Netflixdon't * with cats

K Dec 19, 2019 Review updated:

I love cats, so I was intrigued when this appeared upon opening the home page and began playing automatically. I couldn't sit through the whole preview. What an absolutely disgusting thing to have auto playing on the home page, I couldn't sleep last night and feel sick to my stomach every time I think about it. You're out of your minds if you think this is okay to be auto played with no prior discretion warning, it needs to not be on the platform at all. I'm cancelling my membership today, I can't deal with the anxiety of knowing this will pop up everytime I go onto the home page for the next month.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 19, 2019

So if someone put out a show/movie called don't fvk with dogs you'd be cool??

Cats suck.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 19, 2019

I have Netflix streaming. Things don't just autoplay, you scroll down and when you cursor stops at a card a preview plays.

If it played so long for you, what does that tell you about your lazy ass just sitting there being sick to your stomach (😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣)

• SubSquirrel Dec 20, 2019

My Netflix doesn’t autoplay anything. I have to press the button to play a program.

Cats do indeed suck.

Chenkel Jan 04, 2020

The whole documentary should be deleted. It promotes animal cruelty and murder and they’re making money off of it. Not to mention drawing attention to the man who performed the acts. I am no longer giving Netflix my money. I don’t support a platform that promotes disturbing and distasteful content.