MyLifedefamation of character

R Review updated:

We have run a business for 19 yr now. The info on Mylife is false. It also hurts our business to make mylife a few bucks. I am ready to join a class action against this company. I have the money and time and I may just sue them myself. This company should have been taken down a long time ago and the owners incarcerated. I plan to go see a lawyer today and see what my options are. I had them take the site down months ago and threatend to sue. Now it is right back up ruining our business and reputation. Threatening to sue doesn't work. So now I am actually going to do it!

• Jb
    jbcorona May 14, 2020

I was told in order to remove my information off the internet I would have to pay them for the removal. . . .that's extortion in my opinion. Now I got notification about my criminal history: I have no criminal history - this is an outrage!
    Hide Your 1+ Criminal Records

Coworkers, clients, dates, friends, or other people have already seen you have 1+ criminal records. Don't let anyone else see your 1+ criminal records -- lock your Reputation Profile now to hide your records & protect your reputation.
    Hide My Criminal Records Now

• Le
    Leon H King May 04, 2021

@jbcorona I agree with you, that these people are extorting, publishing false information that can defame, impugne one's character! there should be something done to stop these criminals!

• Ba
    BAC071982 Aug 22, 2019

Please let me know as well. I had them remove my profile once, it was put back up this time stating I had lawsuits and liens against me and a poor reputation. I had them remove it yesterday (I threatened legal action) but I am checking to see if they put it back up.

• Am
    Amber Bergeson Aug 11, 2019

Let me know when you are ready. I will go with you.

Jackie Lewis Cox Mar 12, 2019

Bravo, I would join any lawsuit against these shysters, and the bad people who report erroneous data

Comment Guidelines