NATWEST INT'LMobile draws

I got an sms "Ur mobile number has won $1, 000, 000 USD in 2009 on-going NATWEST INT'L mobile draws. To claim ur Prize. Contact Mr. Owens id:[protected]@ymail.com, +[protected].

I have sent a mail and checked google wit the number...the number is of UK whereas they are talking abt USD!!! Who is this? and why is this type of a thing done...if it is not for real please find out and punish such people.!!!

• Sh
    Shweta_19 Aug 10, 2009

Yea even I got this message. Earlier I used to get such spam mails but these days they have started sending it on the mobile phones as well. This is all bull ###, these kinda fraud people should really be punished.

• Sh
    Sharad Patel Aug 11, 2009

I have open your web site - NATWEST INT'L. But I cannot find my name and Mobile number in your web site even also i cannot find draw detail and terms and condition about the draw scheme.
    I have also send mail yesterday on [email protected] but i can't recevied any favourable mail from your side.

• Gi
    gireesh c.g Aug 13, 2009

give me my money

sachin betkar Sep 10, 2009

Derar sir i got sms as follow ur mobile number has won 500, 000.00 usd in2009 on-going NATWEST INT'L mobile draws. To claim ur Prize. Contact Mr. Owens id:[email protected], +[protected].
    for any help cont. +91-[protected]

• Am
    Ambika Dev Sep 10, 2009

Dear sir.
    Today I got your mail early in the morning. But I can't understand what is an USD. Also i checked your email but I can't get any details regarding the NATWEST INT'L MOBILE draw. Please send the details regarding this one if it is not true punish the sender.

• Pa
    padmini Sep 11, 2009

dear sir,

• Rc
    rcp Sep 11, 2009

I got an sms "Ur mobile number has won $1, 000, 000 USD in 2009 on-going NATWEST INT'L mobile draws. To claim ur Prize. Contact Mr. Owens id:[email protected], +[protected].

• Ha
    hameed chopdar Sep 14, 2009

i had got a message that we have won 5, 00, 000usd and to claim our prize we have to log our no. is [protected]

• Ha
    hameed chopdar Sep 14, 2009

when you are giving the money Mr. Owen

• Ay
    ayesha latheef Sep 16, 2009

we have got a message on 10th september that we have won a 500, 000.00 usd in 2009.ato claim u r prize contact mr owen ao [email protected] [protected]. is it true or its just a fake message.

chetangumble Sep 19, 2009

I received a MSG from u telling my number has won 500, 000usd in 2009 on-going NAT WEST INT'L mobile draws so it has asked me to contact u for my cash prize... so pl z forward me d details n get my doubt cleared about the money, , , , , , , , my no.[protected]

• Su
    Sudarshan Pralhad Patil Sep 24, 2009

I got an sms "Ur mobile number has won $5, 00, , 000.00 USD in 2009 on-going NATWEST INT'L mobile draws. To claim ur Prize. Contact Mr. Owens id:[email protected], +[protected].Myprize woned mobile No. is [protected]

Saish salgaonkar Sep 29, 2009

we have got a message in august that we have won a 500, 000.00 USD in 2009 on going NATWEST INT"L mobile draws.to claim u r prize contact Mr. Owen on [email protected] [protected]. is it true or its just a fake message

• Am