N1 WirelessMy experience with N1 Wireless was terrible

X Review updated:

My experience with N1 Wireless was terrible. I purchased a new cell phone. The phone arrived in a box with a broken factory seal (the seal stated “do not accept if this seal is broken”). The phone was packed sloppily, had fingerprints on the keypad, the protective film over the phone display was missing – this phone was obviously not new. Plus, it came with a European charger, which would require me to haul around an adapter wherever I used it, and this was not indicated when I made the purchase. I returned the phone on the strong evidence that N1wireless did not send me a new phone and requested a full refund. Instead, they gave me a refund that is $37 less than the price I paid, holding back the shipping charge and a 20% restocking fee. I spoke with a billing department supervisor to insist upon a full refund and he became insulting. In the end, N1 wireless got $37 of my money for sending me an item other than what I ordered. N1wireless appears to have a culture of disrespect toward its customers. It's Better Business Bureau rating is “F” because of many unanswered customer complaints, and most of the complaints are over “refund and exchange” and “product” issues. An internet search shows that many others have had similar and worse experiences with N1wireless – there are complaints of items being advertised as new and instead being used or damaged, the work “refurb” scratched off of one product, empty boxes shipped instead of items purchased, and the absence of customer service and willingness to believe customer complaints. Just as with me, many others complain that certain employees of N1 wireless are rude, dismissive, and unwilling to believe customers when incorrect, broken, missing, or used/refurbished items are shipped by N1 wireless. My strong recommendation is to never do business with N1wireless. It is very possible they will not ship you the item you ordered, and instead will ship you a refurbished or used item when a new one is advertised, or the item will be broken or have missing parts. When you complain, you will be met with denial and/or rudeness and will not get a full refund. My recommendation is the check out the Better Business Bureau ratings and internet reviews of other resellers and avoid N1 wireless. N1 wireless earned their BBB “F” rating through a pattern of dishonest and disrespectful behavior. Avoid N1 wireless.

• T
      Oct 16, 2009
    N1 wireless - Defective Cell in 6 weeks of use
    New York
    n1wireless.com

Gave me a refurbished cell not new; box was already open. Cell went bad within six weeks. Company refused to take it back. STAY AWAY from these people!

• P
      Jan 08, 2010
    N1 wireless - Terrible everything
    n1wireless.com

I purchased a refurbished Jawbone 2 headset. It didn't work. I called and sent emails but no one would reply or call back. I finally was able to go to the manufacturer and they are exchanging the headset.

• A
      May 21, 2010
    N1 wireless - This business needs to be investigated for scam practices
    n1wireless.com

Purchased a new Dash cell phone from NI Wireless . Received the phone and it didn't work. Mailed the phone back and requested a refund or a working phone. Have not received either. This business needs to be investigated for scam practices.

• F
      Dec 07, 2010
    N1 wireless - Criminals
    N1 Wireless

This company somehow used stolen credit card information to charge my credit card with almost 300.00. As a result, I had to cancel my account.

• F
      Jul 31, 2014

Me the same thing happened, I'm from Brazil and bought a Cell Order ID: 1765799 which was packed in an envelope with no protection and got the phone and the charger completely destroyed and my injury with taxes from my parents was $ 320.00 USD. I complained and they put the blame on the carrier, but is not true because they use this artifice to blame the carrier. I advise staying away from this sit for purchases not have to hassle.
    Fernando Luiz de Moura