Natwest Liverpool BankREMITTANCE OF POUND 250000 WON MOBILE DRAW CONTEST

V

i already complaint in 27 th june'2010 against natwest bank liverpool of u k - mark lukas, i want to know that is their any action taken against him or vivi sumi in which i deposited INR. 14500/- IN STATE BANK OF INDIA. MUMBAI BRANCH.

I just want to my money back which they cheated me . i don't want prize money.so pls revert if you help me.on some days back one call came fron delhi her name is like veena or beena, know about my whole complaints she told me to come delhi & ask somethinf that i don'e understand.

i also mail recd from royal marble bank again asking for all documents & want money also to claim the prize.

What going on ?

I need my money back.
pls co-ordinate with mail to him or take action against them.

vishal [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices