Menu
North American Services Center (NASC) company logo
North American Services Center (NASC)
reviews & complaints

North American Services Center (NASC)
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

27 complaints
3 resolved 24 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of North American Services Center (NASC). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
3:54 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Myself sakhawat hossain i open file February 2022 till now june chander agent didn't give me any feedback whenever i call not responding. Not replying message. Totally stopped communication i paid 5k aed up its not free this guy useless not responding. Always ignore and told me busy later chat but not Mob- [protected]

R
3:20 am EDT

North American Services Center (NASC) - Express Entry to CANADA

After a promising assessment from their client representative, I entered into a binding agreement with NASC in February 2017.

I paid the service fee of 10,000AED and submitted all required documents, including IELTS and WES.

After several attempts, there is still no clear indication that I will be granted residency in CANADA.

On February 28, 2021, I received an email from NASC informing me that my contract would be terminated even if the pandemic occurred. They said I needed to pay 2500AED to reactivate my account with them.

They have done nothing to pursue my application for several years.

I want my money back in full.

Desired outcome: I want a full Refund

C
4:01 pm EDT

North American Services Center (NASC) - Work permit

NASC (North American Services Center) has taken 10500 Aed from me in 2018 by promising (with the contract) to provide me genuine work permit which grants me to obtain National Visa and work in Poland. The first work permit they had issued to me was fake, so Embassy rejected my visa application saying that my intended stay in Poland is not justified, when I claim my money back they promised to issue me another work permit within 6 months, it took another 2 years to issue another work permit, which also turned out to be fake. so how can I get my money back from this agent?

P
7:04 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

North American Services Center (NASC) - I want refund for money I paid to NASC for the application of Permanent Residency Visa in Canada but was not able to fulfill by NASC

I entered to a binding contract with NASC dated 28-Dec-2019 to process and help to secure a Permanent Residency for Canada for myself. However, after fulfilling all the requirements (i.e., Educational Credentials Assessed World Education Services - WES, Completion of IELTS Exams with 6.5 Band Score, and all other document requirement). Up to this date, nothing has been achieved from NASC in securing the Permanent Residency Visa for me. Please support in refunding my money since they are unable to deliver results and this is a clear indication of breach of contract.

Desired outcome: I need a refund of my money or to provide Permanent Residency Visa in Canada

3 comments
R
Jun 07, 2022 2:30 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I, too, am a victim of NASC. I completed all of the requirements, including the payment of 11,000AED+2000AED, WES, and IELTS. They have done nothing to pursue my application for Canadian residency. They terminated my contract and informed me that if I wanted to reactivate, I would have to pay again. This company has done nothing but take hard-earned money and given nothing in return, despite their promises. I simply want a better life for my family. NASC should refund all of my money. I wish someone could assist us in getting our money back.

Jun 08, 2022 6:00 am EDT
Replying to comment of RSV2011

Can you send me email or add me in facebook [email protected] or Facebook name Human Incarnation.

C
Jun 04, 2022 4:12 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please e-mail me, i am also one of the victims [email protected]

12:12 pm EST

North American Services Center (NASC) - Working Permit

I went to their office 2years ago. I paid 5500aed after that nothing happened no follow ups, no updates! we comply the requirements on our own coz they are charging us double again for processing (WES and IELTS). We called several times we ask to provide the resume they made as per canada format but until

now they cannot provide.last feb 28 my ielts was expired. They just wasted time and money. When you call them as if they are the aggrieved ones!Hoping all this complaints will help public notice they legit scammer!

1 comment
Mar 24, 2022 3:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thanks man It's helpful to everyone who wish to approach this organization. Yesterday i contact Miss Javeria her WhatsApp number +[protected] to asked regarding complaints she has has no answer and just She said "I will get back to you soon on it". But she didn't get back to me until now. The complainants was not the enemy of NASC or their spokespersons. They prove that NASC is a scammer by ignoring complainants even the complainants attached their proves with complaints.

M
1:45 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

North American Services Center (NASC) - Refund request for North American Services Center. Migration to canada job application

I WOULD LIKE TO GET A REFUND FROM THE AMOUNT THAT I PAID THEM TO GET A JOB FOR ME TO CANADA, WHICH NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL NOW.

JANUARY 14, 2019: I PAID AED 6,300 DIRHAMS FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM BUT THEY DID NOT ABLE TO GET ME A JOB.

