Norton Anti - Virus Symantic — fraudulent charges on debt card!
I ordered Norton Anti-Virus over the internet a year ago. My subscription was not up until january 24th 2008. On january 11th my subscription was renewed with out my knowledge. I was never asked if i wanted my subscription automatically renewed. I never received any notification before the 55.oo dollars was deducted from my bank account. Because of Nortons mistake i bounced checks. Also when i called norton i was put on hold for over two hours and then told it could take up to three days to get the money back in to my account. When i asked to speak to a supervisor i was told, "this office is the final point of contact".
More Norton Anti - Virus Symantic Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments