The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Nelson Nissan — safetyand warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My name is Leo Bray, and I am disappointed and very upset with Nelson Nissan on the care and maintenance of my 2009 Quest (5N1BV28V69N102394). In less than one year there are multiple problems that need to be address with the vehicle and the dealorship:
1. My wife went in for repairs to her car and was told that she would have to find a way to her job because the person who transports people didn’t leave until 8:00a.m. I have a problem with service telling my wife that, because she is a school teacher and has to be at work by 8:00a.m.
2. When she asked them for a car to drive they said no it wasn’t going to be there for very long. Which in fact it was there all day long. And they still were not giving her a way to work.
3. I advised my wife to go back and plead her situation with them. She talked to a manager and a car salesman which after pleading her case the salesman agreed to meet her at the dealership at 7:30a.m. and take her to school with the dealership agreeing to pick her up from school.
4. My wife and daughter arrived at the dealership at 7:30 waiting to be taking to school. My wife called me at 7:45a.m. very upset and stating that she was still at the dealership waiting for the salesman to arrive. (Which he never did)
5. I advised my wife to get her car back and go to school. Then and only then did they find someone to take her to school.
6. They called my wife at work and informed her that she would have to take the car to an auto body place because of scratches on the door they felt caused the damage. This is totally false. The window was malfunctioning way before the scratches. She had also asked them to fix her seat because it is loose and moves back and forth every time she stops and goes or turns a corner. They advised her that they found no problem.
7. When the man picked her up she asked him was he the person who transports people to and from their destination, he said yes. She remembers seeing him at the dealership at 7:30 in the morning and wondered why he hadn’t taking her to school that morning. She was also in desperate need of someone picking up our 12 year old daughter from school and the driver heard her on the phone trying to find someone almost in tears and your insensitive driver never once asked could he pick her up since it was on the way.
8. When I buy a car from a dealership I expect a certain amount of care, compassion and professionalism from a dealership. All that I see that my wife experienced was grief.
9. When they dropped her off at the dealership no one was there to explain anything to her. She had to go and find everyone including the man who promised to take her to work. He informed her that he forgot all about her. When she went to her car she sat down in the seat and it begin to rock back and forth again. She looked at the two men who were there and said no one fixed her seat. One of the dealers informed her that they didn’t find anything wrong with it, but it was clearly rocking back and forth in front of them.
10. Being in law enforcement for over 21 years, I know for a fact that when a persons seat moves while they are driving that is a safety issue. After all the above problems and safety issues I feel that the Better Business Bureau is my next step.
I bought that car for my wife as a surprise. Never is my wildest dreams did I think I would be associating with such unprofessional people. My confidence and perception in your dealership has been altered. I searched all over for just the right car for my wife and thought I was making the right choice buying from you.
More Nelson Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department