ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Omaha SteaksProduct and delivery

The order was placed August 31. Was told it would be delivery in 5 days on September 5. The half of the order was deliver September 12. The 3 bottles of wine was not included. This is unacceptable and messed up my birthday present for my daughter. I was going to order my other daughter and my sons gift with them. Since, I got poor service I will not.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

• Omaha Steaks's response · Sep 14, 2020

I am very sorry this happened. This is not the experience we strive to provide to our customers or their gift recipients. Please email your order information to [email protected], so I can look into this and resolve this issue right away. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respond