Menu
Mr. Cooper Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Mr. Cooper
reviews & complaints

www.mrcooper.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.8 555 Reviews

Mr. Cooper Complaints Summary

243 Resolved
311 Unresolved
Our verdict: Dealing with Mr. Cooper, which has an average resolution rate, requires some diligence. Research their service in depth and read a variety of customer reviews for a balanced view. Approach any customer service interactions with detailed and well-prepared queries to facilitate a better resolution process.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mr. Cooper has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mr. Cooper. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Mr. Cooper reviews & complaints

M
12:32 pm EST

Mr. Cooper Mortgage account

The account is my mothers, Sherry Flora. She made February's payment on January 25th. Now she is getting phone calls saying she is behind on February's payment. The website shows they got the payment on the 25th. I can't not talk to anyone to try to get this resolved. I don't understand the problem she has always made her payment at the end to the month because that is when she gets her social security check. Please help with this. We do not know what to do and this is going to affect her credit.

Desired outcome: payment to go where it should

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Mr. Cooper representatives only. If you are affiliated with Mr. Cooper, please claim your business to access these details.

B
2:58 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Mr. Cooper - Our personal information was one of the many customers that got information out

We were just purchased by Rushmore Servicing Co (Part of Mr. Cooper and Nationstar Mortgage LLC) We have tried several times to download the free identity protection services by logging onto the website they provided us with but every time we tried logging in it keeps saying you are blocked, and you are unable to access mytrueidenity.com. We already have...

S
7:51 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mr. Cooper Crap service

From us, they get 0 stars. We are Veterans and have another Veteran assuming the loan. The VA approved it, and Mr. Cooper has been sitting on it since the end of September. They say they are waiting to have someone input the info. Wtf? You need new employees if it takes you 2 months to get this done. We have called at least twice a week, and each time, a supervisor will call us "tomorrow," and tomorrow never comes. In the mean time they are messing with 2 Veterans and their families! Way to treat those who have served and protected you Mr. Cooper!

Is Mr. Cooper legit?

Our verdict: Mr. Cooper has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Mr. Cooper's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Mr. Cooper can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Mr. Cooper earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Mr. Cooper achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Mr. Cooper. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Mrcooper.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Mr. Cooper website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Mrcooper.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Mr. Cooper have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Mr. Cooper and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Mrcooper.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Mr. Cooper.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mr. Cooper protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
5:04 pm EST

Mr. Cooper my Oct payment, numerous phone messaes & recordings

Daniel Pagano

Attachments

4:35 PM (24 minutes ago)

to Cooper

the mortgage was PAID & cashed on 10/27/23 by mr cooper. Your company decided to apply to the principle, That is incorrect it is my Oct 2023 payment,

not sure why you would do that. I have tried NUMEROUS times to talk to a REAL person to clear up this mess

since the beginning of November. Your automated system stinks, it's horrible! Besides the fact I can't speak to

someone when I do call, the recording states the zip code doesn't match my address.

I am totally unhappy with this company. I have triple A credit & always pay on time. I want a real person

to call me, I am tired of receiving messages from recordings and trying to reach customer service.

Daniel & Jo-Ann Pagano

Desired outcome: to speak to a real person, to have my payment applied where it belongs

D
7:40 pm EST

Mr. Cooper Mr. Cooper

I had a tree fall on my house on July 11, 2023 and dealing with this bunch of incompetent fools has made a bad situation even worse. I have called and complained numerous times regarding the slow draws on my repair checks to no avail. Now that they have had a cyber attack on 10-31-2023, Simone, a headset phone fool, has informed me that Mr. Cooper is not sending any draw checks at this time and she didn't know when they will resume. I have contractors to pay for repairs that they have completed on my house and I have to continually beg for money that was deposited by my insurance company to make the repairs. Stay away from this company!

M
6:38 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Claim check distribution.

