The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Norton Annual Renewal — credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My credit card was charged even though I did an online cancellation of the annual renewal on the 9th April 2009. My credit card (name Alfred Terence Armstrong) was charged on the 30th April 2009, reference number [protected] GBR. Please refund my credit card the amount debited of $79.99 and cancel my subscription.
More Norton Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton 360 - liveupdate function problems
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments