MWEB — stay far away from mweb
I have tried to transfer a co.za domain from a local internet developer to MWeb Business. It should be a simple process. Sumbit a request to release the domain, and when the current host of the domain releases the 'ticket' it is transferred to MWeb.. Very simple! But apparently not so simple for MWeb who have taken over a week to do asbolutely NOTHING regarding my simple request.
I decided to use MWeb because I was of the opinion that they couldn't possibly be as useless as Telkom, but apparently I was wrong!
More MWEB Complaints & Reviews
- MWEB.co.za - Hacking of email accounts
- MWEB - unlawfull debit orders
- MWEB - signed me up for an additional two year contract (without my consent or knowledge) when all I did was change my package option.
- MWEB.co.za - email address was cancelled - mweb does not even read all my emails
- MWEB - blanket increase in price for adsl
- MWEB.co.za - Internet activation after fiber installation
- MWEB.co.za - Fibre installation
- MWEB.co.za - fibre is down for five days now!
- MWEB.co.za - internet line speed
- MWEB - lte