I had a garage collapse in the winter of 2023. USAA insurance is my insurer. They were also my original morgage lender until they sold my morgage to Mr. Cooper. When my garage collapsed, I was told I had to send my check to Mr. Cooper. USAA originally sent me $60,000.00 then it was increased to $88,000.00 but Mr. Cooper only issued me $40,000.00. The garage materials are $35,000.00, slab is $22,000.00, and labor for the contractor is $35,000.00. I have already paid the $22,000.00 for the garage slab out of pocket but the $35,000.00 + $10,000.00 the contractor wants to start the build, but Mr. cooper will not release any more funds until I am at 75% of construction with what they sent me. Mr. Cooper has received $88,000.00 and they have only released $40,000.00 even with my estimates and receipts for the garage slab that I paid for personally and is supposed to be covered.

Claimed loss: They now have $48,000.00 of my money and I can't pay my contractors and building materials are being destroyed from the weather. I will also have to postpone the garage build until the summer of 2024.

Desired outcome: I want my money that I am owed so I can finish my garage. I also want the Minnesota State legislature to look into Mr. Coopers predatory money handling practices.

L
9:06 am EDT

Mr. Cooper Insurance Check

My water heater leaked flooded my house. I sent my insurance check to Mr Cooper who sent me 25% of the funds. I have been sending receipts and estimates just get enough to pay for material. Every time I chat with them it will be another 3 or 4 days for them to review my claim. This has been going on for weeks. Their just holding the funds probably collecting interest.

Desired outcome: Just get enough of the insurance money to pay for material.

T
10:09 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper - Mortgage company stealing funds

Mr. Cooper has been force placing flood insurance that they know that I have through my HOA’s master policy and have had for 5 years. Each and every year, upon renewal the declaration pages are provided to them immediately. The condo was purchased in 2001 and theyve known, and reasonably should have known the insurande is in place. I have to speak to...

P
4:15 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper - Missing money

I was giving the wrong email address to send in certified mail for having our mortgage payment not full be accounting for showing payment for September 2023. It was sent in certified mail and both money orders were enclosed with in the envelope but it was missing one of the payments. I called in to speak with a representative only to be given the wrong...

G
3:24 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Insurance check

A tree hit my house.After 35 years of paying shelter insurance and no claims, they finally mailed me a check….Mr Coopers name is on the check…..Mr Cooper constantly has me doing paperwork and want send me my money to get my house fix. Mr cooler says we will only send you 25% , then send an inspection of the house to get the rest of my money. Well, if they don’t give me the money, how do I get my house fixed. They keep peoples money as long as they can so the can continue to accumulate interest! WHAT A SCAM!

Run from this company…ZERO COUSTMER SUPPORT!

Every day I call they have a new excuse not to send me my money!

Desired outcome: My MONEY!

7:23 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Mortgage loan

Customer contacted Mr. Cooper to share that house was under contract (being sold to someone else). Customer asked Mr. Cooper if he should make the next payment on the mortgage. Customer was advised that he did not need to make the payment and was further advised that the missed payments would go away once the loan was paid in full. Now the customer had mortgage lates on his credit report due to being advised incorrectly. Further, Mr. Cooper states they cannot fix the credit report.

Desired outcome: Late mortgage payments to be removed from credit report.

2:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mr. Cooper my credit being ruined because my mortgage was sold

august of 2022 your company bought my mtg. from Arvest. i did not know this because i was in hospital having a triple bypass surgery. I maid every payment till january of 2023 . Febuary i made a payment to mr cooper and i called. they said they put payment towards November. I called Arvest they told me there computer system was being overhauled and that all payments would be fowarded to mr cooper. hope you will look into this and fix my credit . I am trying to sell my house and buy another house . But i cant buy cause my credit is now bad. hope you will resolve. my bank statements tell me arvest took money and did not foward mney to you.my loan number is [protected] my email is [protected]@gmail.com

A
12:00 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Inaccurate delinquent payment reporting

In a recent attempt to refi my home, I checked my credit report and see two delinquent payment reports in March and May, 2023. After at least five phone conversations with Mr. Cooper, I was unaware of an escrow shortage. I obtained new homeowners insurance which should have lowered my payment and began paying that new amount provided by them in March. I have bank statements and my credit report payment history showing I have not made a late payment on any account, let alone my mortgage. The new bank is asking how they could report me if I actually did make the payments. Even if they apparently weren't full payments, they did post them, so why are they reported as late? And why skip April? In addition, Mr. Cooper is mailing me an overage check. How could I have underpaid and overpaid at the same time? Mr. Cooper is not being responsive - can someone please help?

