Nokia Mobile Promo, Uknokai mobile promo, uk

V

Only two days ago I was informed through email that I won a Nokia N95 and 95,000 pounds sterlings. I was curious what this would lead to so I replied to them. They asked me to fill up the Claims Form and finally to choose the payment option for delivery of what I won just as detailed by others. Of course, I don't intend to send any money; but just as I thought, they request for checks or payment for the winning prize delivery. If one sends 200 pounds or more and if a thousand people get victimized, how much total have they accumulated through Internet scam? Why can't Nokia or UK authorities crack these criminals?

• Ab
    abdul razzak Jan 27, 2008

Yesterday i got 1 message i got from my number that i am the winner of this year nokia promo and they ask to fill 1 claim form after that they send 1 mail to me that send 300 pounds to their company to recieve that money this is their well planned cheating i know last time so guys please take further actions against them because so many people are helpless as this kind to cheating through this type of message messages.

fathi barazenji Feb 06, 2008

Also i have received the similar message tonight saying that (congratulations! your mobile number has won 172,000 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promotion....for claims...call +4470???585
    i do believe it is false but i am asking realy ... Why can't Nokia or UK authorities crack these criminals?

• Ha
    Hayat sultan Ebrahim Feb 10, 2008

Also i have received the similer message.

CONGRATULATIONS!!your mobile Number has won 172,000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. For claims call: +447045730918 & email:contactnokiapromo.ukquk2.net

Contacted them and they said sent me an email your personal information. I try to send my details but this is wrong site

I don't know really or not.

• Ya
    yaser Feb 13, 2008

mahdi Feb 20, 2008

Hello ,

I recevied an SMS mobile message the sender was mandilas1 and the text was "your mobile number has won 850,000.00 euros in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +34 645 426 053 fax +34 940461366 & e-mail: [email protected] "
    I search about this person and about nokia promo i did not found any thing. I need your help to cheack about this person and about this promo.

Thanks alot.

• Ra
    rahman Feb 21, 2008

Hello,

I recevied the axact SMS as mehdi recevied teh axact tel and fax and email address.

And i'm confused whats the matter on Nokia mobile promo. I would be tankfull if you help me too.

Thanks.

• Al
    Ali Hassan Feb 21, 2008

I also got the same SMS, as the above person said,nokia uk and UK governmant shoul do something about this wrong. I wonder how people are trying to be rich in this educated world.

Maganga Feb 22, 2008

I also got the same SMS, CONGRATULATION!! Your mobile number has won @250,000.00 in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call +34-634-093-136 & E-mail: [email protected]
    but I think this phone number from Spain

• Je
    JET Feb 23, 2008

Me too, I received one of those sms (exact copy) like you guys received. And (Nokia.) is the sender.

I hope this scam will be seized by the authorities.

Thanks!

• Ar
    ARIF Feb 23, 2008

MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THESE TYPES OF MSG. ITS A BIG FRAUD AND I REQUEST THE AUTHORITES TO STOP THIS TYPE OF FRAUD
    THANX GUYS TO INFORM THE PEOPLE

saman Feb 23, 2008

Hi how are you guys ? 3 days ago i recive a sms that was said your mobile numberhas won the nokia mobile promo 850,000,00 euros and i from the spain his tel is :0034 645 426 053 and [email protected] what can i do is it real??

• Am
    Amir Feb 24, 2008

I have reseved a sms from mandilas1 :

Your mobile number has won 850,000 eurous in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call +34 645 426 053 FAX +34 940461366 & E-mail: nokia4493iyahoo.com

Is it true?

• Pr
    PRITPAL SINGH Feb 24, 2008

23 Feb 2008

To
    Nokia Care
    New Delhi

Sub: Complaint about Mobile (Model No 1208)
    Job no—3934340380802232 dt 23/2/08/08

Dear Sir,

This has reference to the subject cited above. I had purchased a Mobile of Model No 1208 two months back. From the first day onwards, the battery back up is very poor & it gets hanged repeatedly. Last evening, the Test Mode came into the set.

When I had given the set to the Nokia Care, NDSE Part I they said that I shall get it after 10 days, which will be a problem for me without the same.

Kindly exchange the set with a good one or else provide my cash back ASAP.

Regards,

(Pritpal Singh)

CC :

1. Public Grievance Cell
    2. Right to Information Dept.
    3. Hindustan Times
    4. Aaj Tak News

• Bh
    B.HASHEMI Feb 28, 2008

I ALSO received today one SMS mobile who the sender informed me that i was won 850 000.00 euros in yhe ongoing nokia mobile promo and for claim i mussed call +34 645 426 053 and his e-mail:nokia 4493 jaim .com. Please help and guide me what i do?Thank you very mutsh.

sanaz Feb 29, 2008

Hello
    I've got a sms including ((your mobile number has won 850,000.00 euros in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +34 645 426 053 fax+34 940 461 452& e_mail:nokia4493iaim.com)) i have called this number &the guy that spoke to me said that they had sent this msg to 25 people and i found that this number belongs to spain but i did'nt send them any mail.if you had any information about this subject please do let me know!

• Mo
    moohamad salaei Feb 29, 2008

• Cu
    cute_cat Mar 01, 2008

what about this e-mail???

Date:Febuary 29 2008.
    Attn:
    Mobile Number:

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES. Dr. Simon V. Paco. The Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.In line with the commemorating event marking our 950Nokia Mobile Anniversary we rolled out over €16,000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Euros) for our 950Nokia Mobile Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia , New Zealand , North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Central Europe .

On behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

.....................................................................................................................................
    FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND IT TO US ON TIME

STATE:
    COUNTRY:
    TELEPHONE:
    FAX NUMBER:

As soon as you send your information to us by Email these will enable us start your Verification Procedure from our Verification Office here in Europe .
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Simon V. Paco
    TelFax: +34-693469388
    Copyright ©2008 Nokia. All rights reservered.

