Nokiascam?

Hi, I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [protected]@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me about whether it is true or not, who are these people and why did they send a sms like this. Regards.

• Km

• Me
    merve karakas May 29, 2009

• Al
    Ali Kel Jun 04, 2009

hi a have got the same message.Is it a fake..?how do you know whether it is true or not.Please inform me. [protected]@hotmail.com

• De
    deep Jun 13, 2009

alayınıza sokayım. eskiden bul karayı al parayı üçkağıtçıları vardı, şimdi de siz varsınız.

• Pe
    perminova Jul 05, 2009

hi, my name is Perminova Tanya I have got a text message that my mobile won 100.000.00GBP, if it is true call me please [protected] in ukraine.

• Ar
    Artjom Jul 07, 2009

Hi, my name is Artem. I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [protected]@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me.
    [protected]@mail.ru

• Ir
    Irlandec Nov 22, 2009

Hi, my name is Sergey. I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [protected]@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me.
    [protected]@meta.ua
    +[protected]

• Hu
    hukaka Mar 24, 2010

I received an sms that my mobile number has won 300 thousand Euros in the Nokia promo. Claim code:M7XIT.send email to [protected]@nokiaonline-italia.org; phone +[protected]

• St
    stom Mar 24, 2010

I received the same sms, how do this people know we have Nokias? Stella

• Nj
    njeri muroki Mar 24, 2010

is this true information?

• Ki
    kitur Mar 24, 2010

is it a valid information and if it's so or not what next step to take

JOSEPH MWENDWA Mar 27, 2010

its really good to to have such information but i will fairly trust you if i receive the recommended amount of euros in my phone. BY JOSEPH MWENDWA phone number [protected] Nairobi KENYA

ITS GOOD TO SHARE INFORMATION AND IDEAS ALL OVER THE WORLD AS YOU ARE
    TRYING G TO DO NOT BOTHERING ONES COUNTRY OR CO LOUR.ITS good.

JOSEPH MWENDWA Mar 27, 2010

its goodbecousecouse its keeps me busy asi do not fill lonely

• As
    Ashley Peters May 06, 2010

i got the same text, do you want to mean this is true or not? If its not they should stop sending this types of texts & how on earth do they know that we have Nokia cell phones?

• Bo
    bob mbithi Jan 20, 2011

have recieved the same sms.if valid, what is the next step to take.bob mbithi

• He
    hecko Feb 11, 2011

hi my name is lois chanda i received an sms from [protected]@nokia.com tell +[protected] telling me that i have won a pound 415000 from the promotion is this true/false is it coming from your firm
    please inform me