Nationstar Mortgagepersonal

I recently caught my husband cheating and whats worse, during the pi investigation he found proof that two of his coworkers were doing the same. Just a note if these men are in high positions and are not afraid of cheating on their wives, they most certaily are not afraid of cheating you the consumer. Nationstar, great pay, great location, run by at least a few men who have no concerns but younger employees. I would share names but then my dearest Ex would get fired and those nice little "Sorry I couldnt keep it in my pants" Alimony checks wouldnt come. Good Luck and avoid at all cost.

• Bo
    Booboobeir Oct 25, 2011

Thanks, and I believe it. If I had the funds I would get another bank to buy my house loan, as I do believe they are crooked.