Desired outcome: I need a letter from Mr. Cooper stating that these payments were not delinquent.

H
10:44 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Cannot reach anyone at this "customer-focused" company

My Wells Fargo mortgage was transferred to Mr. Cooper as of 7/1/23. Mr. Cooper is the type of company that claims to be customer-focused, friendly, and accessible. They have sent me tons of mail and emails stating this. I have concluded that they are none of those things. I am an extremely responsible homeowner and I certainly do not want to be late on a mortgage payment, yet lo and behold, Mr. Cooper is doing everything they can to force me to miss a payment. Case in point: I was told that auto pay was set up and I double-checked to make sure everything was squared away. As of 8/1/23 I continue to receive alerts from Mr. Cooper stating that I have not yet set up auto pay. I spent two hours trying to call to get this resolved and it is impossible to get in touch with an agent. Their phone system is purposely set up to disconnect--and the phone system could not understand basic English terms such as "Agent" or "Payment." Then I tried chat and was told by a chat agent that auto pay was confirmed. What the agent could not tell me was why I keep getting alerts stating auto pay is not set up. This is yet another negligent, greedy, incompetent global company with false advertising: they are not customer-focused if they are impossible to reach and need to stop claiming to be a stellar company that is a joy to work with. They most certainly are not. I am furious that my mortgage was transferred to them and will see about getting it transferred elsewhere. Don't fall for their marketing nonsense.

Desired outcome: An apology and an email address to file a formal complaint to them.

Read full review of Mr. Cooper and 1 comment
1 comment
J. M.888
, US
Oct 09, 2023 11:14 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am havinga similar experience. Today is the 3rd time setting up auto pay. 9 Oct 23. "Chat" said it was in place now. We'll see...

K
10:25 am EDT

Mr. Cooper Mortgage payment

We have had this mortgage for a numerous of years and as soon as it was changed to Mr. COOPER

We had a problem. We have NEVER had a late payment on our loans and we have had a number of them as we are Real Estate investors. A few months ago somehow a payment was made from our Bill Pay with an incorrect number on it. Is would have been easy for them to contact us because our name was there in plain sight. Instead they sent the check back to our bank without contacting us. By the time we got the returned check it was about a month out. We started contacting Mr. Cooper and trying to figure out what happened. It took several calls just to find out why the check was returned. They didn't even tell us the problem until WE started calling them. We eventually figured out the problem and sent several payments to fix the issue.

I tried reasoning with them to fix the credit reporting because they can plainly see we are great customers with NEVER a late payment. They didn't care! OUR CREDIT WENT FROM AN 840 TO A 731 BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO CONTACT US WHEN A CLERICAL ERROR WAS MADE ON A BILL PAY PAYMENT. THEY WAITED UNTIL IT WAS A MONTH LATE TO START CONTACTING US!

I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO SPEAK WITH THEM TO FIX THE CREDIT REPORT AS THEY CAN SEE WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD CUSTOMERS BUT NO! THEY REFUSE.

IT SEEMES LIKE A SCAM TO ME.

T E R R I B L E C O M P A N Y

Desired outcome: Fix credit

F
7:34 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Insurance claim check needs endorsed by Nationstar Mr. Cooper.

Almost impossible to talk to anyone at this company. Then when you spend a 1/2 hour trying to talk to a human, they pass you off then hang up! The worst customer service I've ever delt with. After the first hang up, the automated service hung up on me two more times. Very frustrating. Now over an hour and nothing! I have gotten no where.

