OkCupidnon response on "suspended" account

I was on OK cupid for about 2 days. All of a sudden my account is suspended. I have sent 2 mails via the feedback form and have received absolutely no feedback. This is the absolute worst site. on top of it all, I have read through their terms and conditions and I have done absolutely nothing wrong. the worst site in the world. worst customer service. At least tinder response.

• Pk
    Pkovalski Aug 28, 2018

OMG, ME TOO! I have been using the site for over 10 years. I am also a paying member. All of a sudden I'm suspended and there's no e-mail saying WHY? I contacted them twice and they haven't written back.

• Sc
    Scott LaForce Aug 16, 2018

Same here!! It's infuriating because we trust these sites with our intimate details and photos and they're allowed to just suddenly kick us off.. gives the sense that they're stealing our info and locking us out of it!! It should be illegal. I, for one, will never use a dating site again... done with all social networking websites that collect my personal information. They're way too powerful and way too sketchy in the ways that they treat users. Not to mention, WAY TOO RICH!

• Ok
    OKcupidsucksmore Aug 28, 2017

Same problem; I haven't even sent any messages or replied to any post! I just liked and bookmarked a few profiles and answered about 300 questions of them on different topics; nothing on my profile was offensive in no possible way. But I'm banned for some unimaginable reason! It's really disrespectful that they don't even explain the reason for banning you. We need an alternative to this ------ site.