Newport News/Wrld Fin Bankcharged ccard for something not ordered

Newport News charged me for a swimsuit ordered in Nov. 2003. I knew nothing about this because I had divorced and moved. The swimsuit was orginally around $40.00. when they finally tracked me down by calling my cell phone 3 years later... I disputed the charge I thought everything was taken care of. Now 6 years later the amount has risen to $223.97 and they have turned over to Chase Recievables who has started the haressment over again...is this legal?