North American Services Center (NASC) — Immigration services / work permits
Greetings! Me and my two other friends applied as a factory worker in Czech Republic and have paid 6, 300aed (initial payment of 2k then 4k) already since last October 2019. Then Feb this year we paid the remaining 300 (vat). At first actually before we pay the initial amount, they told us that it will take like 5 to 6 months to get the work permit. But then after we have paid the half amount of the total amount of 12, 600 which is 6, 300, the other Polish staff we spoke with said it will take like 8 to 9 months. Then this pandemic started and we want to get our money back because we lost our job. And due to this pandemic we know that it will take time for Czech Republic to allow non residence to enter their country. But they keep telling us that it is non refundable. We tried to ask many times for the proofs that our papers is already on process but they cannot show us any evidence that they have already spend our money for processing the papers, we are always sending them email and asking for the update but they keep telling us that its still on process. Do you have any idea what can we do about this or how can we file a complain against them to get our money back? Thanks. This is my facebook account in case you want to contact me: Youknowme Right (Jhona Carreon Besain) Thank you and keep safe.
More North American Services Center (NASC) Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Immigration - fraud
- NASC - fraud
- North American Services Center (NASC) - start up an immigration process
- NASC INTERNATIONAL - cheating
- North American Services Center (NASC) - unprofessional conduct by an agent
- North American Services Center (NASC) - australian work visa
- North American Services Center (NASC) - For the refund money
- North American Services Center (NASC) - Paid initial amount for the application/processing fee
- North American Services Center - claims to want to cancel a magazine subscription I am not receiving.
- North American Services Center (NASC) - immigration