Resolved Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLCmortgage rip off

I entered into a Forbearance agreement in 2007 after falling ill. They never increased my payment and each month reported me late and charged me late fees for payments that were made on time. They entered my account into escrow and was suppose to have paid my taxes and insurance. Which they never paid taxes and I got them to pay the insurance one time, but they never paid the taxes. I told my attorney about this to no avail. yet they continue to charge me for escrow, but says my account was "de-escrowed'. During my bankruptcy, they tried to get the protection lifted off of my home so they could foreclose. I had my bankruptcy dismissed and am now in foreclosure. I went through the Hope Now counseling program and my counselor tried to work out a loan modification, but because we were having to deal with someone in India who did not speak good English (which is common for Ocwen to out source their customer service calls), tried to put me back into a forbearance agreement demanding 3200.00 dn. We asked him if he knew what a loan modification was and he tried to say he did but when I asked him to tell me what it was, all he said was this all he could offer at this time was the 3200.00. Because I have been "contractually late for 16 months", despite the fact that 13 of those months I made my payments on time.Now I am looking at my last statement and it shows a "property inspection fee" though it is only 10.00, there has been no one come here to inspect this property. These ppl have ruined my credit and now are taking my home and you can't even speak to an American who can understand you.

Said Salas Oct 09, 2009

On February 22, 2009, Ocwen Loan Servicing sent me copies of an agreement for Loan Modification, requested me to sign it and fax it back by February 28. I faxed back a signed notarized copy. I also sent $4000 through Money gram as part of the agreement. The agreement stipulated that my monthly payment is reduced to $2500. I kept paying this modification sum on time. As May payment approached, I visited Ocwen webpage to make a payment online. The system refused my offer, and it showed that I was behind with payments since February 09. I contacted Ocwen (another frustration, you always end up with someone in India that has no clue of what you are talking about), and upon enquiry as to why they think I am late with payment, the response was they never received my faxed agreement. I was told to refax it again, which I did, at least four more times, but their response again and again was the same: they never received my fax. This saga continued till September 09, and all along I paid my monthly payments on time, until one day, finally I was told my home is in foreclosure, by a third party. I don’t want to bore you with how many people; some of them barely speak English I have to plead with everyday. Up to now, while one side I am receiving foreclosure threats from this Ocwen hired company, Ocwen itself is telling me that they will look in to my modification agreement again, and I would hear from them soon. My credit report is ruined for nonpayment, while I was never late with paying the agreed amount. The most sickening aspect of all this, is you will never get to the bottom line of your problem. There is no responsible or knowledgeable person to talk to. My home is in foreclosure not because I am late with payments, but because some lousy person in some remote village somewhere did not receive my faxes, whereas every machine that I sent from gives me a print out, saying: it successfully went through. Is this America!

• Lu
    luv4life Dec 07, 2009

How common is this! We too have issues with Ocwen. After my husband's business began to fail due to rising fuel cost and I was laid off from my job from a major bank we bagan to fall behind in our mortgage. We requested a loan modification in May 2009. We heard absolutely nothing from Ocwen and when we called to find out the status we got a recording that said repeated phone calls only delay the process. We received a letter in early November stating that the loan modification had been approved and to begin we need to pay $1956 by November 18 and our new mortgage payment would be $3023 due Jan 1. How is that a loan modification if your payment was $1956 and jumps to $3023? I thought the object of a loan modification was to reduce the mortgage to an afford rate. Needless to say we couldn't afford a payment of $3023 so our home was sold at foreclosure auction on December 1 for 1/2 of the original loan. We purchased at $339000 and home sold for $170000. If they could afford to take 1/2 at auction seems to be they should have been more willing to rewrite our mortgage for fair market value. Whats the point of this? We are hard working individuals who paid our mortgage until we lost jobs and income was reduces..to no fault of our own. Now our home is gone.

• Cj
    CJoyceP Jan 20, 2010

My loan was "turned over' to Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC in August of 2009 due the the original mortgage company falling into some sort of problem with the federal government. I did not seek them out. However, I am facing the same issues as many others that I have read about recently - my escrow account has increased dramatically to cover insurance that I pay for out of pocket. The insurance policy is current, completely paid for and in place since the beginning of August '09, not due to renew until August '10. I spoke with two departments at Ocwen and no once could explain how they determined to increase my escrow, let along add my insurance to my escrow without my approval. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I am now worried to death that they will start the same tactics as they have tried on others. I contacted some online complainants who were eager to share their stories all across the U.S.! Some have already lost their homes, and some are still in the process of losing them. PLEASE SEARCH THE INTERNET ON THIS COMPANY. THERE ARE ATTORNEYS WHO ARE ACTIVELY SEEKING PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TERRORIZED & ULTIMATELY ABUSED BY THIS COMPANY SO THAT THEY CAN GO FORWARD WITH LAWSUITS!!! Don't give up! Even if you've lost your home, you might be able to benefit! They cannot and will not be able to continue with these illegal actions!!!

• Cr
    CROakdale Feb 10, 2010

I am having the issues with Ocwen. My loan was with TBW and I had just finished a refi when TBW went down. When Cenlar and then Ocwen took over they were trying to collect on my old loan not the new loan. I fought this because naturally I didn't want to pay a bigger payment after a refi. I spent 5 months in the "research" dept. of both companies. I have sent them all of the proof needed (several times over). It is going no where. They have started sending me letters stating that I owe more money than I actaully do. After reading these posts, I have decided to pull the money from my 401k and pay what Ocwen wants, then try to find a main-stream company to refi it again. At the moment my credit is still good and the extra money to Ocwen only amounts to about $4000. It sounds like if I wait and keep fighting them, it is just going to get worse.

• I was also part of the Taylor Bean modification program that was supported by President Obama. I had several life changing events in a short period of time. I contacted TBW and explained the situation. They informed me that I was currant on my morgage that they couldn't help. I had to fall behind in order to receive assistance. This was about to happen, which is why I contacted them in the first place, hoping to find another alternitive. So, I fell behind and contacted CDA Lawfirm to assist with the modification. Then in August, Ginni Mae hired Bank of America to service TBW portfolio's. CDA advised me and we then submitted the proper paperwork for the modification to them. I was denied the modification... Ocwen did not explain why. When I called because I could not believe I didn't qualify... I was told that it was a very small window that you had to qualify for the modification. Just to hit the points, I had triple surgury, was hospitalized 3 times after that. My husband left me with the morgage debt and all the additional debts. ie, Truck, credit cards, utilities...etc... furthermore, I was told that even if they explained it to me, I would not beable to understand it. I contacted CDA and they spoke with Ocwen and we then applied for a refinance. Approximately 3 weeks later. I received a call from a realestate friend and he said my property was to for close on 12-22-09. I again called CDA and they contacted Ocwen and said that the refinance was still being looked at. I went through a few over the phone conference calls with Ocwen and CDA on refinancing. I too, (as others I have just read about)... Was asked for money down... And was insulted when the Ocwen (who was barely english speaking) Said that I should be able to put down $29, 0000 since I have not paid my morgage in 10 months... Never the less, said that I shouldn't have a problem because he puts them together the way they are supposed to be.. I agreed to put down $2, 000 in addition to the morgage. On 12-24 I was notified by phone that I qualified for the refinance. I thought Merry Christmas to me!!! Jan. 7th. I contacted CDA again and my contact said he would look into it. Myself and my Real Estate Agent both tried contacting him. Now we are here today... My contact for CDA is no longer there... my house is being auctioned today... I contacted the attorney's office who was handling the auction and was informed that they sent Ocwen an E-Mail informing them of the auction on 02-19-10 and they have not heard back from them. I was informed 02-22-10 by my realtor... I feel for everyone who has been made a fool of by any an all of these companies... I will lose everything today at 4:00pm... May God Bless all of you...

• Kr
    Kris A Feb 28, 2010

I agree completely. I am in a forebearance agreement with an interest rate at 13.5%. I have been trying for the lat 6 months to reduce this rate and trying to redo this loan. I am denied access to the website because of the status of my loan and the last 3 people I tried to talk to did not even speak English and since I do not speak a foreign language the phone calls were useless. Why isn't the government doing something about this.

LisaOliverio Mar 07, 2010

I too have Ocwen as a sevicig company And to spite all my efferts to keep my home they keep putting it up for sherif sale. the best part of all this is in 7of 08 I asking for a payment history and it claimed I owed no money, I called again ask to please update this and again it came back o ending bal. I did this 1 more time and the same by law you need 3 consecutive documents and an end of year witch I did get that say's the same o ending bal. I did not recieve any statements or phone calls, as a matter of fact I was ne ver given notice of a sherif sale I happened to do a favor for a friend and found my home up for sale on 1/5/2010 Yes I had it court ordered and stopped and don't you know the Attorney for Ocwen bought the house 1and a hafe hrs after he was notifiied by the courts to stop the sale, again I had he sale null and void and believe me he was not happy. Again I'm agreeing to a modification so they don't sell my home but, I'm also seeing my attorney on 3/12/2010 to file a class action suit against these idiots, I swear they don't know there right hand from there left, I also called a news station reguarding this, and I'm filing a complaint with The Federal Trade Comm. and I will be contacting the backer on this loan if they answer which so far no responce. If anyone would like a class action suit you could e-mail me at [email protected] and I will forward you information to my attorney he hates Ocwen, and will help you.

• Si
    Sickofocwen Mar 30, 2010

We are going through the same issue with them. My inlaws own the property and despite of them paying and trying to catch up on their payments, they call repeatedly asking for more money. They just called informing us that the taxes we have been paying won't be going to Escrow anymore. Why? I am indian and I am pissed at those idiots answering the calls. I faxed several letters to them showing that we need to refinance, as part of Obama's program but they never received anything - or so they claim. There is no connection between their office in Florida and all the calls are directed to India. They charge errroneously high late payment fees, interest and their calculations are way beyond the understanding of a normal human brain. I am thinking of filing a complaint against them and taking the issue to press.

