Norton Annual Renewalcredit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal

My credit card was charged even though I did an online cancellation of the annual renewal on the 9th April 2009. My credit card (name Alfred Terence Armstrong) was charged on the 30th April 2009, reference number [protected] GBR. Please refund my credit card the amount debited of $79.99 and cancel my subscription.

• Ev
    Evelyn Tan Nov 26, 2015

My credit card HSBC Visa was charged RM 159.90 even though I did an online cancellation of the annual renewal on the 26th Nov 2015. My credit card (name EVELYN TAN AH WAH) was charged on the same day.
    The reason of cancellation due to my payment was 3 years in RM 159.90 stead the view detail show 1 year and charging was RM 169.90. Is that something gone wrong in your system.
    Please refund my credit card the amount debited of RM 159.90 and cancel my subscription. Please get this done.
    Looking forwards to your reply asap.

AnthonyAAAAAA Dec 04, 2010

I don't use nortons any more and have not for some time, but yet my credit card was charged without my authority.

• Wi
    Winkler Charles Dec 08, 2009

Bonjour,
    J'ai désactivé depuis déjà 6 mois L'anti-virus Norton. Je n'emploie plus cet anti-virus.
    Vous avez prélevé sans mon autorisation le montant de 52, 17 euros à l'aide du numéro de ma carte de crédit le 14.11.09/16.11.09.
    Je ne suis pas d'accord avec cette façon de procéder et je vous prierais de me rembourser ces 52, 17 euros dans les 14 jours sur ma carte de crédit, sans quoi, je devrai porter plainte.
    No de transaction : [protected].
    Merci de faire le nécessaire et de supprimer l'inscription, ainsi que mon numéro de carte de crédit.
    Salutations.