Netflix — inclusion of gay characters in programming for children
My kids were just watching 3 degrees below zero part 2 seeing as we enjoyed the first part. I was upstairs cleaning and came down to my children asking me questions about why there were 2 girls kissing in the show! My kids are six and five years old. There is absolutely no reason that they should be exposed to this kind of content at such a young age.
We have had this issue with several shows. Usually in season two is when this stuff comes out. Voltron did the same thing. I remember the show from my youth so you would think it would be okay for children to watch, however I think it was season 6 once again a gay character is revealed. Another program "the dragon prince" did the same thing in season 2.
We enjoyed the story of all these shows but have had to stop watching them due to the inclusion of homosexuality in them. This is getting old. The ratings on these shows should reflect the content and I would say that any show that includes such elements should at least be tv-14. This way as a parent I would at least be able to know without screening the show that it is actually appropriate for my children.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card 
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided