Newchicnewchic company

E

Do not order with this company or give them any information. The good reviews are fake. Items they claim are in stock suddenly are out of stock when you order them and they have your money for at least a while. Who knows what they do with your data when you contact them.
The web site is full of spelling errors and nonsensical data that gives clues. Basically a data mining company in murky backwaters of Hong Kong

• Updated by Kukui · Aug 07, 2017

It doesn't fit went to post office to send back but it's going to cost me $18.00 need to return to small. How can I return please call me shoe cost me $27.00 for one or put my money back in my credit card will disputed

Comments
    Comments

• Updated by littletwig · Aug 21, 2017

Just to say please send me another bag which will not split !!!

• Updated by Vismar Wences · Aug 28, 2017

Need to know where can I return the items

• Updated by Vince Petrellis · Sep 05, 2017

If the order was shipped on 08/24/2017 I should have received the order by now.I don't like getting ripped off for something I paid for.

• Updated by Cathy Korva · Sep 09, 2017

I ordered one pair of boots and got charged for two pair, I sent the one pair that I did not order and I want a refund for the pair I did not order or I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau!

• Updated by [email protected] · Dec 12, 2017

I have not recieved shoes order no [protected]

• Updated by Carlos Ehling · Dec 12, 2017

Trouble reaching costumer service weather by email orphone

• Updated by Leonard gioia · Dec 13, 2017

ordered product 11/15/17 was paid by my credit card co order # [protected] as of 12/13/17 have not received product

• Updated by Leonard gioia · Dec 13, 2017

order #. [protected] has not been received please forward asap

• Updated by Jorge Sanjines · Mar 18, 2018

There is no order number because of the possible fraud the order has not been placed if you can not explain my complain I will take it somewhere else that will ask you to explain, so stop the games trying to make it difficult for me to get an answer from you if I can get it I will look for it somewhere else were my rights as customer will prevail

• Updated by Abdullahi Del · Apr 30, 2018

My order number is [protected] dates 3/21/2018
    I have not receive my order my address is
    6204 Lachine Lane Apartment 104
    Alexandria, VA 22312
    Telephone number is [protected]
    Please send me my order asap.

• Updated by Tyabs · Jun 23, 2018

I recently ordered a new chic denim bag and was told I would get e-mail confirming my order and tracking details I have received nothing my e-mail is [email protected] order number WU126157839GB

• Updated by Catherine Swain · Aug 31, 2018

ordered 2 bras. received only 1

• Updated by Catherine Swain · Aug 31, 2018

I ordered 2 Bras. I received 1
    Order # [protected]

• Updated by Catherine Swain · Sep 02, 2018

Ordered 2 bras . Received 1

• Updated by Catherine Swain · Sep 02, 2018

Please send 1 more bra that I ordered.

• Updated by Donna Michalowski · Oct 05, 2018

I placed an order #[protected]. You charged me for it, and I never received it.. I want a refund.

• Updated by what is this all about? · Oct 13, 2018

There is no update except this seems to go on and on and on.

• Updated by Stelina Chrysostomou · Oct 29, 2018

also have not received a confirmation E-Mail or order number yet !!!

• La
    Larry Shiongetpuss Nov 13, 2018

I ordered a bracelet and it broke in half the first time I put it on. Complete garbage. Doubt if I will be refunded, it would cost too much to send it back. Don't be suckerd by these people. Any positive reviews are fake and payed for by the company.

• Vi
    Virginia Baker Nov 13, 2018

November 9th I ordered 2
    Pair and yesterday dec 6th I got the blue pair but didn't get the black pair in size 8. Please let me know what is going on. I love the blue ones but am anxious to get the black

• Lo
    Loretta Joan Nov 13, 2018

I ordered a pair f black shoes a month ago. Where are they? Loretta Fellman

• Ka
    kathy freeman Nov 13, 2018

Received watch with number 2 loose in case...took to jeweler today and when he took off case to fix several other numbers came loose too...will return and expect full refund to my account...poor workmanship

No1Bambi Nov 13, 2018

I ordered 4 bras two different times and none of them fit! So I am trying to figure out how to get a refund for both orders. I can be reached at [email protected] I really liked the bras but they aren't true to size.

