Equifax Information Services Logo

Equifax Information Services

Having problems with Equifax Information Services?

Equifax Information Services Customer Service Contacts

138 332 (Australia)
+1 866 640 2273 (For Existing Customers)
+1 888 548 7878 (For Existing TrustedID Customers)
+1 877 742 1415 (Online Enrollment)
+1 800 685 1111 (Credit Report CS)
+1 888 298 0045 (Credit Report CS)
+1 866 349 5191 (An Automated Service)
+44 333 321 4043 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 698 332 (New Zealand)
+351 210 302 633 (Portugal)
+54 115 352 1700 (Argentina)
+506 22 956 855 (Costa Rica)
+593 26 020 082 (Ecuador)
+503 22 083 501 (El Salvador)
+504 22 397 686 (Honduras)
+595 214 399 000 (Paraguay)
+598 26 281 515 (Uruguay)
P.O. Box 740256

PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS

Spain
C/ Goya, 29 Planta 2-3, 28001 Madrid

India
Unit № 931, 3rd floor, Building no. 9, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Equifax Information Services Customer Service. Initial Equifax Information Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Equifax Information Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Equifax Information Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Equifax Information Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Equifax Information Services Complaints & Reviews

Jan 16, 2021

Equifax Information Services — Credit reports

We have been in the process of applying to refinance the mortgage on our residence since October, 2020. We...

Equifax Information Servicescustomer service, credit review, entire company,

Horrible, unbelievably poor customer service, unjust practices, place holds on soc. Numbers with no reason or justification, made it impossible to move into a new apartment because they wouldn't let us open an account with the electric company bc we had no proof of address, we had no proof of address bc apt wouldn't give it to us w out proof we had the electric set up.
We had no problems with credit, no history of delinquency or anything of the kind. They could give us no explanation for why they locked the social security number and the only way they would remove it is if we sent it by paper mail like it was 1875. As if no one would ever need access to their own apartment they had already paid for earlier than 8-10 business days out. Thanks for your direct contribution to the homelessness epidemic in america.

Sep 12, 2019

Equifax Information Services — lifelock credit run from equifax

My wife Laura signed us both up for Lifelock after several thefts from our bank accts. Hers is the basic...

Equifax Information Servicescustomer service re equifax dispute results at [protected]

I received a confirmation for my online dispute on my credit report stating results have been completed. I have been trying since 4/17/19 to get these results online but after I put in all my personal information it pops up currently service is unavailable. I chatted with Roberto E and Nemer S and they both said technical difficulties. Told me to call [protected] to request the status report. I called twice today and answered all questions. I spokt to Yanni at 2:30 pm today. I answered all the questions and she said she could not provide me the report either. I asker her why and she said I would have to write to Equifax. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said no, and said have a good day and hung up. Very rude and non caring people that work for Equifax. I would like to have my status report now and need to find how how. Thank you.

Equifax Information Servicescustomer service/not addressing complaint

equifax is a fraud, first I was routed out of this country, secondly after giving them all personal information we are instructed not to give out they couldnt address my concerns of fraud, and after 3 attempts and 2 supervisors I was cut off, they say hey monitor these calls, they obviously dont. Best guess the people committing credit card fraud and theft are hand in hand with equifax. This company needs to be exposed and investigated by the goverment.

Equifax Information Servicescredit freeze

I was checking on my credit freeze status 1-29-19after Trusted ID services expired
        and dialed the number for Equifax provided by Trusted ID and talked to
        Equifaxcall center in the Phillipines and the guy answering
        kept asking the same quesytions again and again even though I answered
        the question the first time correctly . Alls I wanted to know
        was if my Credit File was still frozen after Trusted ID expired .The guy
        trying to help me was a completed idiot and I still dont know wether
        my file is frozen or not WOW.Sorry excuse for a so called business

Equifax Information Servicesunauthorized address change/horrible customer support

I don't know about this page. I wonder if Equifax gives a crap about it, but let's try:

I would like to ask if there is a way to send an official complaint against Equifax for terrible customer service and incorrect recording of my information.

