Nokiascam?

Hi, I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [protected]@uknokia.co.cc. Please inform me about whether it is true or not, who are these people and why did they send a sms like this. Regards.

• He
    hecko Feb 11, 2011

hi my name is lois chanda i received an sms from [email protected] tell +[protected] telling me that i have won a pound 415000 from the promotion is this true/false is it coming from your firm
    please inform me
    tell +[protected]

• Bo
    bob mbithi Jan 20, 2011

have recieved the same sms.if valid, what is the next step to take.bob mbithi

• As
    Ashley Peters May 06, 2010

i got the same text, do you want to mean this is true or not? If its not they should stop sending this types of texts & how on earth do they know that we have Nokia cell phones?

JOSEPH MWENDWA Mar 27, 2010

its goodbecousecouse its keeps me busy asi do not fill lonely

ITS GOOD TO SHARE INFORMATION AND IDEAS ALL OVER THE WORLD AS YOU ARE
    TRYING G TO DO NOT BOTHERING ONES COUNTRY OR CO LOUR.ITS good.

JOSEPH MWENDWA Mar 27, 2010

its really good to to have such information but i will fairly trust you if i receive the recommended amount of euros in my phone. BY JOSEPH MWENDWA phone number [protected] Nairobi KENYA

• Ki
    kitur Mar 24, 2010

is it a valid information and if it's so or not what next step to take

• Nj
    njeri muroki Mar 24, 2010

is this true information?

• St
    stom Mar 24, 2010

I received the same sms, how do this people know we have Nokias? Stella

• Hu
    hukaka Mar 24, 2010

I received an sms that my mobile number has won 300 thousand Euros in the Nokia promo. Claim code:M7XIT.send email to [email protected]; phone +[protected]

• Ir
    Irlandec Nov 22, 2009

Hi, my name is Sergey. I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [email protected] Please inform me.
    +[protected]

• Ar
    Artjom Jul 07, 2009

Hi, my name is Artem. I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [email protected] Please inform me.

• Pe
    perminova Jul 05, 2009

hi, my name is Perminova Tanya I have got a text message that my mobile won 100.000.00GBP, if it is true call me please [protected] in ukraine.

• De
    deep Jun 13, 2009

alayınıza sokayım. eskiden bul karayı al parayı üçkağıtçıları vardı, şimdi de siz varsınız.

• Al
    Ali Kel Jun 04, 2009

hi a have got the same message.Is it a fake..?how do you know whether it is true or not.Please inform me. [email protected]

• Me
    merve karakas May 29, 2009

Hi, I've got a text message from the number +[protected] saying that my mobile won 100, 000.00GBP in the Nokia Award and wants me send my email, name and number to london office: [email protected] Please inform me about whether it is true or not, who are these people and why did they send a sms like this. Regards.

• Km