• Ju
    Julia Drewery Nov 13, 2018

I ordered 24k 40 pieces of gold crystal collagen eye mask, order number [protected] on 2nd January 2017. This order has not been delivered to me. I'm hoping you can shed some light on this. I have waited over 4 weeks for this order and am getting fed up with waiting. In anticipation. Many thanks.

• Sn
    Snow boots Nov 12, 2018

I ordered a pair of the boots. I never received.

• Lu
    Lucia Colomar Nov 12, 2018

I just got my hemp sandals but they are too small. I ordered them in 81/2 which is a size bigger than my feet (incase they came too small) but they need to be a size larger. I want to get the correct size in the shoes I would like a 91/2 ill return it as long as I get another pair bigger.

Chloe 90 Nov 12, 2018

Regarding my order #[protected].
    I am extremely disappointed with this product it does not work at all but also very painful.

• Di
    Diane Hook Nov 12, 2018

Ordered 3 pairs of shoes. Credit card has been charged twice & have not received my order. Was charged on 2/8/2017 & 2/9/2017. Diane Hook [protected]

• Da
    Daryl R Hartman Nov 12, 2018

My order number is 2474948 I bought a pair a shoes, I asked for a 10.5 US, size, your size is 45, but they are to small. so can I return these shoes for the right size US 11 and your size 26. How do I go about this ? Thank you very much . Yours Truly Daryl R Hartman Clarence NY 14031

Jantar Nov 11, 2018

How can I get INR value against products.Slso u should mention size like S M L XL XXL Nt American size it's confusing. Ki fly assist Bha[email protected]

Angie Kramer-Rodriguez Nov 11, 2018

the shipping address you have listed is wrong for shipping...my address is 1824 Duncan Rd. Toledo Ohio 43613...you have 1824 Secor Rd. and this is wrong...I will not receive my purchases...can you please correct this for me??? I do not know how this mistake happened, I am sure it was on my part apparently, but it needs to be corrected!

Janis Everley Nov 11, 2018

This is not a complaint. The above item has been on back order for awhile. If the shoes have not yet shipped, I would like a refund of $64.76. Thank you.

• Na
    Nancy Curtis Nov 06, 2018

order number: [protected] 6 items sku512813 plus size bras colors black, nude, blue, wine, lite purple, & pink not received as of 3/31/17 and no update. red bra was received with partial shipment, in 02-24-17. please update on my order . thanks. nancy curtis
    nanio 71 @yahoo.com

• Ra
    RaeAnn Schultz Nov 05, 2018

This is not really a complaint, just an inquiry as to when my order will arrive?

Ordered March 11, 2017

Order No. [protected]

My credit card was charged $38.14 on March 12, 2017

Please email me with when to expect my order

Shipping address to:

RaeAnn Schultz
    64626 County Highway C
    Marengo, WI 54855

• Br
    BriannaBoria Nov 05, 2018

I ordered three phone cases from this website, not only did they take forever to provide a tracking number but I never received the products I ordered, yet a month later it says on the order status on that website that I received but I haven't. I want a full refund back on my card. NEVER ordering from this website again.

• Ki
    Kitty kate Nov 05, 2018

I have not received my bra, s yet and they have taken the money out of my bank acct. I have not even got a email or a confirmation of the order very poor costumer service I would like my bra, s or refund.

• Ro
    Rose Saulter Nov 05, 2018

Ordered 2 pair of shoes 2 months ago. Was emailed out of stock. Got email about a month ago shoes were on, however never received them. Paid in advance and never got anything. Is this a scam or what? ! I have read several reviews all with the same complaints. What can be done about this and how do I get my money back.

• My
    mysticleigh Nov 04, 2018

I would like to cancel this transaction as I don't want this one I want the other transaction that I also made the same day so please cancel this one for31.88and credit to my paypal account I madetwo of the same order and don't want this one credit to my paypal acoount THANK U VERY MUCH MISS PHYLLIS CORBETT

• Ar
    ARTHETTA BROOM Nov 04, 2018

I ordered nine Zanzea Mushiq bras and I just would like a return or exchange label, please my email " [email protected] " thank you, ok, I think these bras are beautiful, again I just need or and want to EXCHANGE, if not a refund, thank you. I ordered off a from "www.newchic.com"

• Vi
    Vilma sierra Nov 04, 2018

Order nc77153636 not received but was charged my credit card on March 3 2017

• Ro
    Romeo Manlapid Nov 04, 2018

order #[protected] order on Thursday 30 March, 2017
    2 x Men Honeycomb Mesh Breathable Quick Drying casual Beach Shoes.
    WHY IS MY ORDER HAVE NOT DELIVER ? WHEN I WILL RECIEVED MY ORDER? IS THIS REAL OR SCAM?

