The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NewspaperArchive.com — rebilling without authorization or notice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In August 2008 I signed up for a subscription which I intended to use for a month to review newspaper articles for my deceased nephew who was killed in a tragic trucking accident (killed while riding his bicycle.) I did not find any articles of any use.
I noticed on my statement that NEWSPAPERARCHIVE.COM billed me $128 for another year of subscription; I had no notice, no idea I even had a renewal (and if I did, I would not have renewed anyway because they suck.)
I contacted the company and let them know I have not used the service since that time, and had no intention of using it. They sent me an email saying I was not eligible for a refund, citing their policy on renewals. They claim that most people that use their services don't want to know when they have been billed for another year.
I think these people are using deceptive practices and should be investigated. I highly recommend that anyone considering using them know that they will try to get a years worth of billing no matter what the situation.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More NewspaperArchive.com Complaints & Reviews
- NewspaperArchive.com - Fraudulent billing
- NewspaperArchive.com - fraud
- NewspaperArchive.com - Renewed membership w/o my knowledge
- NewspaperArchive.com - total waste of money
- NewspaperArchive.com - deceptive billing practices
- newspaperarchive - refund
- NewspaperArchive.com - Invalid address - first amendment right?
- newspaper archive.com - refund, missleading
- NewspaperArchives.com - misleading
- Newspaper Archive - bad customer service agents