Nationstar Mortgagepossible bbb downgrade?

R

Last week BBB rated Nationstar Mortgage B. Today BBB is re-evaluating their rating. For all of you who have issues with Nationstar Mortgage now is the time to let BBB know about your experiences.

Marian Kasker Feb 13, 2015

Bank of America sold my mortgage to NationStar & I have had trouble with them almost every month. Since there is very little owing, I am convinced they are trying to find a way to foreclose. Either they have very stupid people working for them, or they are just plain dishonest. I suspect both. They constantly make mistakes in posting. Once, I got a call early Saturday morning that I owed seven cents! I sent a copy of my bank statement (with other personal information blanked out) that showed the bank had cashed the check for the proper amount. Their latest gimmick seems to be to divide my check (after it has cleared the bank) and only give me credit for either the principal or the interest and then send a threatening letter for the "past due" amount. I have never paid late and I have never sent a check for any but the exact monthly amount.

• Ba
    barry meyers Sep 26, 2014

our loan was bought from boa at first things were fine al the sudden our payment went up $300 plus and is now asking for the money that was supposed to be put on the back of the loan with our modification then we sent out a payment to them that was not the right amount and now their holding it till we pay over three times as much and now started foreclose papers this nation star is crock's

• Ha
    Harriet Lugo Jun 05, 2014

Nation star LLC is a bottom feeder in the world of bank owned properties. Fully financially qualified to purchase the home that we won in an auction and met all the requirements in every way. Now they have switched over five months later to no allowing us to have a FHA loan to now get this CASH ONLY!!!, !, , , , wow dishonest. Not only do they go by the name of Nation Star but they are also aka Green Light Loan and the Home Search.com is none other than Nationstar Mortgage LLC. BEWARE of this company they are dishonest.

• La
    la_jollan Mar 04, 2014

I was 2 payments behind and they stop accepting payments. It took them a month to send the money back to me.

They stated that they cannot accept partial payments, and that even though I have made 2 payments in 2 months, they are beginning foreclosure proceedings

not sure what to do.

• Ka
    Kathie RL Perry Jan 18, 2014

Our mortgage was sold by our local bank to Nationstar and we have been in hell ever since. The more we send payments the more we owe. How is it possible to make payments to this company and owe more than what we started with? We are paying money to an escrow account for taxes that were paid. We send in the required amount plus some and we still got a bill for non payment of note.
    This is a crime. How do we get justice from this company? We are begin robbed without a weapon!!!

• Kd
    kdw58 Apr 17, 2013

Definitely Nationstar does not desrve a good BBB rating.