Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Sold a non-authorized phone

They sell brand new cellphones. However, the phones they sell may not always be authorized by the...

Resolved Awful experience

I ordered a phone from n1wireless.com. The total cost was $360.00 which was cheaper than all the other...

Resolved Bad service

I purchased from this company a new H700 blue tooth device, they mentioned on their website that they are the only company that sells original new H700 blue tooth.

I can't argue with that especially when they post picture of the original product.

But the truth in reality they bluff you all the way, because the know you wouldn't do nothing about that, the worse case you'll return the product after you wait a week to get it and u will pay the shipping.

What happened to me, i got a used device which didn't work at all. after i contact them they offered me a new original version C which is better then version B that i ordered.

What do you think happened?

I got another used version B device .

They won this time.

But maybe you would help me and others to beat the charlatans.

• Du
    Duane White Aug 20, 2018

I ordered an iphone 8 256g that was listed as "in stock" and open box. Next day they said it's on back-order and wanted to sell me a 64gb model. I cancelled, waited 2 days and went back and ordered another color 256gb. Same day they pulled the same scam and tried to down sell me. They are scammers and will soon re-emerge as a new company.