Having problems with Old Navy?

1800 653 6289 (United States)
+1 614 744 3908 (USA & International)
+1 866 450 5294 (Old Navy Card)
+1 866 450 5295 (Navyist by Old Navy)
6007 Green Pointe Drive
Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Sun7:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Complaints & Reviews

unprofessional attire

Wife went into Old Navy in Ft Smith Ark with my children. Purchased some clothes?. The associate checking out customers was wearing a shirt that said "SHHH, don't tell anyone that I'm a lesbion"|. Wife did not say anything, just paid and left;. When she got to the car my 7 year old son asked "Mom, whats a lesbion?" When I called customer service about this they told me that what she was wearing was acceptable, and that they are a diverse company and support their associates in their diverse lifestyle.. Customer service apologized that we were offened, but stated they were not apologetic for being a diverse company that supported their associates'. I told her that I could care less who the girl sleeps with, I just don't want to have a conversation about any kind of sex with my 7 year old when purchasing clothing;. She could care less!. I will not be shopping there anymore and I will make sure eveyone hears my story.

• Wa
    wanderinghebrew Jun 19, 2011

The family that lives across the street from us are lesbians. They fly the rainbow flag, and have gay pride bumper stickers, adopted a baby, etc... I have a 8 year old son and he has never asked a question or made a comment about the couple. You know why he hasn't asked any questions? Because they don't wear shirts that say "SHHH, don't tell anyone that I'm a lesbian".

Old Navy can be a company that accepts diversity without letting its employees wear shirts that announce each others sexual preferences. I wonder if Old Navy would be ok with a male employee wearing a shirt that read "Shhh, don't tell anyone that I'm Bi-Sexual"?

Manhattan Beach Apr 27, 2012

I'm offended by your lack of spelling skills.

maggie713 Jul 17, 2014

I agree with Manhattan Beach. I can't take your complaint seriously if you can't even spell or use proper grammar.

price

I saw a skirt that I loved on my aunt, it was a jersey knee length skirt, and I asked her where she got it and she said Old Navy. I was so excited because I love old navy. I got online and found my skirts for $15.00, but because my family is on a budget I wanted to save the shipping money. I got to the store and found my skirts (I got 3) but when the cashier was scanning my skirts they were coming up as $19.94. I asked the cashier why there was such a huge difference and I was told to return them if I found them cheaper somewhere else. When i got home I went to http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=55402 and found my skirts but they were marked $7.99. I started filling my cart! but they were coming up $15.00 in my cart, so I called customer service and was told that there was one skirt marked $7.99 and all the rest were $15.00. SO the Website was VERY MISLEADING and then I was told that ONline price are different from instore Prices. I was already to encourage my peers to shop only at Old Navy.com but because the prices online are so misleading I will just encourage those I speak with to Avoid shopping at Old Navy at all.

• Go
    Gozer908 Jun 15, 2011

There is a reason that online is cheaper then in the store, its called shipping. Its not fair to ask them to match the online price in the store because online would probably end up costing more with the shipping. If money is that tight dont get the shirts at all.

• Wa
    wanderinghebrew Jun 15, 2011

Products are cheaper online because of shipping costs..

• IrishChick Jun 16, 2011

I've never had that problem, in fact probably the opposite.

• Re
    Reviewer54890 Nov 17, 2015

The store manager in Tallahassee Old Navy was very rude and refused to honor the discount posted. She said it was a mistake that the items were there and they were full price. There were at least 30 of the same exact item in the spot. She just did not want to honor the price. I won't be back.

returns

I bought a pair of flip flops for my daughter last weekend and the first day she wore them the layer of rubber wore off on the top where her feet rubbed on them. I brought them back along with the receipt and was told that Old Navy's policy was to only take back items that are not obviously defective so they can resell them. I exclaimed that if it wasn't defective I would keept them! The manager, Abby, went on to say that if she allowed me to return the flip flops she would lose her job... why is that the customer's problem??? I've made the mistake of buying cheap flip flops made in china, and shouldn't be surprised that it's falling apart and that the customer service is the worst I've ever encountered... deplorable. She even laughed as I was walking away. I won't go back to Old Navy.

