Nokia Mobile Promo, Uknokai mobile promo, uk

V

Only two days ago I was informed through email that I won a Nokia N95 and 95,000 pounds sterlings. I was curious what this would lead to so I replied to them. They asked me to fill up the Claims Form and finally to choose the payment option for delivery of what I won just as detailed by others. Of course, I don't intend to send any money; but just as I thought, they request for checks or payment for the winning prize delivery. If one sends 200 pounds or more and if a thousand people get victimized, how much total have they accumulated through Internet scam? Why can't Nokia or UK authorities crack these criminals?

• La
    laiklu Nov 29, 2013

what a ###ing idea of these peoples. they want to try to steal our valuable money

Abu Fahad Apr 14, 2013

I Did Received This Email I Am Sure Its Fake How Can Track This And Stop There Trick

G-C-N
    Good News! Your Mobile has won 850, 000 Euro in the ongoing 2013 Mobile Draw. To claim Send us your Name & Number via email: [email protected] for more details

• Cl
    claim winning amount Apr 11, 2013

sir my winning details is pocket no.[protected], code: NK147/013, pin:85568VPG24, so plz send my amount in my contact address. Prakash kumar, jamal road saroj tower door no.101, patna800001.bihar india.my account details is . bank-axis a/c no.[protected].branch-bhagalpur bihar india

• Si
    siredyah Mar 31, 2013

The website is Not Even Close To Original... Fake DVD can not see...
    IF YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...WHY NOT REFUND MY MONEY.
    AVOID WWW.AUDVDSBUY.COM...LIKE THE PLAGUE"
    Front of all counterfeit DVDM website:http://www.audvdsbuy.com
    http://www.dvdsaledirect.com .http://www.dvdsetsboxes.com/. http://www.dvdboxsetscity.com/ http://wholesaledvdsales.co.uk
    http://www.cheapukdvds.co.uk http://hotdvdboxset.co.uk. http://www.dvdjoy.co.uk/ http://www.alldvdsonline.co.uk
    http://www.audvdsbuy.com http://www.hotdvdmarket.com

Jayindra Mar 31, 2013

Hi I am an retired Army officer I recd an msg on my email that u r winner of Nokia National Promo award 2013 please send ur mailing address pl confirm me that it true or misleading someone. please confirm otherwise its not healty invironment for the company . details of the winning is as under :-
    Officer MR NELSON BROWN
    NOKIA CORPORATION COMPANY
    International Remittance Dept:
    2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
    Berkley Square, London W1J 6BD,
    United Kingdom.
    Sir I am the the Beneficiary of 750, 000.00 GBP and Nokia N95 Phone from Nokia New year bonanza.Ticket Nº:[protected] and Batch Nº:NK14546/00343

• Mr
    mr jamal Oct 13, 2012

Dear Nokia have I received a message from number+[protected] to digital +[protected] won the amount and value of 21500 pounds, I want to confirm that it was true.

Signature: Mr Jamal

• Al
    ALO GOD'SPOWER I.O JEREMIAH Aug 07, 2012

Just two days ago i received a text message on my phone that I have won 215, 000 Great Britain pounds, having fulfilled all other conditions except sending the money requested of by the Nokia Chief Financial officer, Dr. Antony Floyd and this is because I don't have this money for I'm a student. Therefore I like and hereby plead with Nokia INC. to send me the money on my Nigerian Bank Account. Account Name: ALO GOD'sPOWER JEREMIAH; Account Number: [protected]. Ecobank

• Izuben May 24, 2012

Hi guy's Wat a mess, few day ago received a message on my mobile phone +[protected] that i won 50, 000.00 pounds. If this is true, my contact is [email protected] / +[protected]

sayed _mostafa Dec 19, 2011

استلمت انا نفس الرساله على هاتفى الخاص وجائت رساله اليوم اننى لو لم اقم بالاتصال على الرقم ستكون جائزتى ملغيه ارجو المساعده مع العلم اننى اقوم بالتصال

• Wa
    walaa magdy Nov 21, 2011

I have reseved a sms from [protected]

Your mobile number has won 515, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMO for claim call +[protected] or
    email : [email protected]

what can i do ?