9:16 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Mortgage

Mr Cooper has made ongoing errors in the mishandling of my fire insurance loss claim. As a result my home has been sitting burned out for over 10 years, I am needing to file bankruptcy and have other lawsuits against me for expenses I've not been able to pay. Mr Cooper started foreclosure and I sent documentation to their own attorneys who stopped the foreclosure. They continue to require me to do inspections and then not show up where people have taken work off to meet them. They continue to change the percentages of work they state has to be done before they will release more money, most recently erroneously from 25 to 50% making it impossible for me to meet their requirements. They've sent Respa notice of Errors admitting that they've mishandled things and then denied it in other letters. They require me to deal with a new person with each communication over the years who does not have a fraction of the information correct. They have caused me to also lose my extended cost coverage and code upgrades that was a part of my insurance policy to be paid at the end of the rebuild. The remaining structure of the home that survived the fire is now destroyed from sitting out in the elements for years with no roof. The foundation is also not salvageable now. I have become very ill from the stress of having to stop the foreclosures repeatedly after they promise to release money to me with letters of attestations which I sent them twice and they then ignored. The loss draft and the loss mitigation Departments continue to give me conflicting information

Desired outcome: Give me my rebuild money, extinguish my loan & pay the cost to rebuild today

A
11:55 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mr. Cooper Credit on my account is due and not processed

Dear Representative,

Mortgage: on 24 S Porter Elgin Illinois 60120

Mortgagee: Alia Sarfraz

Mr. Cooper Loan No.: [protected]

RE: CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT FOR MONIES PAID THREE TIMES IN ONE MONTH

Three payments were made in the month of February on my account and I want the additional payment credited to my account. I have a screenshot below of the additonal payments made. Your records have not updated this and I have spoken to two representatives already about this. Please adjust. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alia Sarfraz

Desired outcome: Please credit my account with interest

1:01 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Lack of service on insurance claim - tracking [protected]

In April 2023, my barn collapsed and was destroyed beyond repair. My insurance carrier Liberty Mutual sent an adjuster and they inspected, took pictures, and within a week, they issued me a check for $85,668.87, which I had to sign and send to Mr. Cooper overnight for $28.00, I mention this as we are in June and I still do not have a payment, though they claim to have sent one on June 2, 2023, for $40,000.00 which I have never received. It has been a bureaucratic nightmare in dealing with them. I have sent all the required documentation to them three times as twice they claim they did not have it. Though I have sent them documentation indicating that I am in the process of rebuilding, I have spent $12,500 on a temporary building, the massive cleanup of the old barn, concrete slab for a building I have ordered (concrete $14,000), (building $21,000) (clean-up $8,000). After sending them estimates and expenditures they held up payment as I failed to tell them if I was going to rebuild or not. Total inept service as if the claim goes from desk to desk for someone to start all over again. Phone calls are either not answered or you are left on hold for eternity. Unfortunately, they have a hired-out system and in most cases, there is a language problem. Emails are answered but always with the caveat that they are sending it to the right department, and someone will get back to me, four messages, no returns. This department of Mr. Cooper is incompetent and needs to reorganize and treat customers with some respect and handle claims as a matter of urgency so one can get on with life. Finally, yet another requirement after receiving your first check is to have an inspection, I tried to get one, a virtual was two weeks plus to get one. An onsite inspection had to be ordered which I did in May, I'm still waiting to hear from them. When Mr. Cooper sets down requirements and expectations one would hope the consumer is empowered to complete them in a reasonable amount of time without unexpected hurdles.

Desired outcome: I would want this to be settled in a reasonable amount of time. I would appreciate them corresponding in a timely manner with the correct requirements.

5:55 pm EDT

Mr. Cooper Loan security agreement/promissory note, accounting

Hello,

As, you can see, By All my e-mail correspondence(s). I have reach out to Jay Bray dba Indenture Trustee numerous times and nobody has e-mailed me or called me to back to discuss any problems with the loan modification. I returned the instrument and Jay Bray and your agents have accepted the agreement and have not return it back notating any defects. I have called and talked to your agents, and none have any knowledge and are unable to answers my questions.

I called Daivd Hacegaba and his extension of 4670794 did not work and the phone disconnected me. Have him reach out if he or anyone else has any questions... He was supposed to call me back.

I would like to discuss the alleged load and contract that you claim i have with you or your corporation.

If you have knowledge of the following laws and acts

1. Bills of exchange act

10. Title 12 USC 411 Issuance to Reserve Banks Nature of Obligation

11. Title 12 USC 412 Application for Notes

12. 7 CFR 1901 subpart K -

13. 7 cfr 1901.508 Servicing of insured notes outstanding

Section 5 (c) (i) and (ii)

14. Notice of Intent fee Schedule... Bill of Lading Notice of my fees as a employee and consumer that you have not performed and are in default breech of trustee duties.

I still have not received a signed IRS W-9 form from Jay Bray or any Agents. I notified the Internal Revenue Serice and United States Treasury to conduct an audit of your accounting records to include all deposits, 1099-A, 1099-C, 1099-OID and all Federal reserve Floating/Rate Note that has been paid by Borrower or Trustee estate of JEFFREY L. AGER, JEFFREY AGER.

As, I what to settle and close this matter as the authorizing agent and beneficiary of the Trust which has Accepted and pledged the Security Instrument (Rights, Title and Interest) and assigned it to you for full payment of the Obligation.

--Original Message-----

Sent: Wed, May 24, 2023 5:25 pm

Subject: Attn: Jay bray Indentured Trustee

Sent: Wed, May 24, 2023 4:48 pm

Greetings,

To: Jay Bray Indentured Trustee NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC DBA MR. COOPER

From: Ager, Jeffrey Lawrence DBA JEFFREY L. AGER

I have tried to communicate with you about the Security agreement. I talked to David Hacegaba on 5/23/2023. I explained to him my concerns and I needed some answers that are not being answered. I mailed the loan agreement which you have accepted and have not returned to me. So, you have the security agreement which is a negotiable. instrument and can be traded for federal reserve notes. I sent the below message to you on April 13, 2023. which you have not responded to non of my E-mails. I would like to talk to someone that has some knowledge about securities and negotiable instruments. As I am the consumer and The Authorizing Agent for JEFFREY L AGER BORROWER and the credits shall be applied to the accounting to set off/discharge the agreement according to G.A.A.P, Puplic Law 72-10 and the bankruptcy act of 1933.

Sent: Thu, Apr 13, 2023 3:02 pm

Subject: Attn: Jay bray Security Modification

I have some questions on the loan modification process. I have called and tried to talk to your agents, and they are unable, refuse to talk to me and hang up on me.

So, I'm reaching out to you to get some answers. I have tried to get the book ledger of your accounting and verification from your agents of the alleged loan(debt) in accordance with the fair debt practices procedures act and Uniform commercial Code 9-210.

Your agents have refused to provide a qualified written request with under penalty of perjury 28 USC 1746. I have also requested that your agent provide me with a statement that your corporation has the original wet ink security note under penalty of perjury.

Which they have refused to provide. As you are the trustee and inform the Securities Exchange Commissions for the corporation annual 8k and 10k statement of account which you are accountable to provide.

I tendered a promissory note to USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK with a blank Endorsement and which was turned into a Draft/Check "Pay to the Order of USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK by S. Mark Garces and deposited and exchanged for Floating/Federal Reserve Notes. As the trustee you have the book ledger accounting, and the credits was not received into the borrower's account according to GAAP.

As I'm the Authorized Registered Agent and Power of attorney over the Account/Name I have submitted a 1099-C to the treasury for discharge/set off of the note value which has been accepted and you should have received.

I would like to have this matter resolved but if you are unable to comply then we will proceed with and correct the terms and conditions of the alleged loan Modification.

1. You will wave all prior late charges, inspections and any and all fees that are charged to the account.

2. I reserve all my rights to the contract as you have for the corporation.

3. I will like the term "YOU" definition or removed from the contract and who/what is being addressed (legal/fiction, Borrower or Natural person.