returns

mad mamma Sep 18, 2009

I bought my son (who is away in college) two pair of blue jeans. He went to the OLD NAVY store to exchange the pants. He was not allowed to EXCHANGE the pants because he did not have a receipt. The tags were still on the jeans. I checked my receipt and the on-line store policy for exchanges. You can not find this information in either location. I called the main number for Old Navy, only to have some twenty year old be very rude to me and tell me "that's your problem, not ours". I can assure you I will never buy ANYTHING from OLD NAVy again and I plan on telling everyone I know how rude their "customer service department" truly is. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was even ruder and also young and smart mouthed. I plan on driving to my son's location, slong with the other merchandise I bought (total to 486.00 dollars) and RETURNING EVERYTHING with my receipt. When my son asked why they would not let him exchange the pants, the young guy told him in the store, "you probably stole them". What an insult! Is this what customer service is these days? I hope not! PLEASE do not shop OLD NAVY! by the way...you can find the return policy on a small piece of paper in the store that you have to look for!

• Jr
    j-rod Feb 26, 2010

I agree that whoever told your son that was completey out line and very unprofessional, a simple its policy would of been better, but either way its policy no returns without a recipt or gift recipt only store credit through the mail it should have said it on the recipt you lost. Still if it was an even exchange with the tags still on the jeans the gm there should have aproved it

• Jf
    jf 223 May 03, 2010

The return policy is posted at every register..and on the receipt AND online.

• Cm
    CM1112 Nov 08, 2010

Good for you for returning everything. Old Navy SUCKS, their return policy SUCKS and they are clueless on professionalism and customer service! I too will never go back and have told friends not to either. I hope this organizations goes down!

• Bb
    B.Blank in Louisiana Nov 20, 2010

Within 3 months, my son's "uniform" pants started coming apart. They would only give a store credit. Their return policy only states that Defective Merchandise can be returned at any time. It never states that you will have to get a store credit. I have to REPLACE his pants. There is no way I am going to buy more from Old Navy when they clearly don't hold up to washing and ironing!!! I'm done with this store.

• Ho
    Hollinger11509 Jun 24, 2011

you did not wear these once. Look at the picture! The bottom part is wore off like you had worn them for weeks, and you wonder why you got laughed at? You spend $3 for flip flops and what do you expect? flip flops for life? I would have laughed at you too. Buy USA next time.

• Ho
    Hollinger11509 Jun 24, 2011

Exactly. You almost buy them to wear them a few times, that why they are so cheap, so why would you throw a fit when they wear off a little bit?

• Us
    USAonly Apr 02, 2012

Here's to hoping that manager is in the unemployment line, but knowing Old Navy and how they can't keep the good help because those employees move on to find better employment... she's still there. The horrible ones stay. They buy cheap, sell cheap and hire cheap.

store policies suck!

I was informed that Old Navy's employee policies are that the employees are not allowed to stop shoplifters, nor call the police when they see shoplifting taking place, even if someone leaves the store with a bagful of merchandise. This is ridiculous, but if Old Navy likes being robbed blind, that's their problem. They also put their employees in danger by not being allowed to contact the police about suspicious people in the store. So I guess they won't mind a whopping lawsuit when one of the girls gets attacked by one of these perverts! The store in Sherman, Texas has not one, but two men hanging around the store for hours on end, filling up bags, going into the dressing rooms, then just leaving. The girls who work there are afraid, but management does nothing about it.

• Mr
    MrPhilosophy Apr 27, 2011

The only person permitted to apprehend a shoplifter is a Loss Prevention Manager, because they have "special" training to handle the situation without a lawsuit. You will rarely see a Loss Prevention Manager, one error in judgement and your FIRED. Most just quit anyways, because even with the training and authority, the rules and policies they abide by are self defeating. Old Navy thinks cameras in the store is so expensive, so they rely on their employees to provide "EXTRA" customer service to potential shop lifters to deter them. And most Old Navys work with skeleton crews, no floor coverage most of the time. Here is a dirty secret, most of the time there is only one register person, 1 fitting room person, and a supervisor. They cut hours so low, down to a skeleton crew; you could just walk in there take something and no one would be around to notice. The store I used to work for has the highest shrink rate in their region, they have never charged anyone for shoplifting for the whole 3 years I worked there.

poor customer service

The worst customer service provided by sales associate named Long. She was extremely rude, unprofessional and mean. When being served by really nice sales associate on the check out, she intruded and got involved in the dispute, although no one even asked her to do so. Then she started giving an attitude and being rude. As I walked out of the store, I overheard her saying "Keep walking away, you have nothing to do here". How RUDE was that. I stopped and confronted her, as I would never tolerate being treated so badly by any employee at any store. I don't know who recruits such people to work at retail stores. They are definitely a big loss to the companies. In general I like that store, but deeply disappointed in customer service provided by that girl. Shame on you Long.

Resolved store was not open as advertised

Old Navy advertised they would be opening at 12am November 25 at Westfield Shoppingtown Center in Vancouver WA. I arrived at midnight and the doors were locked. There were other people also trying to get into the mall. We all stood outside at the locked doors until the Security Guard came. He said that Old Navy will be opening at 4am. We were all upset, we all drove down there to shop at Midnight and the doors were locked. They had advertised on the Old Navy web-site the Black Friday hours opening at Midnight.

I ended up driving to Jantzen Beach Oregon Store and by the time I arrived the store line to get in was wrapped around the building. I also tried calling the Old Navy store at Westfield and there was no answer, not even an answering machine. I then called the Jantzen Beach store and they answered and were helpful.

I'm disappointed about the false advertisement and also that I did not get the items that I had arrived early for to get. Many customers were also disappointed.

Amy

• Ps
    psg1011 Nov 29, 2010

I was upset at Old Navy's advertisement about the free Kinect Dance Central game when you spent $25. Never saw the fine print in their ad that only 30 people who got wristbands would receive the free game! Stood in line for over 2 hours in the freezing cold only to find out this nonsense!

formerGAPemployee Mar 19, 2011

If you have any issues or concerns regarding advertising posted online or in-store, please don't hesitate to call the store relations department or online and they will certainly be willing to work with you or come up with a compromise if your claim is legitimate.

In regards to the fine print: Every company has fine print so when the company is told that that is false advertising, there is no proof to that claim. I highly recommend that customers do indeed read the fine print even though it is a painstaking process.

Resolved false presentation

Cashier told me several times that if I opened a credit card I would get 30% off my purchase. When I got home...

advertised price not honored

On May 17th I took my folks (who live in Europe) to Old Navy for the first time.
My parents decided to purchase flip-flops when they saw the 2 for $5 special – advertised in store above women’s and men’s wall of flip-flops. We grabbed a pair each and proceeded to the check out. At the check out we were told about a big flip-flop sale coming up just a few days later on May 22nd we could come back to the store with our receipt and receive an additional discount on the already purchased pairs to end up only paying $1 a pair.

Returning then we were informed by the greeter: “Sorry, we don’t do price adjustments”. I asked her why it then was advertised to us. She consulted with a different employee who also just plain told us that this was impossible but at the same time asked for the store management to come to her aid. The store manager was very short and without hesitation, too told us that it is against their policy to do any adjustments like this. My inquiry to check with the employee in question for why she had promised us to have a discount (as each receipt shows the cashier number) was not considered.

I also told the manager that I felt “screwed over twice” as looking at the receipt I noticed that we paid paid $3.50 a pair and not as store display mentioned “2 for $5”. With no remorse I was first once more told about policies of price adjustments and then reluctantly offered a $5 discount for the next purchase. I told him that my parents are leaving for Europe again and do not intend to shop anything at Old Navy anymore to which the store manager just then walked away from us.

Knowing that it wouldn’t change anything I still decided to send an e-mail to Old Navy’s customer service where I told the beforehand story and again was offered a $5 discount, knowing my parents wouldn’t have any use for it. And as far as the “mix and match” goes, it was not honored as to male and female flip-flops have different SKUs and therefore cannot not apply. It may be just 1 Dollar difference, but the principle remains that advertised prices are not honored as they should be or restrictions should be explained clearly.

• Lm
    LMAO Dec 10, 2010

that is so weird that they do not honor price adjustments. I have purchased items online from oldnavy.com before and to my horror i go back online and their prices were marked down. Called customer service and they were happy to give the difference back to my credit card.

I've worked in retail before, and even though it wasn't advertised that we did price adjustments, we did provide a 2 week window of time frame to receive the adjustment, provided that you had the original receipt.

Resolved contest

I bought a sweater around Christmas and kept the receipt. I was busy and did not return it until after 90...

false advertisements

Sunday dec 6th, sale paper advertised gey boots w/sequins, I phoned 6 stores on monday dec 7th only to be told they were all sold out??? How many pair did each store receive...1?
They shouldnt advertise if they don't have the merchandise.

• Ca
    CarpeNoctem Feb 16, 2010

My district sold out of boots within 1 hour of opening the doors for the sale. Each store has a different amount of items, but my store had about 400 total. We were sold out in minutes. That's the way it happens during the holiday season.

• Ms
    Ms BCampbell May 23, 2010

On May 22, 2010 old navy had a flip flop sale. there was 5 per person but when i got into the store people had cases of flip flops i went to the manger saying this is not fair there should be one set of rules for everyone. .and when i call the machine said the store open at 9am when i got threr it open at 7am old navy needs to stick to the policy at hand and not changing for one group of people

• Mr
    MrPhilosophy Apr 27, 2011

Majority of Old Navy's marketing ends with bait and switch. They never stock up the product before hand, except only flip flops. As for the flip flops, they are suppose to be 5 per person, but the register lines get back up so bad with people doubling, tripling up inline. Some folks would boldly come up with more than 5, like 20, and if we say "no" someone gets mad and more delays come. The sale puts their flip flops at $1, but regular price is $3.50. If you buy 2 or more, they'll be at $2.50 each only a $1.50 difference. I'd spend the extra $3 on a regular business to ensure the color and size is available. On flip flop $1 sales, the colors and sizes are random. They just have a terrible inventory distribution system; when I used to work there for example, some of the colors would only have 1 or 2 different sizes to them. Like blue flip flops would only have size 9s and 10s in the boatloads.

And opening up early at 7am, do expect that to be normal on holiday weekends. They will only post it like 3 days in advance on the front door that they are opening early. They try to open up way earlier than there competitors, so a shopper can have both option of buying from Old Navy first and than going to the other store.

Resolved different prices in store vs. online

Today's Old Navy circular from the newspaper clearly shows that their ladies "Adoraboots" are $15 on sale this week. However, these same boots are $29.50 if purchased online. After a bunch of searching on the site and in the ad (which I "browsed" online) I found that the sale price is good "in store only." Huh? I've had an online shopping cart filled with more than $300 worth of Christmas gifts for several days, just waiting until Tuesday when I get my cardholder discount upon checkout. Now, I'm wondering what other items I could get cheaper in the store? Or, since the whole idea was to avoid going into the store, if perhaps I should spend my hard-earned dollars elsewhere. In one fell swoop, my confidence in Old Navy as a brand that provides good, honest value for my family's clothing budget has plummeted. Does Old Navy REALLY want to go here and risk losing its customers' confidence and loyalty? Especially in the thick of the holiday shopping season?? As far as I'm concerned, inconsistent pricing is SHADY business.

different prices in store vs. online

• Li
    Lilylooly Dec 07, 2009

I agree. I too was waiting until this morning to get my adoraboots only to find they arent on sale online. I guess Ill just go without because Im not driving an hour to the store just to get them. I also and having a problem with an order I made on Nov30 It has not even shipped yet!! And the stuff I purchased on black friday I recieved by Wednesday. Im not happy with Old Navy right now!!

