MyLifecannot contact to end subscription

M Jan 31, 2019 Review updated:

I have tried getting a hold of these people. I get put on hold for 30 mins or longer. I do not hang up and choose to stay on hold. I get notified while on hold that I am now the first caller and my call will be answered next. Then the phone is disconnected. I have called multiple times. Each time it is the same thing. I want to end sub. That's it! It is not a complicated thing. When I signed on for my trial period (7 day / $1), the website said I could cancel. When I try and cancel (via website or phone), I can't. It won't even let me log onto the website on my PC. When I try from my phone, I do not have the option to click on something to proceed canceling. I already mentioned what happens when I try calling. This is completely unprofessional. I am very upset! I was able to leave a message on the corporate voicemail. That is the only option given. Can't talk with an actual human, it only gives you the option to leave a voicemail to corporate. "Customer" don't "Care" number just does what I previously mentioned. Can't even log into the site from the link that they sent to my email. Ridiculous.

• Ve
    Velma Gibbons Apr 16, 2019

My name is Velma Gibbons, I no longer wish to use Mylife.com. My credit card was charged on March 9th. I tried to cancel at that time however you charged me anyway. Please cancel and do not charge my account again.

• Ve
    Velma Gibbons Apr 16, 2019

@Velma Gibbons Please e-mail me or call to let me know you have taken care of this. Thanks, Velma Gibbons

• Ro
    Roger Gerard Feb 28, 2019

I had no problem canceling my membership. I phoned the second number on the website and spoke with Alex, I told him I joined only to get an email address. My membership was until March 3 but I did not need more so I canceled immediately (Feb28, 2019) I anticipated a problem but I did not have one. Alex gave me a confirmation number. Now I'll have to monitor my credit card account.

Confirmation #[protected]