Nicor GasLate Charges

I have waiting for assistance from LIHEP for payment of my Gas bill Nicor was aware of this and now have received the payment as of last week. I received the new bill today and NICOR took $39.48 in late charges from my LIHEP payment they received. They were aware of my inability to pay the bill at the time, that's why I requested assistance from LIHEP. I called NICOR and spoke to a Cust. Ser. person Cynthia #434 who was the moist rude and arrogant person I have had contact with in the past few days. Due to my health and financial issues I have had many conversations with snobbish employees who are supposed to assist customers but instead make very effort to piss you off and end the conversation. This will not end and I have no intention of paying this extortion money to this company who plunders the hard working people and those down on their luck in this ruthless economic time of crisis.

Andrij Skyba