North American Services Center (NASC)Immigration services / work permits

J Apr 10, 2020

Greetings! Me and my two other friends applied as a factory worker in Czech Republic and have paid 6, 300aed (initial payment of 2k then 4k) already since last October 2019. Then Feb this year we paid the remaining 300 (vat). At first actually before we pay the initial amount, they told us that it will take like 5 to 6 months to get the work permit. But then after we have paid the half amount of the total amount of 12, 600 which is 6, 300, the other Polish staff we spoke with said it will take like 8 to 9 months. Then this pandemic started and we want to get our money back because we lost our job. And due to this pandemic we know that it will take time for Czech Republic to allow non residence to enter their country. But they keep telling us that it is non refundable. We tried to ask many times for the proofs that our papers is already on process but they cannot show us any evidence that they have already spend our money for processing the papers, we are always sending them email and asking for the update but they keep telling us that its still on process. Do you have any idea what can we do about this or how can we file a complain against them to get our money back? Thanks. This is my facebook account in case you want to contact me: Youknowme Right (Jhona Carreon Besain) Thank you and keep safe.

• Me
    Melanie Gumban Apr 10, 2020

You have to make a complain on the police or dubai courts. You can ask to the clerk. But I have read their contract. You cant refund the money. For us, me and my bf, paid only half like 3000, then just two days we want refund, they cant answer us, giving us phone numbers to call their legal dept.

• Va
    Vanessa Haresco Aug 26, 2020

@Melanie Gumban Hi mam did u refund back the money? Because last week also me and my friends, total 4, we paid 3k dhs each. The following day we asked for refund but until now no reply. What is ur fb page?

• Er
    EROS13 May 27, 2020

All NASC Victim should join together to file a civil case to this company. we need to find ways to get our money back. send email to me and lets join together eros.[protected]@yahoo.com

• Pe
    perth tanapon Sep 20, 2020

Na refund mo ba ung pera mo ate? ganyan din kasi nging status ko nkapagbigay n ako sa knila ng kalahati until now wala pa silang update may mga kabayan dun na sana sila dapat nagaadvise kung dapat bng tumuloy sa application pero sila pa ung nagpupush para makapgdown tayo

• Va
    Vanessa Haresco Sep 21, 2020

@perth tanapon Hi pls send msg po s aking fb page, vanessa haresco hnd po namin narefund ang pera. Discuss ko s inyo full details, slmat