PLUS AED 2,000 DIRHAMS FOR THE ECA PROCESSING.

AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I RECEIVED THIS LETTER FROM THEM:

Dear Mr. Marlon Greetings from North American Services Center. We have launched your Express Entry profile which has been reviewed by the CIC and determined that you are not accepted for Express Entry at this time. Mr. Indrajeet, you can download the CIC decision letter from your NASC Portal. By writing this email we would like to update you about further action which North American Services Center going to work on. We are as an experienced immigration consultants feel like the profile need more support and need to gain more points to look stronger in front of Canadian Government and get selection sooner. Now we are going to be concentrated and actively work on 2 things: 1. Job Offer. We are going to share your CV and your profile using all our connections with potential employers in Canada (big companies, holdings, groups, recruiting agencies and etc.) to make sure the job will be granted and additional points will be given. 2. Provinces invitation. Your occupation can be in demand list of one of the province of Canada. We are going to check local market of which province has a demand of your occupation and experience. As well we are planning to use our connections in Canada, we will start constantly communicate with provinces so we will have more chance that invitation from the province can be granted. Meanwhile it’s important to support your application from your side as well by getting proper training and retaking the IELTS to receive higher score. Also be advised that our company offering Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) with additional cost. AIPP is fast-track immigration program that allows employers in Canada’s four Atlantic provinces – Nova Scotia, New Brunwick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island – to hire foreign nationals for jobs they haven’t been able to fill locally. Kindly bear with us and allow us to take more time to work on your file as it’s required and we will update you as soon as we receive positive reply from Canadian Parties. Thank you for choosing NASC DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

- Processing Team06/17/2021 11:45am

IN THIS LETTER THEY MENTION A NEW PROGRAM THAT CALLED ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM. SINCE THEY ARE THE EXPERT I LISTENED TO THEM. I SIGNED UP AGAIN, AND THEY GAVE ME DISCOUNT. I PAID THEM AED 3,150 DIRHAMS. THIS TIME I WAS HOPING THEY WILL ABLE TO LOOK FOR A JOB FOR ME IN ANY ONE OF THOSE PROVINCES, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING.

THIS IS WHY I WANT A REFUND AND I NEED A LEGAL ADVICE FOR HELPING ME GET MY MONEY BACK. THANK YOU.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN MY NUMBER: +[protected]

OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT: [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: I WOULD LIKE A REFUND. PLEASE HELP ME, THANK YOU.

E
2:43 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

North American Services Center (NASC) - Canada Yukon immigration with job offer fraud

This company North American service center (NASC) is a scam organization, they're operating and scamming people of their hard earned money without any mercy. They collected money for Canada migration with Job offer within 10 months. From Jan 2021- Jan 2022, after one year client call back for refund, they boldly said they can't refund the money, they tell client to pay again and this time it's guarantee but double of the first payment. After paying they blocked the client from contacting them, they removed the client details from their clients portal. They refused to refund any of the huge amount they collected from the clients.

They are big time scammer. This company should be close down. They're wicked and evil, Especially the Arabic guy that always show visit Visa they got for someone instead of PR the client requested and paid for..

4000 AED was collected in their Abu Dhabi Branch sky Tower reem island by Lyra.

Desired outcome: They should refund my 4000 AED

S
6:10 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello mam and sir i have a apply 2019 15 november czeck republic but no responce 2 years give me my money back in6300 dharam all waste my time please close my file and give my money back another i have a labour coat case tell me now my no is [protected]

10:33 am EDT

North American Services Center (NASC) - Visit visa renewal

This company is fraud, they say all sweet things just to take your money, and after that you start chasing them with emails and phone calls, they even go as far as banging the call on you once they know you are the one calling, I paid them a sum of 1, 500 aed for visa renewal, they told me the entire process takes just 1 month to get the visa, it's going to 4month and no feedback whatsoever from them …. I was even told they will pay the visa fee, only to find out they didn't do anything… they didn't even pay the visa fee up until this moment, have sent several emails, sent message via their portal all to no avail, nobody is reaching out to me or telling me anything as regarding my application…. I need my 1, 500 refund, since that's what I paid for and they can't offer the service I paid for … they should refund my money ….. 1, 500 aed…. Please do not approach this company for anything, they say all sweet words just to get your money and give u one agreement to sign, after that they will turn to your boss and yell and shout on you when you ask questions regarding your application….. their workers are so rude…… pay them only if you just want to dash them money…… they are SCAM … so many bad reviews on goggle concerning them … wish I saw all this before falling victim to them …. NASC IS SCAM …. North American service center is SCAM ….. do not fall victim

Desired outcome: I want my money back …. 1,500 aed

9:13 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I applied since December 2019 at north American services with the position of barista which is their job opening bound to Poland. According to them the processing will only take up to three months but it takes after 8 months when I received a mail from them informing me that my work permit has arrived and I need to settle the remaining balance for me to be...

