Netzero — Interenet fraud unauthorized use of card
My husband is a senior citizen he only gets so much a month on social security. My husband purchased internet from net zero. They lied all the way around. Social security said they took almost two hundred from his card. They promised they would put it back they lied. They put thirty some dollars back. We have tried to settle it now they say he had one account and they gave his money back. But they did not and they added so much stuff it was robbery. They might not of held a gun to his head. But they robbed him can you please help us. Shut them down or something they are committing fraud and they are robbing people and getting by with it. I have read some of these complaints and my husband isnt the only one that they have victimized. It seems its older people that they are making a victim.
More Netzero Complaints & Reviews
- Netzero - Fraud against customers
- Uol*netzero - Unauthorized charges
- Uol Netzero - fraud/stealing
- Uol Netzero - Unauthorized billing
- Uol*netzero - Fraudulent Charges
- Netzero - charged service I never asked for
- Netzero - Belled after cancellation
- Netzero - Scam Company
- Netzero - Net Zero's &free& trial isn't free!
- Uol Netzero - Unauthorized charges from bank acct