• Zo
    zohreh khaledi Mar 02, 2008

I also recieved a message like others, then what does it mean?

• Da
    darck-ninja Mar 04, 2008

i've recive it today can you help me is it real or no please contact on [email protected]

• Th
    Theodor Andersen Mar 04, 2008

Hello. Im from Norway and I got this SMS today too. How the f*ck did it came to my cell? I cant see the senders number, it just says fraom "nokia47". Unbelieveable if the mobile is being spammed as well.

• As
    ashraf Mar 06, 2008

I also received an SMS mobile message the sender was mandilas1 and the text was "your mobile number has won 850,000.00 euros in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +34 645 426 053 fax +34 940461452& e-mail: [email protected] "

• In
    Insaf Mar 07, 2008

I recieved this message & I was shocked about the value of the prise which was 191000 sterlling pounds. I will take some actions to inspect about this and thnx.

• Ad
    Adnan Nasser Matahen Mar 08, 2008

Dear Sirs,
    I received a message congratulating me for winning NOKIA Mobile promotion of 850,000,00 euros.
    I would like you please to verify that.
    FULL NAME: Adnan Nasser Matahen
    COUNTRY: OMAN
    TELEPHONE: ++968 99011378
    FAX NUMBER: ++968 24510473

Jose Mar 10, 2008

Your opinion about Nokia 4493 promotion.

I received a SMS message from so called nokia promoter and an email from Dr. Martin Perez, Spain

• Ah
    ahmad sheikh Mar 15, 2008

I have reseved a sms from mandilas1 :

Is it true?

• Dr
    Dr.Bekhayrnia Mar 22, 2008

Recently i have received a sms from a person "Dr.Martin Perez" informing me that I have won a 850, 000, 000 euros prize. Would you please tell me that this prize was right or just was a joke??!

• Ha
    hamad Mar 24, 2008

They cheating people last year they sent sms for my father and he sent them all information they need but they ignore and today they send it to my aunts.

• Ye
    yesme Mar 29, 2008

I got the same message today on 28th march 2008.
    i dont know what to do with it.

i called on the number and they even answered my call. they told me to give them numbers so that they could start verifying my details.

how could they do that if its fraud.

so confused!

• Le
    legend Mar 30, 2008

listen all and try to help me and to help yourself, i've also received a message sms at my father's cell phone and then i've send to them an Email to ask about the message that they've send to me, they back to me by sms phone and Email and they told me that really i've won the 250, 000 eouro prize and just to fill all the details, but i tried to call them at Europe and they've answer my phone and they told me that really really i've won and just to tell them how to pay the prize (By Card number at bant Or chick ), i told them to send me a chick and they sayed ok no problem we will send you the chick, so they dont forced me to tell them my credit card number or any thing about the Bank, so i see that there is no problem and no fraud, so please all answer my message, and tell me what to do !!!
    Please

Thanks
    30/03/08

• Ab
    abed elrahman shareef Apr 04, 2008

today i have received a sms from nokia7740 informing me that I have won a 850, 000, 000 euros prize. Would you please tell me that this prize was right or just was a joke please

• Ro
    Rodica Olaru Apr 04, 2008

I received a sms from Nokia Promo saying that I won 170, 000.00 pounds but I m sure its a scam, they ask me to pay the delivery of the money . I personally dont understand how come Nokia allowed to these people to play with the company name .

• Ro
    Ross Apr 09, 2008

Hi, I have received same ?м? 3 days ago:
    "congratulations!your mobile number has won the sum of 195, 000.00 Euro on the ongoing spain/uk mobilepromo claim contact:+346919+++25 E-mail: [email protected]++++.com"

• 00
    009656828999 Apr 11, 2008

Yesterday i receive this message: your mobile number has won the sum of 195.000.00Euro on the ongoing spain/uk mobile promo.claim contact:+34691902025 Email: [email protected]

Please inform me about this sms and is it true or some kind of scam.

• Mo
    mohammad reza daryani Apr 13, 2008

recently i have received a sms from your company that i have won 850.000 euros. would you please tell me what shoud i do?
    my mobile phone number which has won is: 00989121112578

fatemeh Apr 13, 2008

hi.
    last day i received a msg with dis number : +2347083801631
    and this text:
    "congratulations your mobile number just won you 450000 pound in the world mobile promo call mr cloney stewart for claims on +447011134199 or [email protected] "
    and now I ask people what can I do to khnow him and is it real or it's spam? do you know him?

fatemeh Apr 13, 2008

my Emai : [email protected]
    thank you for your helps.

• Ka
    kalpesh Apr 14, 2008

I also received an SMS mobile message the sender was mandilas1 and the text was "your mobile number has won 850, 000.00 euros in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +34 634 134 436 fax no. +34940461507 & email: nokia44931iyahoo.com i got msg 12/3/08 this msg send by fraud or nokia pls help me.

marija Apr 14, 2008

i recived this sms on my mobile can u please explain me what shall i do?
    YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 850, 000, 00 EUROS IN THE ONGOING NOKIA MOBI CLAIM CALL
    TNX

• Dr
    dr Sfera Jon Apr 15, 2008

Yesterdeay i receive this message: your mobile number has won the sum of 195.000.00 Euro on the ongoing spain/uk mobile promo.claim contact: +34691902025
    Email: [email protected]

Please inform me about this sms and is it true or some kind of scam.

• Ba
    Bajic Djordje Apr 15, 2008

Hi.
    I received the SMS to my phone to confirm wining 195.000.00 Euro.
    This is a joke, ... or real?... I kan't be leave it.
    If it's a truth, ... many TNX.

My mob phone is: +38163380463

Regards.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices