OkCupidstaff robot having a meltdown

L Review updated:

For the last 3 weeks or so, I haven't been able to log into my Ok Cupid account. Still not 100% why that is, but every time I tried logging in via the Ok Cupid app for iPhone, a message would come up at the top of my screen saying in bright pink letters, "Staff Robot has had a meltdown, please try again later". I have new tried logging in via the website online on my laptop and every time I tried that, the exact same bright pink message would pop up at the top.

Yesterday, I attempted to log in onto Ok Cupid by using the Safari Internet on my iPhone. I put in my username and password and it looked as if it was loading and actually letting me onto my account, only to come up with a message saying that there was some sort of problem with my entire account and that if I wanted to send feedback about the incident, I could click on a link and complain.

I haven't had anything back as of yet, but it is starting to really piss me off that it isn't working for me, as my friend has an account as well and she said that it did briefly not work for about 2 days, but since then, its been working absolutely fine for her.

Mary0001 May 17, 2019

It's because they don't like you, as simple as that. You were rejected just like me. The technical difficulties message is just an excuse.

• Ko
    konnon6 Jan 29, 2016

There are so many fake profile on this web site and never checked out.
    Its not a free web site after a short time they drop you if they can't make money from you! False advertising And you get no help from any in
    costomer service.