• Mo
    mohammedizzaldeen Sep 05, 2011

Dear Nokia have I received a message from number+[protected] to digital +[protected] I won the amount and value of 515.000 pounds, I want to confirm that it was true.

Signature: Mannar Fkheidah

• Ir
    irdi matarangasi Sep 04, 2011

also and l received a message "Congratulation Your mobilenumber has just won 300 000 pounds in the Ongoing Nokia UK Promo. For claim call +[protected].my email is [email protected] what can i do? where and when can i take the money.

• Ba
    basharat ali Jul 22, 2011

i recieved a message with subject"your mobile no just won 415, 000 pounds on this year Nokia Promo.for claim call+[protected].
    please help me what i do.And is it true.
    Plz call me [protected]

nokia6120 Jun 26, 2011

the phone was lost on 21 june 2011

• Ob
    Oby Zoro Jun 23, 2011

sir day before yesterday i received ur message that i have won 30, 000.00 pounds -uk promo payment no NK901 now tell me how can i receive my money plz contact me on +[protected]

Regards
    yours faithfully
    Oby Zoro

nokiax2-01 Jun 08, 2011

lost my mobil

• Mo
    moham66 May 04, 2011

hi
    i received one message on my mobile won tell me how can i receive my money plz

• Ti
    tiiiiiiiiiiiii Mar 17, 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED AN MESSSAGE THAT TELLS THAT I HAVE WON 1.000.000POUNDS IN THE ONGOING MOBILE PROMO WHAT SHOULD I DO???? can u help and tell me if this is true

abu khalid Feb 04, 2011

Hi I RECEIVED FROM TWO DAY AN SMS IN MY MOBILE SAYING THAT I WIN 510, 000 POUND IN THE ON GOING NOKIA-UK PROMO AND YOU ASK ABOUT MY EMAIL, AND MY NAME . MY EMAIL IS
    [email protected] AND MY NAME IS AHMED MOHD., MAHMOUD AND I AM FROM EYGPT MY MOBAIL NO. [protected] SO PLEASE SEND TO ME EMAIL HOW TO GET THIS AMOUNT ? THANK YOU

abdinasir Feb 03, 2011

my name is abdinasir i, I received a message that i have been awarded 510 pounds in the NOKIA-UK PROMO and its so confusing please help.Am from Kenya and my Email address is [email protected] and my cell phone number is +[protected]

• Nj
    Njeri James Njenga Feb 02, 2011

Hi, I received the same message that i have been awarded 510 pounds in the NOKIA-UK PROMO and its so confusing please help.Am from Kenya and my Email address is [email protected] and my cell phone number is +[protected].

sara molina cevallos Jan 24, 2011

Hola Soy de Manta Ecuador, y me llego un mensaje de la nokia-uk promo, de 510, 000 pounds. es esto verdad???, mi equipo es un nokia modelo 2690 y mi numero telefonico es el [protected] y me dicen que envie un correo a nokia44(at)london.com

same messages Jan 15, 2011

hi
    i am from romania and i have received about 3 text messages with similar content . Obbviously, this is a scam, so just wanted to warn other people too
    take care ;)
    x

• Is
    Islam2011 Jan 03, 2011

i am in egypt and get the same sms thy are such Cheats

• So
    sorayadicol Jan 01, 2011

i recieve an msg from nokia uk end year promo..you have won 415, 000.00 pounds, .is this true

soraya
    ksa

• Ag
    Agho Victor Dec 03, 2010

i got same promo message that i have won 110, 000 GBP. Pls i want to know if dis is real or fraud.
    Thanks,
    Victor Agho

• in 29/11/2010 i also received a sms mobile message and the text was "congratulations!!!your cell number won 2 million euro the code is"UKMBL/10"and enter to"[email protected]"

please help me and guide me what i do?
    and for calling :in lebanon :03/534091 or 71/004613

• amos tosin Nov 22, 2010

i receive a message from [email protected] this morning and they told that i won 11500 pound, i don't no may be it true or false how can i receive the money please help me out of this for God sake.

