Nokiaongoing nokia promo

Hello,
I receive a sms saying congratulations, your number has just won 290, 000pounds in the ongoing uk nokia promotions and I was told to email them at; nokiaworld. [protected]@live.com and call +[protected]. please you can email me back at [protected]@live.com for claims of information.

• Th
    thimo bena Oct 07, 2010

hello, i have receive a sms saying congratulations, your cell phon has won 500, 000 pounds its tru? please send me a email for information.my email is [email protected]

Savings Account Interest Rates Oct 07, 2010

CICI Bank accepts and supports Standing Instructions. You don't have to worry about the chore of carrying out a routine transaction. Just set up a Standing Instruction and leave it to us to manage.

• Ad
    Adrijana Oct 07, 2010

I have received SMS ( your mobile number has won 2 million dollars in the ongoing ATM PROMO. Contact us via email [email protected] ) Please let me know if this a scam or not!? My email is [email protected]

• Ko
    KOJAK(AKIBU) Oct 08, 2010

I received an sms on my phone(Your cell no has won110, 000 pounds from NOKIA MOBILE PROMO with payment no.NK297G.To claim, email your name and address to [email protected] please help to confirm this message.My email is [email protected]

• Ik
    IKECHUKWU .A. EKWE Oct 09, 2010

I got e message on my cell phone from NOKIA MOBILE PROMO that my cell no has won 110, 000 pounds with payment no.NK297G. My names are IKECHUKWU .A. EKWE. Address... 30, makinde st. surulere Lagos Nigeria.

• Ad
    adeyemo Oct 15, 2010

i was told to contact you about my winning fund, i was also told that it has been paid from nokia's regional branch office in London, and they've investigated the case. they said the money will be paid into my account after due modalities.
    I'm to contact you, Mr Rasim Mohamed with your email address([email protected]).
    i will gladly appreciate it if my message is considered.

• Ah
    ahmed uthman Oct 15, 2010

when this altitude of 419 will stop in my country?please, you should always remember your lastday and the day of judgegment.stop it now.

• Dh
    dhurata Nov 01, 2010

i have received a sms on my phone (your mobile number has just won for you 2000000$ usd in the ongoing free xmas mobile promo.email and name and mobile no;[email protected])please tell me this is true..my email is.. [email protected] contact me.thnx

• Fa
    fatjon Nov 01, 2010

i have received a sms on my phone (your mobile number has just won for you 2000000 $ in the ongoing free xmas mobile promo.email name and mobile no: [email protected])please tell me is it true.my email is: please mailed me on my adress [email protected] . please contact with me.please. thanks

anila kenuti Nov 05, 2010

I have recived a text message on my cell phone {your mobile number just won for you 20000000 dollare usd in the ongoing free xmas mobile..email name and mobile no: [email protected]} Tell me if it is true in my email [email protected] Thank you

• Ar
    Arvi albania Nov 05, 2010

hi me too recive a sms it says to me i won 2 milion dollar is this true????if it is answer me to my email [email protected] or [email protected]

• Bo
    boskovska ljubinka Nov 07, 2010

I have received SMS ( your mobile number has won 2 million dollars in the ongoing FREE ATM PROMO. Contact us via email [email protected] ) Please let me know is this true ? My email is [email protected]

• Kl
    klea Nov 07, 2010

hi ... i have recive too a sms ... i won 2 milion dollar is this true?????' please let me know ... by klea

• Ol
    olaitan olatunji a Nov 24, 2010

i was told i won in the nokia mobil promo tha is going on the price that is worth 290, 000 pounds.pls kindly mail me on my e-mail address ([email protected])&my mobil phone number is 08055860975.My name is tj.Thanks.

• He
    helen fasuyi Feb 26, 2011

i helen fasuyi received a message that says my phone has been awarded 110, ooo pounds in the on going uk nokia mobile promo.whether is true or not.ref no nk197g country nigeria, contact no +2348033830808.thanks.

• Sv
    Sveti Apr 30, 2011

I have received a sms that says my mobile number has won 420'000 GBP in the ongoing Nokia Promo. payment number nk-1015, for claims: +447035936703 or email: [email protected] CAN'T BE TRUE! Please let me know.

• Um
    umar khasim May 23, 2011

i have received a sms stating that my mobile no has won 410000 pounds.
    whether it is correct
    my email [email protected]

• Ny
    nyash May 23, 2011

I have received a message in my mobile phone telling me that i have won 420 000 pounds in in the ongoing Nokia promo .The payment number NK-1015, for claims call: +447035936703 or email:[email protected] do refer to me through my email if i have won{[email protected]}.thank you.

• Da
    dajela kokoneshi Jun 27, 2011

I have received a message in my mobile phone telling me that i have won 410.000 pounds .the payment number NK010G,
    please do refer me if i have won, [email protected]
    thand you

• Da
    dajela kokoneshi Jun 27, 2011

i have received a sms stating that my mobile no has won 410000 pounds.
    whether it is correct
    my email [email protected]

• Ca
    carolin s Jul 24, 2011

I have received a message in my mobile phone telling me that i have won 410 000 pounds from Nokia promo . for claims call: +447035906652 or email:[email protected] please do refer to me through my email if i have won{[email protected]}.thank you.

• Sh
    Shinta Oct 12, 2011

I have received a massage in my phone ("Your cell phone number has won $500, 000.00 in our ongoing Nokia Promo. To claim : send claims code : "NK7G50" to our email : [email protected]). Please tell me, is it true ? My email is : [email protected]
    thank's

Samira aminu Jan 06, 2012

I receive a text message from my mobile congratulating me for winning 615.00.00 pounds please send an email through this [email protected]

Anjeza May 30, 2013

please, can you inform me about the message i have got because i am not understanding