Nationstar LLCbait and switch

N

I was encouraged to use nationstar for my loan because they owned the house I wanted to buy. They said they would pay 4600 in closing costs. I didn't realize they would inflate my settlement costs!! They took over two months to tell me their was a problem with my income and I would need to do a different loan that would cost much more!!! I have switched lenders and they said there is nothing wrong with my income. Nationstar would take weeks to answer questions, if they did at all. Terrible all the way around. They should be stopped!!!