I have tried calling multiple times and their phones lines are awful, one cannot be on speaker for example and hear them. They ask ALL personal information over the phone before even looking at the account, including SIN. I know for a fact there are other ways to verify someones info, I have done it through Transunion.

And after all that (mind you, I have about 4-5 tries and 3 attempts to actually get this done), the information keeps changing to the incorrect data. And they blame it on one of my creditors without telling me who so I can correct it. And I know for a fact it's not one of my creditors, I don't have many, pretty easy to keep track and I would know if I gave them an address I never lived at.

I have sent the change of info document by mail twice to correct my address. They change it, then a week later it changes back to the wrong info. Transunion corrected it and that was it.

I dont understand what is happening. I do not have many creditors and they all have my correct address. Even more, the address that they keep posting, was NEVER mine. It's down the street from where I live now

Equifax Information Services — unethical behavior

For the past 12 months I have faithfully watched my credit scores fluctuate up and down. I paid off all...

Equifax Information Services — change of address on credit report

My wife and I are in the process of buying a home. All the documents requested have been done except for...

Equifax — gross incompetence in the handling of personal information

On December 10th, 2017 I learned through Credit Karma that one of my credit cards had fraudulent charges on...

Equifax Information Servicesunethical behaviour

I have called everyday since Jan 8, 2018 and they told me that my addresses don't match up and that is why I can't get online to do my disputes. I have faxed 2 seperate copies of my information that you all requested and mailed it and nothing. Everyday is just wait 24 hours, just wait 48 hours. Then today (jan 17, 2018) it is the system isn't working and the system still have my old address please send me that information. I just want my address in the system changed to 1659 Dorset Meadows Lane, Powhatan, VA 23139 as my current address so that I can get into the dispute system. No I don't not want you all to do it for me because this is my file and I believe that you are making it so I can't get in. That is illegal for you all to hide my credit file from me because it is mine. My phone number is [protected]

Equifax — credit report

I applied for a refinance mortgage, in the process we found that the reports were listing the same loan...

Equifax — equifax representative unlocked my account without asking for pin #

I had to unlock my Equifax freeze so I could set up an account with Verizon. I called Equifax and wa...

Equifaxcustomer service

I signed up for Trusted Premier and it worked fine for a couple of days, but now I cannot access my account. When I enter my user name and password, the system says they are invalid. I have tried everything, but nothing works. I then called several of the numbers for Equifax and every one of them cut me off after just a couple of minutes of holding.

This is a bad company that should be regulated by the federal government. It is a menace to American consumers.

Equifaxcredit freeze

Due to no fault of my own, in fact Equifax`s fault I must freeze my credit lines. I can not get on via the net or telephone and your pre-recorded message is terrible, when you ask for mailing info it goes back to the beginning. I have already froze my credit with the other two agencies, costing me $20 when it was NOT my fault and you people are impossible to get in contact with. I am tired of spending hours of my time with the BS you people created, call me at [protected]. BTW I am already a member of the class action lawsuit with Morgan & Morgan and I sincerely hope all the suits bankrupts Equifax and the members that sold stock before the announcements have a long time in jail.
                Robert Laginess
                12095 Diamond Lane
                Washington, MI 48094

• Je
                    Jennifer Geci Sep 14, 2017

I've gone through the same process to freeze my credit with Equifax. I share the same frustration. Equifax should voluntarily and automatically freeze credit to those effected.

Equifax — credit report/ credit score

I had not a lot of time on hand as my landlord needed my credit report and score to begin the process of my...

Toronto

Equifax aka theWorkNumber.com aka Talx — poor business practices: billing, customer service, and account representation

On their website, the state the following for pre-employment screening: "With all of the applicants in the...

The Work Number / Workforce / Equifax — employment verification

Absolutely, horrible customer service. After you wait 30 minutes to speak to someone they can't answer your...

Equifaxemployment verify

Keep getting calls from [protected] asking for employment verification. If this is actually from equifax then they need to have a method that I can independently verify that they are call me and they would need to verify that the employee actually gave permission for me to give them any information. If this is from equifax them they are contributing to scamming and should stop.

Equifax — credit score monitoring

This is truly another scam. I realized yesterday that this company has been billing me the last 2 months for...