WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] Logo

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS]

Having problems with WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS]?

+91 172 666 3600 (Mohali, India (Asian HQ)
+91 183 306 3800 (Amritsar)
+91 172 424 3131 (Chandigarh)
+91 113 015 1550 (Delhi - CP)
+91 116 610 2700 (Delhi - GK)
+91 113 009 3800 (Delhi - RG)
+91 124 690 0940 (Gurugram)
+91 181 300 3800 (Jalandhar)
+91 161 395 3800 (Ludhiana)
+91 120 300 4646 (Noida Branch)
+91 806 060 3800 (Bangalore)
+91 793 068 3800 (Ahmedabad)
+91 261 399 3900 (Surat - Gujarat)
+91 265 336 3800 (Vadodara)
+971 24 431 730 (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
+61 434 284 304 (Australia)
+973 17 296 839 (Bahrain)
+971 43 969 101 (Karama, UAE)
+968 24 298 513 (Muscat, Oman)
+254 724 723 740 (Nairobi, Kenya)
+974 44 959 666 (World Wide Information Consultancy Services, Qatar)
+971 65 734 068 (Global Strategic Management Consultancy, UAE)
+98 212 621 9640 (World Wide Integrated Taam Pasargad Consultancy, Iran)
Office № 315-316, West Wing-3, Dubai Airport Free Zone
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Asian Headquarter, India
A-12, Phase-6, Industrial Area, Mohali-160055

North Zone (India)
Amritsar
SCO-112, ICICI Bank Building, District Shopping Centre, MK Hotel Road, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar,143001

Chandigarh
SCO-2415-16 Sector 22-C, Near Hotel Aroma, Chandigarh

Delhi - CP
7B, 7th Floor, Vandana Building, 11 Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001

Delhi - GK
101 & 103, 1st Floor, Savitri Cinema Commercial Complex, Dlf Centre, Greater Kailash-I I, New Delhi - 110048

Delhi - RG
A-31/A, 3rd Floor, Near Raja Garden Flyover, Above Yamaha Showroom, Ring Road, Rajouri Garden, Delhi

Gurugram
Unit 3 605, 6th Floor, DLF City Court Building, M.G. Road, Near Sikanderpur Metro Station, Gurgaon

Jalandhar
Plot № 21-22, Ground Floor, Midland Financial Centre, Opposite Hotel Kings, Near ICICI Bank, GT Road, Jalandhar City

Ludhiana
Ground Floor, Novelty Plaza, Adjoining Dulari Studio, Near Bhai Wala Chownk, Ludhiana

Noida Branch
502 B, 5th Floor, P-5, Ocean Plaza, Near Sector-18 Metro station (Gate № 2), Opposite GIP Mall, Noida 201301

Patiala
SCO-11, 1st Floor, Near Sandeep Autos, Leela Bhawan Market, Patiala

South Zone (India)

Bangalore
№ 2, Krishvi Building, 1st Floor, Above Life Line Pharmacy, Opp. Domlur Post Office, Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071

Chennai
№ 29, 1st Floor, Dr.Nair Road, Venkat Raman Street, Above Federal Bank, Near Vani Mahal, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017, Tamil Nadu, India

East Zone (India)

Kolkata
8B, Middleton Street, Flat № 1A, Geetanjali Apartment, 1st Floor, Beside Loreto House and Near Vardhan Market, Kolkata - 700071

West Zone (India)

Ahmedabad
203-Ashoka Complex, Opp. Kalupur Commercial Bank, Near Golden Triangle, Sardar Patel Stadium Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009

Pune
Sohrab Hall, Office № 429-430, 4th Floor, Opp Jehangir Hospital, Near Pune Station, D.P. Road, Pune, 411 001

Surat - Gujarat
Office: FA, 1st Floor, West Field, Opp. St. Xavier School, Ghod Dhod Road, Surat

Vadodara
202-203, Center Point, R C Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara - 390005

Associate Offices Around The World

Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Office № 202, 2nd Floor, Al Mariah Tower, Opposite Universal Hospital, Al Hilal Bank Building, Old Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Australia
58/48-50, George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150

Canada
10 Kingsbridge Garden Circle, Suite 202, Mississauga ON (Near Square One Mall)

Bahrain
9th Floor, Bahrain Tower, Al Khalifa Ave, Manama

Karama (United Arab Emirates)
Zainal Mohebi Plaza, Pizza Hut Bldg, Sheikh Rashid Street, Opposite Burjuman, Karama - Dubai - UAE

Kuwait
15th Floor, Al - Shorouq Tower 2, Jaber Al - Mubarak Street, Opposite Dasman Complex, Sharq, Kuwait

Morocco
4 Blida Street, Tour Orientale Residence, 4th Floor, Opposite BMCE Bank Headquarter and Hotel Movenvick, Casablanca City Center, Morocco

Muscat, Oman
Office № 401, 4th Floor, Sky Tower, Bld № 479, Next to Aramex, Al-Khuwair, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

Nairobi (Kenya)
2Nd Floor Sarit Center, Westlands, Po Box 1525-00606, Nairobi Kenya

World Wide Information Consultancy Services
604, 6th-Floor, IBQ Bank Building, Airport Road, Near HSBC Bank, Doha, Qatar

Global Strategic Management Consultancy, Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
Office № 1604, 16th Floor, Al Marzooqi Tower C (C.G. Mall building), King Faisal Road, Sharjah, UAE

World Wide Integrated Taam Pasargad Consultancy, Iran
Office № 11, Building Number 29, Atefi Sharghi street, Jordan area, Tehran

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS].

