Hi Life Health & Beauty Logo

Hi Life Health & Beauty

Having problems with Hi Life Health & Beauty?

Hi Life Health & Beauty Customer Service Contacts

1300 433 836 (Customer Service)
Level 12, 71 Macquarie St
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia - 2000
HiLife Health and Beauty was launched in May 2008 with “Nude by Nature”, and has continued its rapid development of leading brands such as “Rapid Loss” weight loss product range by Pharmabrand Labs, beauty and anti-aging creams such as “Immortal Cream” by MD Visage, quality shape wear products such as “Shape Secrets” and lingerie including “Paris Miracle Bra” and “Smart Bra” by Smart Shape Apparel.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hi Life Health & Beauty Customer Service. Initial Hi Life Health & Beauty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hi Life Health & Beauty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hi Life Health & Beauty. Discuss the issues you have had with Hi Life Health & Beauty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hi Life Health And BeautyDragon's Blood - this copycat product, not the genuine product

I ordered 4 jars of this product online through Groupon and it arrived today. I am so disappointed because it is not the Skin Physics Dragon's Blood Facial Sculpting Gel but an inferior fake product. Small print on it says it is Dragon's Blood Facial Sculpting Cream!!!

I wonder how many other customers have been duped by their misrepresentation of their product as the original article?

Please get the word out that these are con people - trying to make a quick buck by representing their product as something that it is not.

Hi Life Health And BeautyParis Bras

I purchased some Paris Bras last October...Which I did not receive until November 2012. They did not fit. When I advised them about this and phoned up, they used every trick in the book to try and reduce the cost of my refund. They did not display integrity and honesty in my dealings with them. I sent these bras back in November, and now its February, 2013. I am still waiting on my refund. I am amazed that Channel 7 let them advertise, when they appear to be a devious company, hanging on to people's money. I am a senior on a pension, and this is really upsetting for me.

Hi Life Health And BeautyParis Bra

I purchased a set of 5 Paris Bra's after seeing the infomercial advertising it. I was forced to buy a set of 5. It took many weeks to receive the product, with no communication from the seller, but my credit card had been debited immediately. When I received them, the Bra I tried on did not fit, support or do anything (give cleavage)it had advertised it would do. I took pictures to prove it clearly did not fit, and my breasts were round near my waist while wearing it. I then tried to return them, but was told by the company I was not entitled to a refund. So I contacted consumers affairs, and lodged a complaint in writing, they sent me a letter back saying they could not do anything and to take the matter to the small claims tribunal. The next day i received an email from Hi life, with a return code and told I would be given a refund once the items were returned. I returned them registered post on the 24/12/2012 and they are still telling me it will be 3 weeks till I get a refund, which they have been saying from the start. Today they contacted me and asked me for the tracking number, they said if I didn't have it that they were unable to issue a refund (luckily I had it, but they had suggested i return the item express post & I would not have had any proof if I had done that). They appeared to have no clue whether my return has been received and asked me to prove it, so they clearly are not recording returns or you would expect that it would be in there "system". I have sent the tracking number, but it takes them days if not a week to get back usually. I expect i will be mucked around for many months to come and will be lucky to ever see a refund. Lots of other people with same isses.

• Un
          Unhappy Customer of HiLife Nov 15, 2013

The other product of HiLife Health and Beauty is Rapid Loss Weight loss shakes . They are currently running a sixteen day "free" trial of their products. However they send you out two months supply of product, a month after deducting your card, and it's impossible to get a refund or return the box. And it's impossible to get through on the phone. They charge $ 210 for the service. Sadly they get celebrity endorsements aired on morning television infomercials. HiLife is listed on the Australian governments Scamwatch register as one of the most complained about companies. It is also notorious for harassing its customers with deceptive phone calls and sales calls.

• Br
          Bronyjm Mar 27, 2013

Same with me, I ordered them and waited quite a while to get them. They don't fit of course because I dare to be bigger than a C cup even though I ordered extra large! Tried to ring the company many times before Christmas to get the refund code to send them back, do you think I could get through to them? Of course not. The company recently rang me re another product and I told them I would not buy anything else from them because I was stuck with these expensive bra's and he quickly hung up! I have offered these bra's to so many people, but haven't found one yet that can get any use out of them.
          Steer away from this product as it is falsely advertised!!!

• Fa
          Faith26 Feb 21, 2013

Hilifehealthandbeauty...re Paris Bra...they deceived me too and used high pressure tactics. I am still waiting on my refund. Its been since last Oct. now its Feb. I am Channel 7 lets them adertise. They are not very organised and fair in their business dealings.

Hi Life Health And BeautyLied to me on purpose

I bought item from with a big discount from Hi Life Health and Beauty. The money was charged but no confirmation sent. I waited two weeks and nothing happened so far. Today I tried to talk with their manager and they promised to call me back. It was a lie.

• Dm
            DMAHOUSE Apr 04, 2013

Terrible fit, sent back got another 5 no better, also sent back, that was 3 weeks ago.
            Have been told to scan Australia Post Invoice and send to them, didn't register it but by the sounds of things that does not matter anyway.
            Maybe we should do a class action Small Claims there seem to be plenty of us.

• Fa
            Faith26 Feb 21, 2013

This company owes me money too. They have very deceitful methods of keeping your money. Others have commented on this too.

• Bu
            Bussy Feb 19, 2013

I have had nothing but the run around from this company, if you could call it a company.Five weeks still no refund, so many phone calls, will not return calls have tried on many occasions, totally ignored. The bras I received were not even the ones on T.V. And the fit was disgusting, my size is an average size12. I am totally fed up with trying to get a refund, I have been encouraged by a work supervisor to keep my battle up even if it means going to the small claims courts.I will not let this go.So please if you are thinking of ordering this product DON'T.Hope this is a help because.we should not have to put up with these dodgy so called company's.

Hi Life Health and Beauty Pty Ltd.Looks like I have been scammed by what appeared a bona fide company

I ordered Celltech Research Stem Cell Therapy (face cream) via telephone in response to newspaper advert. Also found relevant website which confimed this information. Told that a refund would be made if not satisfied with the reult after 16 days. On attempting to contact the company by phone and email, I have been unsuccessful and they haven't responded to my messages. Looks like I have been scammed by what appeared a bona fide company.