Newport Newscan't get refund for returned merchandise

I ordered clothing, but when it came in, I found it was cheap and poorly made. So I returned it via UPS. Newport News acknowledges receiving and processing the return on Feb. 8, but as-of today (March 2) have not and will not issue credit back to my VISA card. They say they have up to 6 weeks to do so. I say that is STEALING FROM ME because the charge is accruing interest on my account. They say they don't care. I say they'll be sorry. I have put the charge in dispute with VISA. Now I am on a crusade to trade their reputation on every website I can find, along with telling everybody I know. This is a BAD BUSINESS. Save yourself the trouble and don't give them any of yoru money.

• Ba
    BabyMama2k May 21, 2010

I am still waiting for my refund and it's been over a month. I will never order from them again.