• Ez
    Ezzard Watkins Nov 04, 2018

Made this order 4-6-2017 Newchic took $43.00 out my account didn't send me email or conformation number I want my merchandise or my money what kind of company is this is this a scam!

• Br
    Brian Lytle Nov 04, 2018

Ordered three pair of shoes and no responce i call and no answer so I have called the proper people too have company investigated I wish I would have not trusted this place me and several people I placed order three weeks ago ugh

• Me
    MeAn Llamzon Nov 04, 2018

I ordered and paid online [protected] last march 23 and up to now has not yet been delivered. I sent an email to your customer service to follow up but there was no reply.

I would like to know if this going to be delivered or is this a bogus company.

• St
    Stelina Chrysostomou Nov 04, 2018

Hello,

I placed an order for 3 types of clothing on the 30/09/2018 sum of 90 euros (already withdrawn from my card) and have not received it yet...how can i trace my order and know if it was already dispatched etc.?

With regards,
    Stelina Chrysostomou

• So
    Sonali08 Nov 01, 2018

I had ordered red colour dress on 25 march 17 through my credit card and still not received my parcel and no intimation regarding it through email . When was ordering it showed will be delivered in 25 days but still awaiting my product .

• Mi
    michal Naftali Nov 01, 2018

On the 5th of October I received an email stating that my sandals have been shipped. Order number-[protected]
    From this date I have not heard anything, neither have I received the sandals I purchased.
    It goes without saying that your company-Newchic has lost much of my trust!
    I therefore would like to receive my money back
    Michal Naftali

• Ai
    Aizad Oct 31, 2018

It has been over a month and there is no news about my order.
    Please respond and advise status of my order.
    Aizad Hasan

Mary De Ruse Oct 31, 2018

I ordered a size 16 and it's too small in the breast. I need a size18. ASAP .
    My Oder number is [protected]

• De
    Desiree101horan Oct 28, 2018

I order this last month and I havnt gotten it yet and I'm very upset. They gave me a confirmation code which is 220000000000027250454 My email is [email protected] can you email me the situation of my oil ant coming in. Thanks.

• Gi
    Giuliano Cabañero Oct 28, 2018

The 2 spinners came in today and they were all fine until 1 of the spinners stopped spinning and the bearing broke apart, I have only used them for 3 hours and 1 is already broken. All i would like is to get the same one for free please

• Tt
    ttamyarg Oct 28, 2018

Woman's Coat: SKU782216 U K Size 24

Paypal Code [protected] £44.22 Paid on 14th September.

ORDERED ON 13/14th SEPTEMBER

Where is this item ??????????????????????????????????

Val Rush

this is extra wording to make up the numbers!

• Mm
    MMyers90 Oct 23, 2018

I placed an order in June 6 and your company new chic.com immediately took the money from my PayPal account I have never received the item nor did I receive order confirmation or payment confirmation from your company via my email. I have filed a claim with PayPal. I want my money back. Please refund my money ASAP.
    Melissa Myers

• Pa
    Patricia Downs Oct 23, 2018

The unsubscribe link on your website does not work. It takes me to third paid advertisers.

The services email on your website does not work either. It comes back as "undelivered mail"

Please let me have an accurate link or alternatively please unsubscribe me.

• Po
    Pollet Oct 23, 2018

What I want is to change the shoes by the correct size

• Ca
    Cathy bonds Oct 22, 2018

I ordered 7bras on may 17 I received only 2 ref no.[protected] I need to know when I'm gonna received the other bras r if u r going to put a credit on my master card. U can contact me at706 518 2842 thank u

Sandy Jackson Oct 22, 2018

I am trying to place an order: [protected] & your system declines my mastercard & i am VERY ANNOYED by this.
    What is the issue? I know I have more than sufficient funds to pay for this order.

• Me
    Meena J Oct 22, 2018

I had placed order for above on 18th July...my email I'd is [email protected] .in
    I have lost the order no ...kindle post it to me n send my order
    It's a maroon colour maxi long dress and another is navy blue n off white.