National Seating and M0bilityCustomer Service

I was rerfered to these scammers by Kaiser. First they had overcharged my credit card (unauthorized). Second, I'm still waiting for my wheelchair 2 months now!! This is crazy!! I'm hearing all the excuses ..everything from it's totally custom to backorder parts!! Oh well all I can do is wait. People beware of these guys!

• To
    Toribio Nov 21, 2014

I totally agreed
    I have similar experience with National Seating & Mobility in Anaheim California but in terms of customers services and product services.
    It seems that personnel are capble and able skilled indivividuals.
    They don't always make the right decisions about customers services and their customers' needs.