MyPrepaidCenter.com — called 3 different numbers, all automated none recognize my card
I already activated the card and used it once. I was ready to use it again, but wanted to check the balance. I logged in with my username and password and received an error that my card could not be found. I looked at the card and realized it was 3 months past the expiration date. I read the FAQ on expired cards. Per the FAQ, if I have an expired card, the funds are still available and I can simply call the number on the FAQ.
I called and followed the automated prompts to input all of the card info. Automated system couldn't find the card and prompted me to try again, which I did. Same result. No option to transfer to a customer service rep. Just an endless loop of automated prompts.
I located 2 more numbers and all provided the same result: automated prompts, failure to find card, no option to transfer out of the loop.
MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019
Rebate Special Services
Dear Phillip Jones:
We received your compliant regarding your expired prepaid card. At your convenience please contact me at the email address listed below in regard this matter.
Blackhawk Engagement Solutions is now Hawk Incentives, a Blackhawk Network business
More MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card activation 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - prepaid card not accepted at stores listed on website 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa persona gift card
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - discount tire rebate award debit
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - visa debit myprepaidcenter.com
- [Resolved] MyPrepaidCenter.com - coopertires award card 
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - award prepaid card/unethical
- MyPrepaidCenter.com - customer service