NJ Transit — complaint against bus # 780 african american driver bus # 6073 - hackensack, nj terminal to passaic, nj
Dear NJ Transit Customer Complaint,
I would like to file a customer complaint against one of your African American bus driver is is making threatening remarks against me when I take this bus.
On Friday October the 6th, at about 5.55pm, i took the Bus # 780:- 6073 going from HACKENSACK, NJ TERMINAL TO PASSAIC, NJ and I came off the bus at Prospect and Essex Street.
This African American driver with an Accent told me to go "SUCK MY MOTHER" because I was walking slow off the bus.
This driver is very sick and may need some mental evaluation. This driver should not be driving this bus, he goes around and crust at passengers, I have two other people told me he did the same or similar words at them.
This driver MUST BE FIRED OR REMOVED AS A DRIVER. THIS DRIVE IS A LIABILITY TO NJ TRANSIT BECAUSE I AN GOING TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST NJ TRANSIT IF THEY DO NOT REMOVED THIS DRIVER.
ANOTHER DAY I WAS WALKING OFF THE BUS AND HE DROVE THE BUS OFF WHILE I AM GETTING OFF THE BUS.
NJ TRANSIT, PLEASE REMOVED THIS DRIVER, HE HAS VERY SERIOUS MENTAL PROBLEM.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service
- NJ Transit - bus driver
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee