Resolved My Heritagescams

Z Review updated:

Saying its '' Scam free'' when it is not and giving out too much personal information.
Some girl from the United Kingdom a.k.a. UK asking if she wants to hook up

• Updated by RoxaneM · May 14, 2017

Received my refund all is good!

• Updated by Denise Young Bristol · Jun 18, 2018

what additional information do you need

• Ju
    JUDA Mar 30, 2013

THANK YOU NAVEEN JAIN FOR ANOTHER OF YOUR SCAMS THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE TO GET MONEY STOP AND DO SOMETHING GOOD EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND THAT YOU LIVE IN MERCIER ISLAND IN AUSTRALIA WITH A YATH AND INSIDE POOL AND JUST STOP, LIVE PEOPLE ALONE AND STOP BEEN JELOUS OF BILL GATES.

• De
    Denise Young Bristol Aug 16, 2018

please can you refund my subscription i didnt agree to this.

my account id 812648041

• Br
    Brendalwalke Aug 18, 2018

I didn't authorize any payment for this site. Stop.

• Da
    Dawn Audoire-Jones Aug 20, 2018

Lack of service. Loss of family tree twice now with no explanation. Have made my cousin manager of my site and daying my account no longer exists. All I keep getting is an auto response.

• Li
    Linda86abc Aug 28, 2018

I subscribed to the services of My Heritage with a paid account and used a trial for a more expensive account, but was charged before the end of the trial. Now, I pad the subscription fee twice and I haven't gotten my money back.

• Ab
    abc abc Aug 29, 2018

My client Number 660134481. Phonecall 24. January 2018 to 0018009879000 44 min. Long waiting loop, 40 min. Expensiv call. 24.01.2018 23:52:25 0018009879000 USA Festnetz, 00:44:49

• Ka
    kathylis Sep 01, 2018

It said it was free, so I figured I'd give it a try. I entered a few names and then it says pay 9.95 for more info.
    You guys are a liars.
    I will not give you anymore info

• Cc
    C Coombes Sep 02, 2018

Why do My Heritage expect me to pay extra to view items that I can get for free in the UK e.g. UK census?

Can't see what I've gained by paying for Premium subscription, I wish I could cancel!

• Lf
    L. Furlong Sep 03, 2018

1)14 Nov, my mail to you for full refund; £90. (mails sent, 15/16/17/19/20).

2) 21 Nov mail to me from M. H. ticket number: #2017112110027881.

3) 23/24/25 Nov mails to M.H. (No written reply by 26 Nov).

3. M. H. Refund Policy: A full refund is guaranteed if customer is not satisfied within 30 days.

Please refund £90 without delay.

• St
    Stoner33 Oct 21, 2018

Appears as BLS MyHeritage LTD UT 877-432-3135 did not order this. I ordered newspapers.com but not nothing like this. I see others complaining abt the same charges

• Da
    Dayna Judson Oct 27, 2018

Please can you refund my payment you took out last night, I knew nothing about that amount brim taken out and my rent has now bounced. Please can you refund immediately

Kind Regards

Dayna Judson

• Pi
    pippa dee Oct 27, 2018

Recently found I had been charged £90 on my credit card by this company which I did not authorise. How can I get my money back The entry shows the folowing numbers 1-385-313-975.

• Pa
    Paul Skomski Oct 27, 2018

Called them twice, each time being promised that "account manager" would return my call... 2 days later - nothing.
    If you're reading this and haven't as yet used this company's services... do yourself a favor, give them a miss. This company is very unprofessional.

• Ro
    RoxaneM Oct 31, 2018

I was charged for a full year and I want a refund. They will only cancel 50% and that is not acceptable! I have never heard of a company doing this. Their
    Company policy is not customer friendly. I would never recommend this site
    To anyone.

Ken Wheeler Nov 06, 2018

“Absolutely disgusting service”

Hi there
    Tell me how many tickets must I get and how many months to does it take to get some action? I have been with My Heritage over eight years but six months ago my laptop was stollen with all my photos and data. Now the problem is to get my photos and data back.
    I tried everything to get... it back and eventually they sent to me on two dvd's. When I copies the dvd's to my new laptop it comes up with faults. I loose photographs and when I backup My Heritage so I don't loose it again it comes up with more faults. I have sent emails to the c.e.o. but not a word back. I have sent a request for the technical managers email address not a whisper. I have spent a total of 14 requests but they do not come back to me.
    On the 14th October 2018 it was the last that I heard from My Heritage. I have phoned and sent messages and emails but nobody has the guts to come back to me or phone me.
    Can somebody Senior who cares about My Heritage to come back to me. All I want is my data and photos which I paid for.

Kind regards,

Ken

• La
    Laura Reed Dec 12, 2018

I did not join anything or buy
    Why was I charged $61.00
    Laura Reed

• Pa
    Paul GJ Dec 16, 2018

MyHeritage gave me free 14 day trial - then phoned me and sold me a subscription, then at end of 14 day trial they charged again - trying to get a refund is impossible - faceless company once they sold you then fiddle you - give them a wide berth and use other more reputable companies...may get a response now. The power of social media

Peter Rutherford Dec 24, 2018

MY HERITAGE STOLE FROM MY DYING DAUGHTERS ACCOUNT

These are scum and should not be used as they do not respond to emails or do not know what they are doing.

WELL FUCKING DONE MY HERITAGE COME TO THE FUNERAL - BRING YOUR OWN FLOWERS

Peter Rutherford Dec 29, 2018

@Peter Rutherford Do My Heritage ever attempt to rectify the theft that they have done over the Christmas period, as legal papers are now ready for presentation with supporting evidence after the holiday

ALL I WANT IS THE TWO MONTHS PAYMENT THAT THEY TOOK WITHOUT MY AUTHORITY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

Peter Rutherford Jan 02, 2019

Matters seem to have been resolved with My Heritage, and funds returned, but it does seem to be a common problem, Caused considerable stress and anxiety as they will be aware of the number of emails sent over the holiday period

• Nr
    Nrc1296 Jan 08, 2019

Never authorized any payment. Never even been on their website. Took all the money in bank. I only had $140. Overdrwn $50. $189. Fraud fraud fraud.

• Va
    ValuePro Mar 18, 2019

They notified me this morning that they are extending their response time to filling my order, and by weeks beyond what they advertised. They took my money, and then changed our contract to suit their needs. This is not a wholesome way to do business and sustain goodwill. Stay away!

• Wa
    Wayne Green Apr 03, 2019

I was charge twice

• Lo
    Louise Dean Apr 07, 2019

I was on a free basic plan, but this company had my credit card details because I purchased a DNA kit. They used it today to subscribe me to a plan I never signed up to - a data plan (whatever that is) at £120 GBP. It's improper.

• Br
    Brent Bielanowski Apr 21, 2019

Hi, I completed a DNA analysis late last year and sent one for my father this year. I'm wondering why my father had a 30% estimate of Balkan yet mine had 0%? You gave us a 49.7% shared DNA match? If my father has 30%, how can I have none? - Brent

• Ne
    Netsurfer S May 08, 2019

I ordered a Myheritage DNA kit and it never arrived, but says that they shipped it online???

I have still never gotten it and it has been many months since I ordered it.

My name is Christopher Singleton and my address is 1531H BELLEVUE WAY NE Bellevue Washington 98004

• Si
    Sidiqi May 11, 2019

I see that £59.99 is being taken out off my bank. I wasnt informed that my trial period was over. I do not wish to join this site in future. I did not benefit from site at all and tried to cancel before trial was up but couldn't get connected.9

Kerry0815 Jul 06, 2019

Hi. I'm sorry but I dont understand why I was charged. Although your site is great right now I have just relocated to Turkey. I cannot afford the amount that was taken out of my account today. I was under the impression that I had already cancelled. I really do need a refund as soon as possible. 939616061

Kerry0815 Jul 06, 2019

Marie Van Hooff Aug 04, 2019

On the 6th of June you took $237.59 from my account without notice or authorisation. I want my money returned as I do not use your service. I want you to tell me how you accessed my account.

Joaquim Pacheco Aug 12, 2019

On 18 June 2019 I bought a MyHeritage DNA Kit. I paid 78 € and never received anything. I have sent several emails to MyHeritage support and I still do not receive the Kit I paid for. This is a shame. I feel robbed.

Kelseykelsey Aug 13, 2019

I don't know how you got my credit card/debit card information but luckily I'm broke af. Jus today I almost put money on the card to pay some bills but I decided them bills weren't important. I owe a big thanks to whoever the one stealing the money. So THANKS.

• De
    deborahgriospendleton Aug 27, 2019

they say they offer a 42 locale match for ethnicity detail and cousin matching. its completely bogus and has my ancestors in places they never were and misses where they are. ancestry.com got it right and with much greater detail and picking up the first cousin matches. i asked for a refund of the $29 i paid and have yet to hear back.

• Ju
    jubei nakamura Sep 18, 2019

Myheritage online account completely just disappeared! Took me a long time to build up my family tree and now it's just GONE! Link to reset password or claim back account is a JOKE! Just leads to the homepage. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!

Sandra Boaz Nov 02, 2019

Money was deducted from my account without my approval. Please reverse this charge. I am now also having overage at $36.00 due to the lack of money that you removed from my account unapproved. this occured on 10/25/2019. This brings the total owed is 125.00. Please expedite your refund to me.

Sandra Boaz

Marcelline Dec 08, 2019

Please refund my double payment of $136.00 and keep one. My paperwork kept showing that I was about to lose my subscription. I was charged twice for the same service.

Christy beckemeyer Jan 04, 2020

I have a charge from my heritage ltd on my credit card for $149. I did not authorize this charge. I have never even been to your website

Petemccoy Jan 15, 2020

Hi,

I cancelled my policy on the heritage app before the renewal and you can clearly see this on the app but have still been charged. Also the renewal figure is double the amount stated on the app so have been charged twice.

Please refund ASAP as I'm not happy with £260 incorrectly being taken. This is for Peter McCoy account number 885086131.