• Da
    DavidRS May 10, 2010

Ocwen sucks, over and over thru email, us mail, fax, and certified mail wich was signed for by sombody at ocwen, for 6 months now we have sent and resent over and over many times all the paper work we were sent for a loan modification. The dumbass that returns calls from ocwen, that can not speek english, nor understand english, keeps saying they are missing documents, I say to him thats odd because i am looking at everything that you asked for and here is this and that then he says oh soory we do have that i must have overlooked it. after 6 months of this B.S. i get a letter in the mail from Sharripo And denardo saying Ocwen has turned my mortatge over to them to start forclouser. I am really pissed believe it. I ran my own busniess, a trucking company employed 24 drivers up to the end of 2008, because of high oil prices it cost my company 1, 000, 000.00 dollars just for diesel fuel. I laid off 18 drivers and sold what equipment i could what didnt sell was repoed, feb of this year 2010 i completley went out of busniess, I now drive for a company. for the years 2008 and 2009 i paid myself nothing it all went to fuel and other cost. I have contacted the White House, many times and have gotten no where. Something needs to be done now, my wife is disabled I have a 10 year old daughter and work my ### off to try and hold onto everything i have worked so hard for. I do promice that if my home is forclosed on, Ocwen will only end up with a piece of property, the house will be gone, and really if i go to prison for it then so be it, at least a company from another country will not own my home. and some people wonder why some of us hate forginers.
    if anybody reading this, has any suggestion please contact me at [email protected] and I pray, hope, and wish that anybody that is dealing with ocwen has better luck and is able to keep there homes God Bless

• Gs
    GSA May 11, 2010

I guess the better question for all of us who are in the same boat is what else to do or who to contact? Your experiences are all sounding very familiar to me. While I have not lost my house, I fear if the lenders are really getting my monthly payments from this company. If you have any information or advise what to do, or if there should be a concerted effort from all of us who have had an unfortunate experience with them, please post and let the rest of us know. Is there a government bureau or agency who is looking after arrangements such as these?

• Ti
    Tina Faverty May 20, 2010

I have been fighting Ocwen for quite a while.I contacted the Federal Trade Commission and filed a complaint. I was told that they do not represent individuals, but if enough complaints are made to them against Ocwen, they would get involved.I know that is not comforting, but it is a starting point.I was also advised to contact the Office of Thrift Supervision.There, I was given a phone number for the Commerce Department in my state.I called them and they are looking over my documentation/paperwork now.I also filed a complaint against Ocwen with my state Attorney General's office.I have also been complaining to my Congressmen and Senators, and anyone else I come across.Ocwen is a bloodsucking leech!!!In 2006, we were forced into paying forbearance even though we were not behind (our bankrupcy lawyer told us just to pay it or we would lose our house).I was not happy about it because I had been sending my payments Delivery Confirmation since they bought my note in 2004, and "lost" my first payment-they found it and cashed it 2 days after receiving/cashing the 2nd check! I had proof to show when Ocwen received the payment, and also when they FINALLY cashed them(1 was held for 27 days!).We went through with the forbearance(still making reingular house payment each month too), yet the credit for those payments were not reflected on the loan history!They tried to extort more money in 2007 by claiming we were "again" behind.This time I contacted their lawyer, showed my proof that Ocwen had already cashed the checks BEFORE he filed their claim.I also told him that now that he knew the truth, he was equally liable for fraud.He quit as their lawyer, and case was dropped.Since then, Ocwen has sabbotaged every effort we have made to refinance by lying to other lenders(say we are 3-5 months behind when we are not).Since I brought in Attny.Gen. office and Commerce Dept., we have been going around and around with them and their numbers game.I had to send proof of ALL PAYMENTS, they respond I'm 1 pymt. behind.Next, they send a NOTICE of DEFAULT which was for arrears/interest paid off in Chapt.13.I send proof of that, but now they are claiming that I'm 1 pymt. behind and owe interest dating from 4/28/09! I sent IRS 1098 forms to dispute this(they received 4/6/10 but still no reply from Ocwen), along with them not crediting pymts. properly, numerous B.S. fees(9 property valuations-$872, 9 bankrupcy fees-$1, 450, 2bankrupcy expenses-$300, 4 prior servicer fees-$707.62, and many others), crediting forbearance paid in 2006(3 pymts.totaling $2, 639.40 mysteriously appeared as pymts. 1/20/10- pymts I didn't make so I think this is a cover-up), and a math error on the 1098 forms that cheated me $548.30 that should have been credited toward principal and screwed up principal balance (and amt.paid interest) from there.I questioned how in the "history" I was credited with 23 short pymts.(1 for$0.01 short!)when I NEVER paid less than a full pymt.!Now I'm waiting to see what they will pull next!You can contact me at [email protected] If everyone doesn't band together to complain LOUDLY/OFTEN, these bottom-feeders will continue ripping everyone off! I'm praying that soon these cretins will be stopped, but this won't happen unless everyone files complaints with Government Agencies!Hope this helps someone.Keep the faith, and God Bless you all!!!

• Ba
    Barbara/John May 20, 2010

Well, my husband and I put a down payment on a house this past January that was mortgaged by Ocwen. The owners were in a pre-foreclosure, loan refinancing situation with Ocwen. Ocwen FINALLY OK'd our offer on April 26 and gave us until May 21 to close. We had gone to Wells Fargo in January and were approved by them for the mortgage on this property and closed this past Friday, May 14. Two days ago, Tuesday, our daughter and son-in-law went to our house to help with the repainting that we had begun a few days prior. Our new fence was padlocked, all the windows were padlocked, a new lock had been installed on our front door, and when the kids broke one of the windows for access and finally got inside--after calling the local police--discovered that whoever reinstalled all the locks, etc., had helped himself to the power tools that we had left inside the house (and also used to reinstall his locks) and even stomped out a couple of cigarette butts on the floor of one of the bedrooms. The police finally came and said it looked like a bank had done this and wouldn't help. We called the title company the next day and several hours later found out that Ocwen had bought back the house on May 10, claiming they had a right to do this, as it was a foreclosure, and then listed it with a local real estate broker. Needless to say, just the day before they had accepted our closing sale wire (25% down payment, etc.) and the remaining mortgage monies from Wells Fargo. The realtor, who eventually admitted hiring the sleezy locksmith, called to apologize for the mistake--he had been led to believe by Ocwen that the former owners had moved out and they now owned the home and it was available for sale. We were reassured today that our sale was legitimate, as Ocwen never filed their erroneous title to our home, etc., etc.

Yup, we would be more than happy to be part of a class action suit against these sleezebags.

Barbara/John

• Ri
    Rich Hart May 23, 2010

Different address. Same story. I have applied 5 or 6 times for a forebearance agreement. Every time they tell me I am missing one document or another. I am interested in joining a class action suit. Is anybody out there organizing one. If so, please contact me at [email protected]

• Do
    DONT GIVE UP May 29, 2010

THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS...SAME STORY WITH MY WIFE AND I!! CAMEL JOCKEY'S ANSWERING QUESTIONS THEY NO NOTHING ABOUT...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...WE ARE NOW TRYING TO GET A MAIN STREET COMPANY TO DO A RE-FI AND BE DONE WITH THESE [censor]S!! ANY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT...SIGN ME UP!!!

• Fl
    flagette Aug 22, 2010

My fiance and I have been forced to do a shortsale on our property thanks to Ocwen not assisiting us as requested. no response from them, but foreclosure letters kept coming. requesting the same information to be faxed over and over again. which was ridiculous If ure not going to help us just say so. Unfortunately it became a big headache and we just gave up, its not worth it. I really wish there was somethin that could be done and all the homeowners with ocwen loans could just walk away with a free house! sincerely, frustrated!

joe cliford Aug 23, 2010

BARCLAY LOAN AGENCY
    GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE
    DO you need a car loan, house loan, business start up loan,
    student loan, pay day loan, bad cradite loan and any other type
    of loan, we are here to inform you that barclay bank have a registered
    and government aproved loan lending firm that give out our loan from
    (1--10yrs) with the interest rate of 2 % so if you are in need of any
    of these loan seek no further for this is your great opportunity to
    get your loan within 5 working days all you have to do is to apply
    to us via our email [email protected]
    and you will be glad you do the email address once again is
    [email protected]
    Regard
    Dr.joe cliford
    MD/CEO
    barclay loan agency
    United Kingdom.
    Tel Num:+447-045-736-230

joe cliford Aug 23, 2010

we are here to inform you that barclay bank plc is giving out loan
    to the public so if you are in need of any type of loan apply
    now via [email protected]

• Ra
    racerrodig Aug 25, 2010

My wife and I have a similar saga as everyone here. These [censor], subhuman criminals have a very clever scam going. The problem is that our gvt. and judicial system allow this to continue unabated. I have posted on several of these sites and some know our story. Ocwen, in order to create a delinquency when we were current on our mtge unlawfully split a complete payment and applied approx half as "Principle Reduction" Of course the [censor] now make us delinquent because the balance is a "Partial Payment"
    A thousand calls to Ocwen eventually got them to give us credit for the payment but not all of the unlawful late fees and legal charges. I wish I could run my business that way. Then there is the [censor] law firm of Mark Udren who when informed that this was an unlawful forclosure and all of their actions stopped in county court failed to inform the Sheriffs Dept and they sold our house anyway. Fortunatly we were home and the guy sent to board up the house had previous exp with theses [censor] and just walked away.
    It looks like we have the upper hand now as the Camden County Judge is livid with these people. Our Federal Lawsuit is filed and they have already started the finger pointing amongst themselves. Even though Ocwen stated that they purchased our mtge Deutsche Bank might be the holder as that who is filed the foreclosure.
    Keep in mind we were current on our mtge, and I have every statement from Ocwen and our bank. This actually does not mean anything to them. We finally agreed to a modification at 4.02 % and after I made all 3 trial period payments they sent me a letter and said the rate was adjuste to 7.75% for no explainable reason. Even though the contract states it must remain at 4.02 for at least 5 years. Then they sent a letter stating that at "...Ocwen you are very important to us" and then stated they never recieved any of the trial period payments. When I contacted then and faxed all my bank statements and their statements showing the payments the response was the statements don't matter. WTF !!!
    The Judge in Camden County NJ was absolutely appalled. My attorney & I were in court on June 11th and July 9th and on both days there were 5 and 4 Ocwen unlawful foreclosures being heard. All were didmissed. Hurrah for the little guy. I am lucky that my attorney and his firm are doing this on a contingency basis, as there are 22 counts in our federal lawsuit. I could not have been able to afford this if that were not the case.
    I feel and pray for everyone that has had to deal with this predators. My friend from Fl just called me today and told me he got a letter on Mon that Ocwen had purchased his mtge and he knows all that we went through.
    I told him it was only a matter of time before the Ocwen predator made a move.
    I have filed a complaint with the FTC and Katie there was all full of fire and brimestone about all the complaints against Ocwen and yet since then our gvt gave them another 400 mil + in bailout money.
    The big question now is how can we stop them. I would love to get in the consumer advocacy business to shut them down. Maybe if everyone that has an Ocwen mtge stopped at once paying them ?? What is the solution. The problem is that they are playing a numbers game. If they are bilking billions in unlawful fees and such then a million dollar lawsuit here or there is just the cost of doing business. Part of the problem is that they indenture us to them and you cant refi with anyone because they trash your credit. You are stuck with this [censor]. On the other hand what I say in court is a system that is now aware of what is going on. When the attorney for these twits started with "...this is just another routine foreclosure" the judge admonished him "...not to go down that road...I have all the statements and thats not the case" For the record that [censor] name is Sal Carrollo. The one on June 11th was Marqurite Thomas and they work for Mark Udren must be the lawfirm of Dewey Cheatem and Howe!!!

• Fe
    FedUpBigTime Sep 06, 2010

This is crazy! Why is this company still in business? Absolutely everything I have read on these guys has happened to us. It started when we got behind on our mortgage. I received a collection call from them and I told them I could make payment in full the following Wednesday. They said that was fine. I then said, I could make a partial payment right then and then pay the past due balance the following Wednesday. They said "no, just make payment in full next week." Okay, so the following Wednesday I called them to make payment in full ($1600+) and they said that they couldn't accept my payment because I was now 81 days past due and their policy recently changed that you went into foreclosure at 80 days instead of 120 days. They made it perfectly clear that any payment I sent that was less than the full reinstatement amount ($3200 with fees now) would be returned me.
    I don't have that kind of money so I applied for the modification. It was received on 8-26-10 and they approved it on 8/31/10 and emailed me the agreement. I had until 9-5-10 to return it. On 9-1-10, I wired them the first payment and faxed them the agreement. I received notification in the mail from an attorney's office that a lawsuit was filed against me and that they would be happy to help me with it. I was clueless so I looked it up. Sure enough, on 9-1-10, the same day I wired them the money and faxed the agreement (4 days before it was due), they filed a foreclosure with my county courthouse. I called them to find out why and they said that they never received my paperwork and that they would return my money if the paperwork was not received tomorrow by noon (2 days past the deadline mind you). I told them that I had the paper showing that the fax was successful and they said that my piece of paper is worthless. So, I'll try faxing again tomorrow but I have a feeling that it will be rejected for being 2 days late. We'll see. I hate this company. They have pulled every trick they can think of to keep me from bringing my mortgage current. I only touched on the a couple of them. Wish me luck and good luck to the rest of you.

• Sc
    scammedhard Sep 20, 2010

We need a class action against these crooks! I had my mortgage with Taylor Bean & Whitker, I was in the process of a "hardship" modification because my husband died unexpectedly. TB&W gave me the run around for 4 months, in that time, they received TARP money for my loan and was not supposed to be "allowed" to foreclose. Soo to get around that rule, they sold my mortgage to Ocwen. I informed Ocwen that I was having a hardship modification done, they assured me, over and over, how much they work with home owners to help!
    Well, they would NOT find my documents for modification, so they make me start all over again. Over and over I sent in paperwork, forms, documents.. always receiving a letter in a few weeks that I was still missing something! Forget about getting anyone on the phone with at least ONE braincell, or who understands english and at one point, there recorded message said " You can not talk to anyone about your modification, you will be contacted on your status and there is noone to leave a message to". wtf???
    This goes on for months and months, they start "inspecting" my property and went so far as to have it appraised multiple times! I receive a default document in the mail ( i was not upside down and have equity above what I financed, responsible homeowner. I have owned property for over 20 years and my credit score before all this happened was 850!) they send back all my "good faith" payments (which they told me would prevent any forward movement on foreclosure) and preceed into forclosure process.
    I have been harassed for not having insurance (2months to finally get them to remove an addition 4k charge for insurance(3times what the policy actually was) and get my policy on record, and now..surprise, again Im getting the insurance runaround!!
    All of the programs I was able to be approved for, they stalled and stalled so that I am over the time limit. My state started a law with manditory mediation on foreclosures. Guess what? They will NOT modify anything, they refuse any offers and are going forward with my foreclosure! The lawyers just sit there, on the phone supposedly with the bank rep, and say, "No, they can offer you nothing".
    So they get paid 2 times for my mortgage AND take my house! I wish I had a triple return.
    It will be years and years before any of these people get investagated and I'm sure I wont be getting any compensation for being ripped off and made homeless over their GREED!
    SOMEONE HAS TO JUMP IN AND HELP! If the president wants to impress me, stop feeding the pockets of your friends and HELP THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED YOU IN! THIS IS WRONG! OUR PRESIDENT IS ALLOWING ITS CITIZANS TO BE USED, ABUSED AND TOSSED ASIDE FOR POWER HUNGERY MONEY GRABBING CORPORATIONS LIKE OCWEN!

Liz125 Oct 21, 2010

As I said before on another posting about Ocwen, my husband and I are filing Chapter 7 because of income loss, and I am glad Ocwen will have a house that just sits here and unable to be sold. The housing market is trashed, especially in Ohio, and it will serve them right to have a flood of homes that they can't sell, and will lose money on...

• Jg
    JGY Nov 17, 2010

OCWEN! AGHHHHH!!!
    I looked up the name of my old mortgage company today just to see if any one has had any luck with starting any class action against them, ..I fell upon these newer posts, and have read many over the past 6-7 years that my husband and I have HAD to put up with this company. We were forced to deal with them, without any willingness on our part, they just bought our loan, and that's that. Then, hell on earth started.., I am sympathetic with all of your posts, we did modification, knowing that our loan would adjust in a few months...cost us about 10K...waste of time. We also went through the false addition of insurance premiums, and " We didn't receive your paperwork" lies and cheating. It was a constant fight.
    Modification didn't help for long, we ended up doing a short sale on our home, ( heartbreaking), we begged them to give us a modification we could handle, since we had never been late @ fair market value, like a previous poster stated...but NOOOOO! They also insisted that we be late on our loan to even "BE ALLOWED" to put it up for short sale.
    They sold it, amazingly 1 day before auction, to a single woman that had a contract through a R. E agent. She, in the 11th hour, decided she wanted a new roof and all her closing costs paid...BY OCWEN!!! THEY DID IT!! IN A SHORT SALE, SUPPOSED TO BE AS-IS!!! She ended up with about 10K in "Goodies" getting the house for a measley 136, 500K and with her "spiffs" about 125K. Our mortgage was 270K with a 67K second.
    My husband and I were completely crushed by that news, after all the other crap we had endured under their thumb.
    I started to read all these posts and became overcome with emotion ... still so painful. It is horribly disturbing that this country allows these things to go on and on when it is clearly one of the biggest scam companies in existence.
    My husband and I have aged significantly during this battle with these disgusting bottom dwellers, and will never really recover from losing our home and feeling so betrayed and abandoned.
    We can't get a loan for 3 years on another home, because of being delinquent on our payments to do the short sale. How many folks out there weren't??? Something needs to be done...NOW!!!
    JY

• Tr
    T Ry Jan 15, 2011

We were paying over $2000.00 monthly mortgage payment, never missed a payment, not behind in our mortgage. Sent in the mod papers and after several months of them saying they didn't get this or that and my wifes pesistence with them in sending in the same doc's more then once they finally lowered our monthly payment by over $600.00. I was surprised when we went to their web site to see the lower payment and them saying congrats on being approved and the paper work will arrive in the next 30 days. Personally I am hoping they are not BS'ing me.

Liz125 Jan 15, 2011

Well, as an update to my previous post: We got the "Motion for relief from stay" (foreclosure) papers through our attorney. I noticed there was another name as to who was filing the papers, it was U.S. National Bank Association. I had never heard of them, or seen their name on any paperwork associated with my house. I figured they were part of the conglomeration somewhere. Well, when the bankruptcy judge got the motion, she put a stop on the foreclosure and gave them 21 days to provide verification that they are in the position to take the house. I got a letter today from my lawyers office, through the bankruptcy court that they failed to provide that proof, so she has cancelled the motion for relief from stay. I don't know exactly what will happen now, but our foreclosure has been put on hold indefinitely.
    If you get papers for a foreclosure, make sure it's Ocwen's name, if not, get an attorney, because I don't know what they're trying to pull, but I'm so glad I have good attorneys and an awesome bankruptcy judge that pays attention.

Noel4012 Jan 21, 2011

I lost my house because of all of the above complaints against Ocwen Loan Servicing This company sucks, Never late with payments. They put my money in a suspense account and then forclosued while I was in a loan modification agreement

• Dj
    djbrown70 Mar 21, 2011

Even though OCWEN foreclosed on my home, proceeded to list Sheriff Sales, and eventually
    attempted to have me Removed; ALL the WHILE, I'm Waiting on MY THIRD
    "Loan Modification" Application Process to be Completed. Also, the Automated System is
    Telling Me, "Don't Worry-Don't Worry--Your Modification's been Approved. BUT, DON'T CALL US."
    Well, they Finally Took my House in September--- :( So, I Got Another---Better...
    But I Refuse to be Defeated in my Efforts with OCWEN...
    A HUGE WRONG was Committed [to Almost ALL of US].
    --- And OCWEN Must Be Held Accountable.
    Surely, there has to be Something that can be done, in Terms of a Civil Action
    Lawsuit.

Liz125 Mar 21, 2011

I agree, they have already lost a couple of lawsuits, but where to start? It's gonna take a well learned lawyer, who is licensed in multiple states. (However that works)

• Lm
    lmarvelle Mar 26, 2011

It is like I am reading my situation over and over again. We have been in "loan modification" since Ferburay, 2010. I asked where I was calling and one person told me Uraguay (I don't even know where that is!!!) Mostly they are in India. I asked why am I trying to get a loan modification in the United States, because my house is in the US and not India and asked why? I was told that is the way it is! I asked for the number for Ocwen that is in West Palm Beach, Fla and they said that they do not have a number!!! I found the Fla number online which is 561 682 8000. Good luck no one is available. We need to let Obama know how is "modification" is destoying people and putting them out of their homes. It is bad enough this is one of the worst economic times and his idea to "help" people are hurting them more. We are sorry we ever tried to get a modification and if anyone knows of a legit company who are willing to help people like us who got mixed up in this and caused us to be thousands of dollars behing please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Notgivingupin NJ May 26, 2011

My mortgage on my small home in New Jersey was just taken-over by Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC. My principle was $97K and change. I was told to make my first payment on June 1st 2011. I just got a letter stating that I have a late payment, collection fees and gave me information on how to "save" my home? WTF is this? I did a modification agreement with Saxon Mortgage and abided by all of their terms. They stuck another $10, 000+/- on the principle and lowered my rate, but now I see what they've done. They inflate the note then sell it to a predatory company like Ocwen, then Ocwen steals the home behind lies and there's nothing that can be done?? Is there anyone that can help? [email protected]

• Oc
    OCWEN SUCKS BADLY Jun 07, 2011

OCWEN is a horrible debt collecting company, we were trying to payoff our last payment, we send them a regular check but ocwen send us back a notice that said we need to send them a '' BANK CHECK '' and charged us a late fee $600. and made us bad credit. after that, we carefully followed the directions they wanted us to do. we bought bank checks, send it in a ups envolope. and bought insurance just in case. after 2 days later we went to post office and checked if they recieved it, they recieved it by friday and a guy signed it ( M LAMANNA ) and then we called the company just to make sure if they recieved it. but they said they didnt recieve it yet. the post office printed us a sheet a track/confirm and it even has the date before friday!!!

THIS STUBID OCWEN IS SUCH A HORRIBLE COMPANY! THE STUBID BOSS IS SOOOOO RETARTED THAT HE HIRED SOME RETARTED WORKERS. THIS IS A VERY HORROBLE ACTION, IT WILL ONLY MAKE THE OTHER CUSTOMERS NOT BELIEVEING THIS OCWEN COMPANY. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE WORST COMMENT EVER I MADE IN MY LIFE.

• Oc
    OCWEN SUCKS BADLY Jun 07, 2011

NO WONDER ###ING BOSS IS INDIAN ### ( EXCUSE ME FOR ALL THOSE WORDS )
    STUBID BROWN DOESNT BELIEVE IN CHRIST!!!
    WHO WOULD WANT THAT BOSS? IDIOTS
    I HATE

• Fr
    fright for justic Jun 10, 2011

Same thing happen to me for year and i was evected with my 16 year old son by Lashalle bank B/A after over 25 year paiding on a loan the was not my debt in the frist place taking at that crap form Ocwen that is why i have a good case in the fact I made a paper trail by keeping copy of pape work they sand me and what i send them and i contact every law inforement county, stat and federal even though the will not respone to you in writing you can show how you trid to work with them you have the right of informatin act and keep recorde=s of all monis sent to them by making copy of all payment before sending them put them ware you can reach for them it would be nice to sand a copy with you payment lot of work but in the long run it will help.they will be waiting for you to get trid of you record keep an will lie and wait if you start this you have keep it up. all that in happen to us is man made the lost of job county state and federal refused i even trid to file charging for fraud they refused to let me if everone who cant afford to file lawsuit because lack of fund which they no you cant afford will take 20 the the courts a file for a warrent to lock up some of these people and then they may think before they do it again just think about if it was you who have committed a crime againt them you would be in jail looking out one thing about it a law suite want hurt these people they have lots of manie and now they got you monie and all of your inquity (monie) in your home that is why they dont want to help you to keep your home ocwen is all the bank, Hud and they are to big to fail we as the people stop thinking greed and start thing justice let them they have to fellow the law of the land just like you make the police and the ceo do there job as though they would it was you that have committe the crim againt the if the dont file compaint to find out why they cant do there job fight the system and win and then file your law sute and report judges that try to block you and show favers to the banks loan server some to you have to chope the tree down from the root to kill the crim they do the craim make them do the time justicr for all . THE TELLER WE STAND TO MORE WE SEE LET MAKE THE PAY BOTH WAYS STARTING WITH TO CRIM WE SEE LAW SUIT DONT WORK. WARRENT NOW LAWSUIT LATER. IT NOW HURTING THERE POCKETS SO LET HIT THEM WERE IT DO HURT. and then a class action suit I have a good case in right now I two cant find a lawyer to help me we all know why dont so let not waste time something is batter nothing right like the law make your case after the supone to serve and protact right make them do there job because the crokes are paying them not do there job and to tell you you have the sue them that to easy tell when you do the investagation and give you a writen report of you fending and you will go from the get every thing in writing because if you find they did not do there job and you proff and you document that make your case the county, state can be sue too and keep name of everone contact and talk too EVERONE.and if ou home is still empty case the county code enformrnt if the keep owner new on file because the people dont care about your home and you my have a chance to get i back. and before they fit it them self they give it back to you even they are the owner and they county will lock you up if you dont they dont care they have help they they youe inquity out of your home you have file just in case you will have a record and fellow up on every one to see what is being done go get all reports and stay in there face. and do you own research too go pull court records there might be something there to help you.
    SHELIA
    [email protected]
    SHEIA
    GODSPEED

• Mi
    michele quartieri Jun 11, 2011

my parents mortage is also through ocwen. they sent a certified letter saying saying the loan was in default. i live in the house and am trying to take over the mortage because both my parents are deceased.the payments are low because i have been living in the house for over 30 years ocwen wants proof of course and is giving me the run around so here we go. it gets better they want all the back payments by august 30 for about 7, 000. who has that kind of money anymore. am depressed so i am at a loss of what to do. the envitable will happen. it will go into foreclosure

• Th
    Thornton, CO Aug 21, 2011

I am scared to death! Our mortgage has just been sold to Ocwen, and, although we have never been late nor behind on our mortgage I can see it is only a matter of time before we begin having difficulties. Any advice as we begin with this predator company?

• Mi
    MIKE6266 Aug 23, 2011

8/23/2011 My mortgage was sold to OCWEN three months ago from SAXON mortgage & I never had any problems with SAXON Mortgage However Now since it was sold to OCWEN I get harassing phone calls from them saying they are a dept collector trying to attempt to collect a dept & I have NEVER been late with them. Now I am getting calls from places OCWEN has given or sold my personal info to & represents them self's as being affiliated with them or they say they are OCWEN & they have all of my personal info like SSN, my birth date & how much I earn & that I get medicare & SSD /SSI a lot of my other personal info & I could not be leave this was happening & I did some research of my own & come to find out they sold or gave all my personal info to a company called ::> National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    175 Water Street 18Th Floor
    New York City, NY 10038
    Phone: (212) 458-7000
    Toll Free: (877) 638-4244
    & this company was representing them self's as my mortgage company OCWEN. So after this happens I call OCWEN to ask to speak to some one in charge & I spent 2 hrs on the phone with the same NON Americana that I could not hardly understand & after 2 hrs of saying numerous time's I only wanted to speak to some one in charge well then after this he transfers me to a women that also did NOT speak English much at all & still got no satisfaction. I signed a paper when OCWEN took over my mortgage not to release any of my my personal information. I also looked into OCWEN when SAXON mortgage sent me letters telling me they were selling my mortgage to them & after I found out about them I wrote a letter disputing the sale & also called & I was told I had no say in it. I hate OCWEN so bad & I just fear what is to come from this company. My email is > [email protected] & ph. # 410-632-3199 & I would also like to be added. Thank you ! Mike OUR GOVERNMENT SCREWS US & THEN LETS EVERY ONE ELSE STAND IN LINE BEHIND THEM ! WHAT DOES EVERY ONE THINK OF OBAMA NOW ? I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM NOR WILL I EVER CONSIDER HIM A PRESIDENT OF THE USA !!!

• Ta
    Tanya M. Jones Sep 06, 2011

i had a mortgage with this company, they, I think totaly screwed me. I was behind in my mortgage, I filed bankrupcy, to keep my home, luckly, i sold the house, I sold it for a little more that what i brought it for. At the closing table they took all of extra money I was suppose to recieve at closing I left with zero... Then they tryied to make me file taxes on the second mortgage. contacting the IRS. they said that I did not have to file taxes on the second morgage. something is truly screwey about this company...HELP...

• Ge
    George @Peggy De Santiago Sep 19, 2011

Company information:
    Ocwen Loan Sevicing, LLC
    We have been in a Chapter 13 for three years. Saxon Mortgage did a modification back in Feb. of 2008 and then they sold our loan to Ocwen Loan Sevicing, LLC on 04/04/2008 Our arrearages was put into our loan modification .Now Ocwen Loan Sevicing, LLC is asking for the back payments that was included in the modification .I have a letter that show this from the UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT .Ocwen Loan Sevicing, LLC is waiting for our Chapter 13 to get over so they can foreclosure on us But We have never been behind since we been with Ocwen .All I can say is PEOPLE THAT VOTED YOU IN! THIS IS WRONG! OUR PRESIDENT IS ALLOWING ITS CITIZANS TO BE USED, ABUSED AND TOSSED ASIDE FOR POWER HUNGERY MONEY GRABBING CORPORATIONS LIKE OCWEN! AND SAXON we would be more than happy to be part of a class action suit against these sleezebags

• Ss
    sstory Dec 30, 2011

i am with you all...my loan was with litton loan and bammmmmmm from nowhere i get letters from Ocwen stateing i am late on my motage...I called them and they said they now have my loan not litton. I didnt receive any notification of the change and had been online bill paying litton and now...LITTON WENT BANRUPT and they cant find my money i paid so since then...Ocwen is billing me all kinds of crazy fees and I am going crazy!!! my bill is up to $1000 that they say I owe and all I owe is $279.52 and its not even late...I cant believe this is even happing and it has stressed me to no end!!! Now i came acrros all of you with similar problems and i am scared to death...I have no money for a lawyer and no money to be giving away freely to these ###s

• Ri
    ripped off from ocwen Jul 06, 2012

through global outsourcing, i'm going to lose my home because i get called 7 to 12 times a week by someone i can not understand.Told by some in Indian that is up at three a.m. to tell you that their forclosing on your home...Watch "Diverted to Deli" . Mine started with the most preditory of all loans, to in one weeks time, being approved for loan modification, to being served mortgage forclosure papers to being told to send in initial first trial loan mod payment, sending in payment, using return receipt. Them excepting the payment, then calling me and i think, he said my money did not get used as my first trial loan mod payment...NOW WHAT????????

• Sc
    scheeks Feb 09, 2013

all justified. deal with homebased banks only or Credit Unions!!! for now on . dont even give those foreign bloodsuckers your checking account or savings or IRA monies. American for americans.