4:47 pm EST

North American Services Center (NASC) - St Lucia citizenship

Hello all, please know that this so called NORTH AMERICAN SERVICE CENTER-Dubai
JLT

Is only fraud and stealing money from people it's a fake little office without any permission or authority in dealing with immigration, they stole more then 90, 000 dirhams 2 years ago under a fake offer to gee a st Lucia passport. Please make a collective complaint and send it to court.

M
6:23 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have paid over 20,000 dhs to NASC but they don't do any things in process. My suggestion is everyone who's faced same bad experience with this fraud NASC immigration company to submit a complaint at department of economic development in Dubai or Abu Dhabi Also there is Full details of complaints channels and phone numbers at following website: Dubai : Dubaided.gov.ae Abu Dhabi added.gov.ae

I
12:26 am EST

North American Services Center (NASC) - Immigration to Quebec

I have applied for quebec immigration through nasc in 2013 and till date (2020) I have paid them more than aed 35k and still my immigration is incomplete.
I have sent them millions of emails and phone calls, but there is hardly any response and they keep giving fake commitments vis emails only.
Pls do not consult them at all
They will make u to suffer and take as much money as possible.

Update by iirrffaann
Nov 09, 2020 12:37 am EST

Dear All
Lets us unite and send email to KHALEEJ TIMES about how NASC is cheating people and eating our money.

[email protected]

6:14 pm EDT

North American Services Center (NASC) - For the refund money

I was applied for the Czech Republic work permit in 14/11/2020 until now I didn't get any paper this company is fraud and they are not giving us any proof of immigration application and they don't want to refund any money I lost my job I don't have anything please I need a help to refund my money back

1 comment
B
Feb 13, 2021 7:50 am EST

Now dont pay a songle money even if they give you work permit. Because all the work permit they show in the videos are not with the strong base. And nobody gets visa. Same thing happened to me. You will never know what is the position u are applying untill u get work oermit and to be honest work permit will be full of surprises. So stay away from them.

1:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Greetings! Me and my two other friends applied as a factory worker in Czech Republic and have paid 6, 300aed (initial payment of 2k then 4k) already since last October 2019. Then Feb this year we paid the remaining 300 (vat). At first actually before we pay the initial amount, they told us that it will take like 5 to 6 months to get the work permit. But...

8:28 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I applied in NASC last December 30, 2019 for a particular position going ro Czech Republic. As they promised me that there are several positions available that companies are hiring for. And I choose the chocolate factory worker position for that matter. Not only me, actually some of my friends have already applied as well ahead of me. Then after that, I...

2:53 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello all, Stay away from them, as a duped client I will explain everything you will experience objectively and truthfully: 1- they will misinform you about the process: - They might tell you that Kathryn Mary MacDonald is an immigration lawyer, whereas she is just a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), all what she and NASC can do is fill...

H
10:20 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

November 2015 I sat on of NASC meeting to advise me regarding immigration to Canada. After the meeting they were pursuading us to pay money and get discount price on overall process without submitting any document at the spot. I got excited and I paid 1000 AED to secure a place for me then they told me to sign the contract ince it is ready. Then I signed...

K
2:55 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I started my application for Australian work permit almost 18 months ago, at the time of first assessment with my qualification and experience, their agent Mr. Muneer (Professional Liar) told me that you have 80% chances in your favor. they collected almost 13000 AED from me and after 1 year of valuable time i received an email stating that your skill...

F
6:26 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

NASC cheated me by telling lies that I am eligible for Express entry system. Even though i have scored good in IELTS, they expect me to get 9 in all, which is not really practical. Initially when i met them they checked all my details and said i need to score either 6 or 7 in IELTS, but i scored 8. When i call them now, they say either get 9 in all or get a...

North American Services Center (NASC) contacts