• Li
    lisacee Dec 07, 2009

It gets better - I went into the store to pick up the $15 Adoraboots. Of course, they were sold out of the ones I wanted. I walked around and more or less recreated the online order I was going to place, and found the in-store prices saved me more than $50. I asked to speak to the store manager, and told her I'm monumentally disappointed to find out MANY of the in-store prices are different right now. It makes me feel like I've been cheated with all the online shopping I've done with them. She was surprised, said that usually the feedback she gets is the reverse -- that online prices are cheaper. Well, they should be. In addition to an easier sale, there is no overhead, no stocking, no labor, etc. I'm more pissed about it now than I was when I wrote the original complaint!

• Bi
    bigpapa Jan 07, 2010

Be careful everyone!!! Old Navy will continue to pull of these kinds of scams for some time until they get back onto a stronger financial footing. I was with Old Navy for over 13 years and the number of questionable practices went up exponentially the last 7 to 8 years. Customers aren't the only ones frustrated over shady policies either. During the same time, employees were treated like an expense rather than people. Many times, we were told about some great, new operational practice that would save us time and make our jobs easier. WRONG! They were nothing more than another payroll cutting decision which gave stores (and employees) fewer hours and put more demands on those who did get the hours. We were told to find ways to let full time associates go so they could be replaced with cheaper employees who did not receive benefits. Stores now only have one associate who gets benefits and I know of at least 15 (and have heard of many more) long term managers who have been terminted from successful stores because they were too expensive to keep. Everyone single manager was told the EXACT same thing when let go, "we just don't feel you are the person to lead this store to the next level." These conversations happened across several states by different district managers, so it is no doubt a company directive.
    I said all of this to explain why the service is so poor. Associates are spread too thin and are frustrated about what all are expected to do at the same time and not compensated nearly enough for their efforts. So, don't expect things to get any better, only worse. Based on what I saw over the last few years, I am no longer an employee or a customer. Its a shame what a disaster of a company Old Navy has become when it used to be a wonderful place to work, but that what you get when the accountants take over and the customers and employees take a back seat to profit.

formerGAPemployee Mar 19, 2011

Although online and stores fall under the Old Navy umbrella, they do have seperate pricing on some items and have seperate promotions meant to drive business either to online or instore. The adoraboots sale applied to instore only to drive customers there but the same promotion or something similar was offered online sometime later. It is not shady prices. Old Navy also implements a policy called regional pricing meaning items are priced based on the region the item is being sold in and on demand. Basic economics: demand drives prices.

@Lilylooly it depends on which shipping option you selected. During the holiday season tens of thousands of orders are placed and the distribution center works 24 hours a day to get packages shipped out. Sometimes though packages sit in the for certain periods of time and there may seem like there is an issue with the package but there is in fact no problem. Even if there is only 1 or 2 days left in the shipping time frame, the company will actually express or next day the package out to you so that you do recieve it within the shipping time frame that was selected on the order.

formerGAPemployee Mar 19, 2011

****correction***** orders would sit in the order pool and in process for a certain period of time

Maryann2017 Dec 10, 2017

Do yourselves a favor and do not shop Old Navy. The Clothing is crap. How are they going to charge all that money for tops and jeans and things when they are generic clothes. $45.00 jeans I want them to say a famous name on the butt. I mean really. Wash something once it falls apart.

Resolved fraudulent charge

I've been a loyal ON customer for 10 years and have had their credit card probably 5 years. No longer! This past year they changed billing dates and I received no notice and two late fees of $39 each. Now it is never due on the same date every month. I complained and one was removed, one but not both. I just logged to pay and I have another late fee when the account summary says it is due today. I pay direct from my checking account and can pay on due date. Good by ON and good riddance!!

Resolved check payment

I was to buy a purchase for 243.00. I asked to pay in a split payment. The clerk says OK. I wrote the first...

Resolved customer service

I was late on my Old Navy bill. The bank lady called me to remind me that my account was past due. She wanted me to pay with my checking account over the phone. I did not have my check book handy at work so I went to the website and paid the full amount. I told the lady sorry I forgot to pay for the month of April and that the full payment was just made for the full amount on the Old Navy's website. The lady raised her voice saying that it was better to make the payment over the phone since the payment will show faster. My point is that I have been a customer with them for years and yes this was my first oversight and skipped the april payment but the point is I did not deserve to be treated that way. I asked the lady over and over again what she was saying since her english was not so good and it seems like she got offended. I did not understand her. With the way the economy is right now I think companies like this should be treating better their customers specially those that have been loyal to them.

• Sh
    sharon.cowan Feb 15, 2011

I had my credit line lowered for some unknown reason from $1, 600.00 to $1, 300.00 which really pisses me off. I have never missed a payment, in fact, I have always doubled my payments each time they are due. I think GE Money Bank is a terrible place to get a credit card. They are so nice at the Gap to get you to apply for a credit card and then you are treated this way. They say my credit score was excellent at the time I applied for the credit card of which I didn't even ask for one bu the cashier insisted I apply so I did...GE sent me a letter a couple of months ago saying that they had lowered my line of credit because my credit score went down, well I would like to explain why at no fault of my own but they didn't even ask.

• Pi
    PISSED OFF CUSTOMER AGAIN Jul 26, 2011

GE SUCKS soooooooooo bad!!!I had a financial mishap of 20 dollars and was cancelled based on this, without any warning. They sent me this lovely(being sarcastic)letter saying they review different peoples accounts and that my account showed numerous times of non-payment, which is B.S. I gave them a call about this to find out what was going on and got absolutely no where. Anything I said did not mean a thing, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. Well, that was another waste of time..All she could say was didn't you read the terms and that they do not have to give a warning or notice in cancelling an account. Even though I had paid my balance in FULL, that did not matter. I was told they can not reinstate my account but I can reapply for another at the store. Yeah right, I told that lady that she can take the card and shove it, I was so pissed. So, I warn any and everybody to stay away anything dealing with GE Money Bank. They are the absolute worse EVER. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired!!!NEVER AGAIN!!!

Resolved credit card decrease

While in old navy today I was shopping looking around checking the new things out, when I get up to the cashier she rings everything up and I go to use my old navy credit card. The cashier says "the card has been declined" I asked why, she said in a very rude ton I don't know do you want me to call Customer. So i said yes think why would it be declined i have over a $1, 000 limit and i have had this card for almost 7 years. I get on the phone with customer service and they tell me that Old Navy had decreased my credit limit, she did not tell me to what or why after asking several times why she hung up the phone. I can home after leaving the Old Navy store and canceled my card. I will never shop there again, I think if Old Navy is not just doing to me but other people they will be going out of Business very soon.

