New Balance Athletics Logo

New Balance Athletics

Having problems with New Balance Athletics?

New Balance Athletics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 11, 2008. The latest review New Balance Tennis Shoe was posted on Mar 3, 2021. The latest complaint slippery soles and soles turning loose was resolved on Nov 26, 2013. New Balance Athletics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 19 reviews. New Balance Athletics has resolved 4 complaints.

New Balance Athletics Customer Service Contacts

1800 817 351 (Ireland)
8800 770 7597 (Russia)
+1 800 595 9138 (United States)
+44 800 802 1057 (United Kingdom)
+61 395 825 582 (Australia)
+64 800 451 063 (New Zealand)
+42 800 802 548 (Austria)
+32 80 026 061 (Belgium)
+45 80 820 174 (Denmark)
+31 800 023 2242 (Netherlands)
+351 800 180 210 (Portugal)
+852 21 129 500 (Hong Kong)
+65 31 634 280 (Singapore)
+27 216 579 700 (South Africa)
+82 23 389 085 (South Korea)
+54 810 999 0553 (Argentina)
Brighton Landing, 100 Guest Street
Brighton, Massachusetts
United States - 02135-2088

New Balance Athletics Complaints & Reviews

New Balance AthleticsNew Balance Tennis Shoe

I have a pair of new balance tennis shoes and there is a hole in one of the shoes. I have only worn the shoes for 6 months. This may be wear and tear of the shoe but I have never has this happen to a pair of tennis shoes before. I was surprised to see a tear in it as I have worn lots of other brand of tennis shoes. I thought when you pay so much for a pair of shoes they should stand up and last longer.

Allison

New Balance Tennis Shoe

New Balance AthleticsShoe/ Staffs said orders cancelled, but charged on me finally

At the beginning, I go to NB website to buy the shoe"993", but after my paid ( 1st order no. NSE005025) I found I hadn't login my number account, since I want to get the bonus point, so I email their customer service, and then they told me the order was cancelled. So I tried to buy again, but unfortunately after my paid, I had found I bought the wrong size( 2nd Order no. NSE005332) it's for women, so I email them again to cancel the order. They told me the order was cancelled and will not charge on me. I think it's ok. Just terrible experience, but few days after, I found the NB company has charged on me for those orders. No any one order has cancelled. I am HongKonger, I need to pay 2 order fee and shipment fee finally...I m very disappointed and angry. However I had email their customer service but no replay anymore. Attached please find my email screenshot for your reference and further action. Thank you very much.

New Balance AthleticsMen's shoes

I purchased a pair of men's shoes and within 1 month the entire sole fell off 1 shoe and the other shoe sole was falling off. This occurred after 1 month of normal activity.I have purchased 2 other pairs of men's shoes in the past and I was completely satisfied with them. I am not a wealthy man and I only make sensible purchases. That is why I counted to purchase your brand of shoes. I believe it is better to pay more to get quality merchandise. However on this occasion your brand fell short of the quality I have always enjoyed in the past. Therefore I would like a new pair of shoes. I will include a photo of my shoes with this
      Complaint. I would appreciate a prompt response.
      Best Regards,
      David Wolverton.
      E-mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Men's shoes
      Men's shoes

New Balance Athleticsma411lk1

I have worn mw411bk2 for years. I tell everyone it's like walking on a cloud. I looked for a new pair and could not find the same number but I found ma411lk1 and ordered 2 pair, What a mistake. I don't wear socks so it would take a few days to break them in. The ma411lk1 gave me so many blisters I had to wear socks and I figured they would eventually break in, You can't break this pair of blister markers in. After wearing socks for a month when I wore these I tried again with no socks. The backs of these have Rabbit ears that stick in ward and cause a blister on both sides of my feet. The 411bk2 have a rounded back so there is nothing to dig into the skin. I am going to cut the ears off the backs and see what happens, you have to get rid of the Rabbit Ears. Don Andretta.

New Balance Athleticsdefective shoes. nb 860

Hello.
          I bought the New Balance 860 model on June 06, 2020 from the official online store. Yesterday - August 8, 2020, I noticed defects on shoes. Only two months and sneakers began to tear at the seams. Where is the quality of your shoes? I have been using your shoes for many years, this has not happened before!
          How can I have a defective shoe replaced or a refund?

Photos are attached.

Respectfully,
          Oleg.

New Balance AthleticsTennis shoes

Bought my shoes 2 years ago at dicks sporting goods in Clearwater Florida. Played with them on clay courts for one season. Left them when I returned to my home in Canada with other shoes in my air conditioned condo. When I returned, I saw the the sole has completely come off. Poor workmanship. My Nike and adidas shoes were fine. Poor quality glue used. Shouldn't happen.

Tennis shoes
            Tennis shoes

Nov 08, 2019

New Balance Athletics — customer service rep answered based on his personal perception

I inquired re: shoe size before ordering to make sure i"m ordering or getting the right size. Based on the...

New Balance Athleticsshoes

The photos tell my story. When I complained to the New Balance complaint department I was told the shoes were old and this rotting happens. My shoes look new but the soul are disintegrating and I can't wear them. I was offered a $20 gift certificate for new shoes, but considered this so inappropriate and inadequate.

I wrote a letter to Mr.DeMartini, CEO of New Balance but have not received a reply.
              This kind of treatment surely. Is not a good advertisement forNew Balance shoes.

• Updated by Kate Brophy · Sep 03, 2019

Did not succeed in posting photos of ugly shoes.

New Balancenew balance 1080

Late 2018, I bought a New Balance 1080 for a more comfortable run from a new Balance Factory Shop in Diep River, Cape Town. I am a neutral runner and always used Asics before.

Since i bought the shoe, I had nothing but discomfort. Inner soul cause blisters on my right foot, Front and Heel burning sensation.

I ran the Soweto Marathon in the New balance 1080, and it was the most uncomfortable run ever.

I have since bought a new running shoe, and the 1080 is just collecting dust.

I hope that New Balance is able to do something about the matter.

My name is Angelo and my email is [protected]@gmail.com

New Balance ShoesWalking shoes style 624

Just wanted to say that in the past two years, I've tried the New Balance 624's twice. Got 8 months out of the first and 4 out of the second. I'm nearly 70, don't jog, just use them for part time retirement job at a supermarket and working around the house.

Soles come away from the uppers and even tried regluing them down to no avail. In short, decent fit, but at this rate, I'm spending $200 a year on shoes. I can go to any big box store, get a sale shoe, similar fit and comfort, and spend $35 a year.

My wife swears by New Balance and loves them. Maybe it's just me, but fool me once, okay, twice, not so much, three times, no way. I'm done with them.

M.S.
                  Elgin, IL

New Balance — wrong order

I ordered one month ago a pair of newbalance and they send me another pair of shoes. So I sent an email to...

Rome

New Balance 928 Womens Walking Shoes — Surface Coming Off Brand New Shoes

I bought New Balance 928 women's walking shoes from Amazon.com, and they were delivered August 13. I wa...

new balance all terrain — slippery soles and soles turning loose

while walking on damp floors the soles are very slippery and dangerous. I have to be very careful or it could...

New Balance 990 — Foul odor from sole insert

I have worn New Balance running shoes exclusively for more than 20 years. I bought my most recent pair -...

New Balance — stinky shoes

I have had my new balance shoes 587 running shoes for almost two years. I can not wear them because they they...

New Balance Shoes — Poor product performance

I purchased a pair of new balance walking shoes number 926. They were purchased at a outlet store in...

New Balance — mr1224

I'm writing this e-mail to express my total disappointment with the new MR1224NR shoe that I bought from...

New Balance — unable to wear three month old shoes

I've never complained before but feel you need to know my latest pair of New Balance joggers have worn...

Townsville

New Balance Shoes — Very unfair to the consumer

We went to the New Balance store to get laces for the 810s we bought as well as the 753s we bought. We made a...