NET 10 — cheated out of airtime minutes
I purchased airtime minues via the Net10 website on March [protected] minutes/60 days. I recorded my actual minutes before I made the purchase since I believe I was shorted minutes in the past. After I made the purchase, 60 days were added immediately but the minutes remained the same before I made the purchase. I waited 24 hours just to see if the phone would update on it's own as they recommend on the website - it did not. I tried calling several times when I realized my minutes did not update - I got an automated messsage that due to call volume they could not take my call and to try another time (system hung up my call). Since I'm a busy person, I didn't bother to call back until today March 15 2017. Customer Service told me that I did receive my minutes, they even "confirmed" with technical support who told her the same thing. They refused to give me my minutes or refund my $30.00.
Net10 claims this is very rare. Has this every happened to anyone but me? Am I crazy?
More NET 10 Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service!
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating
- NET 10 - poor service!
- NET10 - scam and cheating
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer & internet service
- NET10 - worst customer service - avoid net10
- Net10 Wireless - net10 wireless
- NET 10 Wireless/ZTE Merit - false advertising
- NET10 - will not replace defective sim card