Resolved unnotified credit card limit decrease

My Old Navy credit card limit is $1, 750 which I never reached; I've had it for 3 yrs. Just recently I...

refund

We purchased a gift card for $15. The card went not go thru, they swiped it three times. I check my account, for a $15 gift card, we were charged $45, nice deal for Old Navy. We went back to the store, it took them 45 minutes to research it and then they said they fixed it. I checked ;not fixed, we still have been overcharged. We went back to the store, spoke to the same lady. She could not take the time to assist us, she was way to busy. Call 1800 Old Navy.
So...called 1800 Old Navy, (it has been a week), got the run around. They have to research it, have to wait for the bank because it still could be pending. Now, it already shows my account has been charged.
Ask to speak to a supervisor, get the same deal. But he will call my bank (of course the bank won't speak to them without our aprroval). He calls, well he called ...big surprise...on Veterans Day! Bank closed, so sorry he has to send it on to revenue who has to research it again and that could take another 10 days. By this time, since original transaction, it has been over 10 days, we are working on two weeks!
I called them tonight, well revenue researched it and there is over charge on the account. I said I have the paperwork..well they have everything and there is no charge. He will contact them tomorrow...so I have to call back tomorrow to hear them tell me, sorry charlie, you are a sucker and we are keeping your money.

It is so frustrating, to be telling the truth and obtain no satisfaction. I just want what they overcharged us!

• Ji
    Jim Nov 12, 2008

an authorization on your DEBIT card takes like a week to expire. authorizations *never* remove money from your account, they only hold money until they expire, which is the same moment that the real charge goes through. were you ripped off? no. were you inconvenienced? yes - because you used a debit card, your authorizations are alive for like five business days.

• Ta
    taliagirl Oct 25, 2010

Wow, these people talk like bad customer service is "not an inconvenience!" You are loosing customers by the mile when you ignore their request and allowing your policies to be the focus of what you call "good customer service" or "back up policies" What you are doing to people are not right! It just bad business! Even if it was a hold on his account it's still $30.00 that you are gaining interest on that is being "held." Stop trying to justify what you do is right because it's wrong!

• Sm
    smhomer Dec 02, 2010

I made a purchase and returned the item the very next morning back on Nov 2. 2010 and it's now December 2, 2010 and I still have yet to receive the credit back into my account and the corporate office gives you the run around. I will NEVER purchase ANOTHER ITEM from this chain.

formerGAPemployee Mar 19, 2011

Jim you are indeed correct in regards to the authorizations. They are a pending charge and will drop off in 3-5 business days depending on the bank that the card is issued through. Now although the pending charge wont remove the funds, it would though set them aside as a hold. @taliagirl there is no interest gaining on that amount because old navy does not have those funds. @smhomer Same thing it takes 3-5 business days for the credit to show up on your card. If you are not seeing it posted on your account, feel free to contact customer service and they would partner with your bank to see what the issue is.

In regards to the original issue. I'm very sorry that you had that experience in the store. Unfortunately in today's technological world, issues like this could arise. 1800 Old Navy is definitely the folks that should have gotten that issue resolved. Hopefully you got your funds back.

paid off account but they won't recognize it

My husband made some charges to his Old Navy card and a bill was never sent. My husband didn't inform me of the charges and without the bills I didn't know he had charged and without him seeing the bills he though I paid it off. 3 months later I get a copy of my husband credit report to see that the account is in collections. I immediately call them and work through the muck. They were sending our bills to the wrong address but will not take off the late fees etc. Fine whatever. I settle with the collections agency and paid them in full. It was conveyed to me that upon payment they would close my husband's Old Navy account.

One month later I start recieving bills from Old Navy saying we owe them this total when we had paid it off with collections. We paid the total fee in April. It is now mid October and things are still not resolved. Every month when we call to clear things up we are rerouted from person to person and no one can help us. Occassionally we get someone who tells us it's all takenc are of only to get a bill the next month. It has dropped my husband credit score enourmously and they are not doing anything to help us. We now have a lawyer and are in the process of taking them to court.

The Old Navy customer service department are the least competent individuals on the face of the planet.

my wallet was stolen

While shopping for a Halloween costume with my 14 month old baby My wallet was stolen while in the store. No...

Resolved stretch jeans came apart in the front

Over the course of a year or so, I have three or four pairs of Jeans from Old Navy. Of the ones I've...