The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Nordictrack/UTS — runaround
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Bought an Elite zi treadmill, with extended warranty in January last year. At 15 months old, the base plate cracked completely down the middle, damaging the belt. I'm 215 pounds, hardly excessive and it is used for c. 6 hours a week.
Called UTS, placed and order for replacements, was told it should be about a week - great. Called again after two weeks, was then told parts were on back-order (wasn't told that the first time), but that they should arrive late last week. Called again today...still on back order from Nordictrack. Rang Nordictrack and was told that they were on order with the supplier.
Bottom line, still have no treadmill, multiple non-effective "customer service" calls. Only possible conclusions:
1. lots of base plates crack so they ran out;
2. no inventory;
Either way, completely unsatisfied.
More Nordictrack/UTS Complaints & Reviews
- NordicTrack.com - nordic track do not honor the warranty!
- Nordictrack - poor service / poor product
- NordicTrack AudioStrider 990 Pro Elliptical - buyer beware - horrible product support
- Nordic Track - NordicTrack GX7.0 pro - Exercise Bike - service and quality
- Nordictrack - non existent customer service
- NordicTrack - Icon Fitness Treadmills - poor organization/order taking
- Nordictrack - treadmill
- Nordick Track Icon - Terrible service
- Nordic Track - treadmill. Never worked. Replacement monitor backordered for "We don't know how long"
- Nordictrack - Failure to Provide Access Code for iFit Program