Nedbankunauthorised debit order

O

I have been getting debit orders on my cheque account which I have never authorised before since late 2015. I have called Nedbank customer services numerous times already and the first time I was told they are investigating, no feedback followed, now I'm told other banks are experiencing the same issue and there isnt much they can communicate with us account holders because FNB sent their clients details of the people/companies deducting from their clients' account and they found that their addresses have changed. I would like my money returned to my account as it is affecting my finances awfully.