NJ Transit — bus driver
On Wednesday November 7th, at about 9am the operator of bus 18029 #563 in front window opened doors after being unable to make a turn past my vehicle and stated " You one of those Trump supporters, you a good ole boy." I responded "excuse me" and changed his tone and stated he "couldn't make the turn." Was he suggesting I'm racist because of the color of my skin. I'd like your driver to know I did not vote for Trump and because I'm white doesn't make me racist. Is this OK with NJ transit to have drivers act like this, I hope not.
I responded by suggesting the driver needed to better develop his driving skills as a bus driver. Now I will admit I was not parked in the best spot, but his attitude towards me immediately after seeing me returning to move my car was uncalled for.
I hope this matter will be addressed. Just because I'm white, and a male I don't believe I should be a " good ole boy" whatever that meaning is. Thank you for your time my phone number is [protected] to be contacted
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service
- NJ Transit - bus driver
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee