The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Newport News/Wrld Fin Bank — charged ccard for something not ordered
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Newport News charged me for a swimsuit ordered in Nov. 2003. I knew nothing about this because I had divorced and moved. The swimsuit was orginally around $40.00. when they finally tracked me down by calling my cell phone 3 years later... I disputed the charge I thought everything was taken care of. Now 6 years later the amount has risen to $223.97 and they have turned over to Chase Recievables who has started the haressment over again...is this legal?
More Newport News/Wrld Fin Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Newport News - deceptive marketing practices
- Spiegel / Newport News - hidden charges!
- Newport News - billed multiple times for ordered clothing
- Newport News - hidden charge of "free shipping"!
- Spiegel / Newport News - spiegel is a dishonest company. shame on you!
- Newport News - can't get refund for returned merchandise
- Spiegel - return/credit
- Spiegel / Newport News - refunds
- Newport News - refund
- Spiegel/Newport News - on line purchase return held