MyLife.comunauthorized credit card charges

C

I signed up for MyLife.com in January of 2017. I utilized the service to locate the correct address for my youngest brother. Once I obtained the information, I quickly forgot to immediately cancel the account. In February, my bank advised of an unusual activity on my card, a charge for $21.95 from a company in the UK. When I asked for the name of the company, I was informed that it was MyLife Inc. I called the phone number given on the MyLife web sight, spoke to a person for whom English was not their first language and told this person that I wished to cancel my account. I was given a confirmation number for the cancellation, #[protected], and was assured that no further charges would be placed against my credit card.Since that time, three additional charges totaling $65.85 have been charged against my credit card for MyLife. I called and spoke to another person at the number given and stated that I wanted my account canceled and a refund for the $65.85 that was charged. The person to whom I spoke offered only $21.95 in a refund.