• Oy
    oyiks Nov 22, 2010

I think that Nokia should notify the public about what is going on. could it be that they are aware of this scam and are not doing anything about it or are they trying to use this means to make up for the Global economic melt down. They may think that they are too big or too busy to do something about this but that is how the cookies crumble. this guys will be getting bolder by the day and before you could say Jack Robinson an irreparable damage would have been done. May be nokia is really behind all this. Ithink i am too smart for any body to play on my psychic. Thank U.

• Wa
    Waisale Ratulevu Nov 06, 2010

i have received the same mobilepromo texting me that i have won 500, 000.00 dollars for they pick my mobile number through the computer, i have been emailing to them till today i have ask them many question the still ask me to pay 450.00pound for the delivery of the check and the insure also i told them is this a svam or what the still ask me to concentrateon payind the amound of money requested the check is ready what sould i do???
    cheers
    Mr Madman

• Ha
    HASHIM KHAN Nov 01, 2010

sir day before yesterday i received ur message that i have won 415000.00 pounds -uk promo payment no NK141 now tell me how can i receive my money plz contact me on +[protected] or on my email address [email protected]

• Ir
    irshad_ahmed Oct 31, 2010

yesterday I received a text message in which some body inform me that my Mobile number has won 415, 000.00 pounds in NOKIA-UK PROMO in which they also mentioned the payment number and defined for claims Email:[email protected] & gave me the contact number Tel:+[protected].
    my name: Irshad Ahmed
    belonging country: Pakistan
    kindly inform me that what i should to do?
    if its true i will proceed it for further process ?

Regards
    yours faithfully
    Irshad Ahmed

• HAKIM BASIR Oct 20, 2010

حصلت اليوم 20/10/2010 منالرقم [protected] وذلك من البريد الالكترونى :ى[email protected] وذلك على هاتفى [protected] فهل الرسالة صحيحة ارجو الافادة على البريد الالكترونى :[email protected] وشكرا

• Pe
    PETERDEM Oct 19, 2010

TODAY I RECEIVED AN SMS SAYING...CONGRATS. YOUR MOBILE IMEI HAS WON 500, 000 GBP IN IN THE ONGOING MOBILE PROMO.CALL +[protected] OR EMAIL US ON [email protected] I HOPE POLICE MAKE SOMETHING WITH THAT.ITS ABELEIVABLE HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK, HOW TO STILL MONEY.

• So
    sobhi Abd alhamed Oct 19, 2010

hellow
    my name is sobhi abd alhamed
    my E_mail is [email protected]
    MY NAME MOBILE IS nokia 6120c
    IM from palestine but I live in libya

• On
    Onaolapo Oct 15, 2010

I received one message on my mobile phone [protected]: code:NK-1015
    Time: 12.02pm
    i'm waint for the result, pls, be specific, and urgent

• Ro
    rotimi balogun Oct 08, 2010

well nokia come up with asolution before people get dupe now and close that site immediately thanks you

• Ol
    oluwashola Sep 13, 2010

how can i recieve my promo

• He
    helleny007 Aug 18, 2010

hello, i also received one message "your mobile nomber has won 415.000.00 pounds (nokiaukpromo)payment call +[protected] email:[email protected]"
    you can tell me please about this message because i don't understand i won something or not?
    me i live in cyprus

• Ha
    hamzarayan Jul 31, 2010

I alsohave recieved this: Be ware these people:
    Tue, July 27, 2010 2:30:13 PMWELCOME TO CCS COURIER SERVICES (DELIVERY INFO/PAYMENT OPTION)‏‏‏
    From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>View Contact
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: [email protected]

Internation Passport of Mrs. Susan Patrick...jpg (479KB) View Image

Blenheim Road Lancing Business Park Lancing
    West Sussex BN15 8UQ, London,
    United Kingdom.

Dear Esteem Customer

We are pleased to be at your service, with our strong assets base, insurance cover for all deliveries and good working relationship with the NOKIA MOBILE REWARD SCHEME.

We have just confirmed that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verification Department at the NOKIA MOBILE REWARD SCHEME.
    All your winning documents which include your Winning Certificate and a covering document (Money Laundering protection, Deed Of Guarantee and Letter of Authorization ) from the Nokia Mobile Promo stating that the money was obtained legally through the NOKIA MOBILE REWARD SCHEME.

For transparency and proper delivery, it is our policy to take note of the content of any parcel before it is finally sealed for delivery, the content of your parcel before it is sealed from NOKIA OFFICE are listed below, you are to let us know if the information's are correct or not before commencing Delivery.

Delivery Information

Name: Mr, Mohamed Mahmoud Rayan
    Verification Number: (BLT/55/TKY/0158)
    Receiver's Mobile Number: +[protected]
    Receiver's Address: 40 Al Fergany st. - Taha El Saba - Al - Minia
    Receiver's Country: Tortola, Egypt

The above name will be the one to sign to collect the parcel upon delivery, the delivery team will call him/her by the above phone number when they get to your location. With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel as soon as your courier charges have been acknowledged.
    We will only deliver the parcel to the above address you presented to us and to the above name, this individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof and will show to the delivery team a copy of your Identification Card which must be the same with the scan copy we will received.

Description of Parcel to be Delivered

*A Cheque of £510, 000 GBP
    *Original Copy of Deed of Guarantee
    *Original Copy of Letter Of Authorization
    *One (1) N Series Nokia Mobile Phone

CHOOSE A DELIVERY OPTION YOU CAN AFFORD CONVENIENTLY AND THE DESIRED OPTION WILL BE USED TO DELIVER YOUR WON PRIZE TO YOU AS YOU WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY FROM THE AIRPORT ON ARRIVAL.

Below is the table for the options available;

GOLD EXPRESS DELIVERY (24 HOURS DELIVERY SERVICES)
    Courier Charges £ 650 00
    TOTAL £750 Great British Pounds
    Equivalent to 1, 124:00 USD 00

SILVER EASY DELIVERY (2 DAYS DELIVERY)
    Courier Charges £ 460 00
    TOTAL £ 560 Great British Pounds
    Equivalent to 838:00 USD 00

BRONZE NORMAL DELIVERY (1 TO 3 DAYS DELIVERY)
    Courier Charges £ 320 00
    TOTAL £ 420 Great British Pounds
    Equivalent to 630.00 USD 00

Guardline On How To Make Payment For Courier Charges

All payment are made via WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER at ANY EXCHANGE CENTRE. You are to simply go to the EXCHANGE CENTRE as soon as possible with the said amount as you have chosen for your delivery fee, tell the cashier you want to make money-transfer to United Kingdom. They will give you a slip to fill then you are now require to fill in these information below into the form. This information below is the Accounting Officer's details who will be receiving your courier fee on behalf of the CCS Courier Service for documentation.

Receiver's Name: Mrs Susan Patrick
    Country Address: Blenheim Road Lancing Business Park
    Lancing West Sussex BN15 8UQ, London,
    Country: United Kingdom.
    Amount to be paid: (Choose an option you can afford)

After filling the slip you are to hand over the money to the cashier along side the filled form, that is all you need to make the payment in order to facilitate the delivery of your parcel.

After making the payment you are to Contact us with the information below and a scan copy of your payment receipt along with your Id card for Identification purpose.

MTCN NO:
    SENDERS NAME:
    AMOUNT:
    DELIVERY ADDRESS:

We await your swift response to the delivery,

CONTACT CCS COURIER