Netflixdesignated survivor season 3

M Jun 16, 2019 Review updated:

I too am just going to add my feedback regarding the offensive language that has just been added to this season. We don't use this language in our daily lives and we have watched these characters for the last two years as nice, polite people and all of a sudden we have all of them with foul mouths even in their work environment.
Not really sure what you feel you have added to these characters. Love this show but would love to see the swearing removed and make it a family appropriate show again.

• Ev
    Evystacy Jun 17, 2019

I just put in a complaint about the changed to the show. My husband and I truly loved this show before this season. They can count us out.