Nedbank[protected] - rude customer service

M

On Tuesday, 6th June 2017, I called the above number as I got a sms to say my account is overdrawn. I made the call at around 1.20pm. I was put through to a man who took my details and had an argument with me, telling me I only have 2 accounts with Nedbank. The more I told him, there are other accounts, the more he told me no, only 2 accounts. I then proceeded to tell him which accounts I have with Nedbank. No, no such luck. I then asked him to put me through to someone else, he put the phone down on me. I dont have his name, but apparently all calls are recorded. Could you please find that recording, it came from my cell number [protected]. I have never been treated like this by Nedbank and I have been a client for many many years. My whole family banks with Nedbank. My husband, Mr KWV Vietri has had a personal account as well as K&M Motor Engineering accounts with Nedbank. Who does this to customers??? I am now dealing with Winny. My account Alfie and me is a business account which no longer exists. Ive asked for mail NOT to be sent to 120 Lamia building as there is a new business in that shop. PLEASE can someone close my alfie and me account??? This has been going on for over a month now and all I keep getting is charged R90 everytime the account is overdrawn. Ive let all those people, who I pay, know that that they must send me an account physically. PLEASE, can you find the recording of this rude man. I cannot let it go. One cannot be rude to customers like that. It is unacceptable and especially for my bank of all people to be rude to me like that. My next call I made was around 1.37pm same day, when I got through to Winny. I need that Alfie and me account closed and whatever mail there is from Nedbank, to be sent to 36 Ave Protea, Fresnaye, Cape Town. Regards, Berenice Vietri, ID number [protected]