4. As reporting of any private information or the use of my registered name will result in a violation and the fine is 10.000 which your agents have violated 11 times for a value of 110.000 payable in U.S. Dollars.

5. The agreement has the names listed as JEFFREY L AGER AND ALLEEN L AGER, HUSBAND AND WIFE AND NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC DBA MR COOPER which is/are legal fictions.

6. The old deed of TRUST and the Security instrument Note is on your loan agreement which is the property in the agreement and the private property is also listed as collateral.

7. The balance of 124,412.60 is not correct. I have the accounting which can be supplied upon request. (Which You have not provided the true amount of the ACCOUNTING as requested.

8. The interest yearly rate is 3.25% not 4.25%. As indicated on the old promissory security note.

9. The borrower will agree to the Property as the Security Promissory Note which is the property and not private property collateral.

10. The agreement security instrument will be processed into my Treasury Direct Account which I will provide upon your agreement of the new terms and conditions.

11. The Name ALLEEN L. AGER as borrower needs to be removed from contract agreement as she is not a party to the agreement.

Also, it has come to my attention, upon reviewing the referenced documents and transaction, that I have been used as an accommodation party. I have good reason to believe that the accounting of the matter shows that I am the source of the credit that was used to fund and accommodate the transaction, and that you (or other undisclosed party) have benefitted materially, giving rise to my belief that you qualify as an accommodated party who was accommodated at my expense. I would like to settle this matter in light of UCC and the principles of equity and remedy as expressed in UCC 3-419. Thus, I request from you the following:...(accounting, production of documents, etc.)

It was never my intention to be an accommodation party in this transaction as my signature on what I believed to be loan documents expressed my intention to receive a loan from USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK OR NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC DBA MR COOPER and thereafter to pay the loan back to the one who funded said loan. It now appears to me upon review of the financial transaction that actually occurred and is occurring via my monthly payments to NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE LLC DBA MR. COOPER, that I am being used as an accommodation party for other parties who are using my credit and monthly payments for their benefit.

I seek an equitable resolution to this situation so as to balance the equities and be made whole because, as it presently stands, the transaction is causing me undue hardship, harm, damage, and loss.

The documents, records, and accounting, that I am requesting from you herein, I believe will facilitate an equitable end, i.e. a final settlement of the transaction and a reimbursement to me (i.e."the accommodation party may obtain relief that requires the accommodated party to perform its obligations on the instrument").

In good faith and with good reason, based upon the true nature of the financial transaction, I believe that I, the accommodation party, am entitled to reimbursement from the accommodated party, and therefore I hereby request such reimbursement within 10 days of your receipt of this written communication.

As I have tendered the note and I have notified the IRS/Treasury by 1099-C which has been accepted for setoff and discharge the debt as per the law 73-10 public policy and 18 USC 8 obligations of the UNITED STATES.

As I refer you to 15 USC 45. Unfair Methods of competition unlawful prevention by commission.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Ager, Jeffrey Lawrence, beneficiary

Without recourse, done in good faith.

with patent right, All rights Reserved.

Sent: Sat, May 20, 2023 7:59 pm

Hello Jay Bray Trustee,

You have not responded to none of my letters. Your agents do not have any knowledge of banking

and do not understand negotiable security instruments.

This is a notice to principle is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principle.

Fill out the Affidavit In document Jay Bray email 3 and have in notarized and mail the original back to me at my address.

Sent: Thu, May 18, 2023 4:42 pm

Greetings,

Again, no response to my Letters or E-mails. So, you have dishonored your fiduciary Trustee Duties.

You are required to perform and transfer the security instruments for deposits into the Borrower's Account.

As the indenture Trustee and your autograph on the 8-K and 10-K Securities Exchange Commision Forms.

To: [protected]@mrcooper.com

Desired outcome: To settle and close the accounting.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mr. Cooper contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mr. Cooper?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mr. Cooper Customer Service. Initial Mr. Cooper complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mr. Cooper above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mr. Cooper. Discuss the issues you have had with Mr. Cooper and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.