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2020

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — uk student offer letter not helped process

Application No: SG19-[protected], FSN (File Serial Number) 142776 I am Suneet Brar and i have wanted to avail...

Nov 06, 2019

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — immigration service to canada

We have paid for a Canada immigration purpose to WWICS and signed a contract. Before proceeding the payment...

Aug 28, 2019

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — worst service

I registered my self with this fraudulent company in the year 2014. Chennai branch manager srinivas told me...

Aug 24, 2019

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — not refunding the money taken for visa process.

WWICS Dubai JLT office is a fraudster. While registering their service was over the moon. A glorified picture...

Aug 21, 2019

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — canada visa immigration

My horror story started with WWICS Business Bay, Dubai last year in August'18 when i contacted Allen Rohith...

Apr 04, 2019

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — poor communication, fraud company

I Mukesh Kumar Mandal, enquired on WWICS website for my Canada & London immigration. One of their manager...

Sep 23, 2018

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — canada immigration money refund

have paid my fees on month of October 2016 in Dhs 8800 and in month of April Dhs 6300, firstly they said i am...

Aug 14, 2018

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — misleading and dishonest

The below was a reply I received from VETASSESS : Based on the documents provided, applicant has been working...

May 28, 2018

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — fraudulent against their deficient service and disgusting behaviour

This might seem similar to other complaints but I realized and saw wwics trying to pull of their stunts in my...

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] immigration services

I opt them for Canada immigration services they are cheaters and number one fraud company there services are very unsatisfactory.

i opted for service four month back since they are not giving any response to my mails and cheated me by giving false response that i am eligible for Canada immigration but as per Canada immigration web portal i am not eligible.

WorldWide Immigration Consultancy Services [WWICS] — immigration consultation service

I am a client with WWICS MUSCAT and my Client ID is: FSN:116196 WWICS has failed twice in providing me the...

Muscat

WWICS — non refund of fee even embassy fee

I Rajeev sharma had applied for canadian immigration in 2008 .Due to changes in rules many files get rejected...

WWICS Mohali — Australia skilled visa fraud

WWICS is a FRAUD company.They are cheaters.I have applied for Australia Skilled worker category through them...

WWICS — procedure is not correct

Dear Friends, Immigration frauds starts as below... So, be careful before giving the money anywhere... For...

Chennai

WWICS — immigration to canada

I had paid WWICS to process my application to Canada in 2003 and in 2013 received a letter from WWICS that my...

WWICS — cheat company screwed my life with 3.5 lacs (chennai)

Hi friends, wwics chennai is big cheat company, never ever believe their lies. The manger head is big [censored]...

WWICS — student visa

I was planning to get a student visa, but I needed some assistance. At first they seemed very professional...

Dubai

WWICS — regarding refund

my file number 81461 applied under FSW. As because of certain conditions i didn't fulfill the criteria...

WWICS - Immigration Consultantmisguiding,cheating,improper information

Back in March 2013, I Saurabh Malhotra had applied for Australia PR from WWICS. In January 2013, we have been approached by the WWICS employee. They asked us to submit all the necessary documents in order to verify whether we were eligible or not. In March we have paid the fee for our documents to be processed. In November 2013 we received a message stating that our case was rejected. We tried to contact the company, but it was useless, there was absolutely no help from WWICS.
    It has been more than two years now and we are still fighting for our money. The WWICS management team never gave me any explanations and I can’t see the reason why my case was disapproved. Their manager said that there was a mistake made but refused to explain the details. I asked a simple question but received no answer, and I have no idea on what basis my application was rejected. I think that my application was rejected because their their verifying team verified my documents for months. The message I received stated only that my education does not meet the experience. Even now I can’t understand what they wanted to say. Dealing with this company was a total waste of time and money. Now, the only thing I really want is my money back. Please, help me.

• Ww
        wwicsmhl Apr 02, 2015

Dear Mr Malhotra

Request you to kindly forward your concern to email [protected]@wwicsgroup.com. So that the concerned department look into and take further timely action.

WWICS — wwics frauds captured in camera and now its show time

With Regard to all these Complaints against this Immigration Company (WWICS), we have decided to Experience...

Pune