Menu

K
Author of the complaint
5:11 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Afternoon-

I am beyond disappointed and unhappy, I tried to get resolution with Michael Lewis, who informs me that he is the "TOP" of the list and that there is NO ONE above him.

Synopsis:

In May of 2021 My husband and I booked the 1st Re-sailing of NCL Pride on January 8 2022.

In August NCL canceled the cruise and pushed the 1st Re-sailing back to January 22, 2022

Our Trip was canceled, and we had to start from scratch to re-book. Which we did the same day. Unfortunately, NCL raised the rate $5000 more for the same cruise and same room. NCL said "there is nothing we can do. We struggled to make sense of this and how this could be Good Customer Service and fair to a long time loyal NCL cruiser. We made the decision to rebook at the $5000 extra charge.

You send endless emails, so Friday I clicked to see what rooms were available and rates... To discover that our room and the one above us both cost $5000 less then we agreed to pay when we rebooked in August.

I called and worked with a reservation agent, who understood my query, put me on hold and came back twice, only to deliver the news not only can we get a credit or refund, but she was unable to even upgrade us to the next highest available room.

I then said that was not acceptable and that I did not understand. She then transferred me to Michael Lewis. That conversation was recorded. He gave me the condescending text book answers. he repeatedly said there was nothing he could do. I asked for the name of the person that he reported to, and he refused to give it me, and stated I am as high as it goes" there is no one above me and there is nothing that can be done. I asked what the penalty would be if we canceled and rebooked; I was told 100% minus fees and taxes

I do not know how we can be expected to go on this very expensive cruise without feeling like we are not appreciated or respected... let alone knowing others are taking the same trip for much less with better accommodations. I feel like we have been penalized 2 times, once when you increased the fares after canceling the cruise and now. Feels Horrible to be us.

Unacceptable.

We have had to cancel 7 cruise son multiple lines during covid. NCL is the only one that has policies that punish and that have no line of communication to escalate unresolved issue for further review.

I regret that I used profanity at the end of our conversation, I felt as thou Michael was being condescending and treating me as if I were uneducated. I do not know how I am to go on this cruise

I would like to speak to anyone that would like to retain us as loyal customers.

Sadly-

Kenneth Baublitz
bk#[protected]
[protected]
[protected]@man.com

More Norwegian Cruise Line complaints & reviews

Norwegian Cruise Line - no customer service at all
Norwegian Cruise Line - worst experience ever
Norwegian Cruise Line - horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food!
Norwegian Cruise Line - cruise on ncl dawn aug. 23 to aug. 30