talked to Cathy. She said she would look into it and call me back. She did not call. I vowed "Never again." The order was not confirmed, it was sent to my...

C
6:03 pm EST
Replied
Omaha Steaks has left an official reply on this complaint.

Omaha Steaks - Requiring a minimum purchase of $99

My husband and I got a gift certificate for $60 for Christmas. We finally found something we could get for that (12 burgers and some soup) for that amount, already knowing we would have to pay for shipping. Fine. But when we tried to check out, we were given an error that we cannot buy less than $99. So in effect, the $60 gift certificate they sold our...

B
7:16 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Omaha Steaks - phone attendant

I was given a certificate for Omaha Steaks ( number: 10107056T5TP ) from my company. I called to see if the selections offered could be substituted for something I really want. The person I spoke to was extremely hard to understand and rude. He took a long time to "check things out" and then denied my request even after I offered to pay the difference ( if...